F150 Platinum / Sold damaged truck

1 815 36 street NEcalgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 4032734313

I bought a used truck from the dealer (Eastside dodge) on april 10, 2015. The truck i bought is ford f150 platinum three days after picking it up i noticed the truck is making squealing noise every time i break and i call them to complain about it and they told me it will go away after a few drive around that is a dirt around the wheels.

After 4 weeks of driving a noisy break on my truck i brought it back to them, that i cant go on with this noise every day. They took it for check and my truck was return back to me saying it has been fixed. I asked the service representative what was done on it, she told me that they just clean it and every thing on it is ok now. (This was on 5th of may, 2015) . On the same day i picked it after few hours of driving, , the noise is still there and this time its worse, i called them immediately but no one picked up my calls.

I went back to them next day to complain and i was told nothing else can be done also i was told that the noise is not a safety issue. I asked to speak with overall manager and they wont pass me any contact anymore, also if i want them to fix my truck properly i will be charge for the service plus cost of repair and parts.

Note when i bought my truck i was told everything is good with the truck, also i bought extended warranty on it, when i asked about my extended warranty does not cover breaks replacement.

Please i need help my truck still making squealing noise every time i push on break and this is a big concern to me.

Thanks