f-a-k-e.com / Is this a fraud fake id website

My friends are planning on getting a fake id from the website f-a-k-e.com. I am doing research for them but i can't find any information from this forum about them. There are review websites out there that recomend f-a-k-e.com, but I have found posts on here that say those reviews are scams. Can someone please help my friends out before they lose their money. Does anyone know anything about f-a-k-e.com. It is reccomended on the websites 21overnight.com and underground-review.com. Thank you very much for your help.

Comments

• Le
      7th of Mar, 2010

• En
      17th of Mar, 2010

Payment was sent as directed, but I received no novelty id. I couldn't even contact them after the money was sent.

This site is part of a LARGE scam.

Look up the site for yourself. It is owned by the same person as every other scam.

• In
      6th of Apr, 2010
    f-a-k-e.com - Fake ID scam
    Florida
    f-a-k-e.com

f-a-k-e.com is a rip[ off. I sent, my money and got NOTHING back!!! Anyone know of a legit ID shop???????? Send me a msg.

• On
      15th of Apr, 2010
    f-a-k-e.com - FRAUD
    Novelty Fake ID
    South Carolina

THIS WEBSITE ALONG WITH THE PEOPLE RUNNING IT ARE CROOKS!! SENT THREE MONEYS WORTH OF ORDERS AND DIDN'T GET ### BACK. NEVER EVER EVER EVER SEND THEM MONEY. THEY ARE ###ING CHINKS THAT ARE CROOKS. FAKE ID WEBSITE IS NOT LEGIT DESPITE WHAT FAKE REVIEWS THEY HAVE POSTED ABOUT THEIR PRODUCT BEING SO EXCELLENT! ### YOU F-A-K-E.COM PEOPLE.

15th of Apr, 2010

"" OFICER THSI MAN STOOLE MY MAIJRUANA POT !! "" IT COLD NEVER HAPEN U WOLD BE ARETSTED

IF U ARE EGNAGNING IN ILEGAL ACIVTIE'S THNE YOU ARE ROLEING THE DIECE..

PREHAP'S YOU SHOLDNT HALVE TRYED TOO BUY AN ILEGAL FAEKE ID;'S IN MY OIPIGNON U MY FREND

SIICNERLY

Dr M A CARNARVORO

• As
    f-a-k-e.com - scam
    Wang Xiao Qin
    China
    f-a-k-e.com

My seemingly smart straight A student stupidly sent money to this guy Wang Q in Haikou Province: Hainan Country China 570206...I found out about it and I flipped out...I told him I thought he was smarter than that...How could he be so stupid...Hopefully this was a wake up call and a lesson learned cause I froze his bank account so he couldn't stupidly waste any more money on scams like this...It's been 6 weeks since he got his so-called payment confirmation (it was nothing more than a plain sheet of paper from f-a-k-e.com/form that said "quote" Your payment confirmation has been received and your order will now be processed...and like I told him the day I found the order form (the customer # doesn't mean anything)...YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANOTHER WORD FROM THEM...you just wasted over $100.00!!!

My son is a senior and was going to beach week with his fellow seniors...Not anymore... I assume he is planning on doing something illegal so in my opinion he is not mature enough to make important decisions that could change his life, so he will go on vacation with us instead.

I'm just writing this to warn stupid little teenagers that Wang Q is laughing all the way to the bank...anything that sounds and looks too good to be true...usually is.

• Ra

^^^^^^^^^^^backonstreets@Safe-mail.net^^^^^^^^^^

°°°°°°°You can see your Order on Video!!°°°°°°°

• Im
      28th of Apr, 2010

I tried to get an id from f-a-k-e.com and i got scammed 110 dollars down the drain