Ezwebrush.com / Fraud Charges/False billing

1 OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-440-391-8234

I order a pellet rifle from <(airgunstyle.com)> on 01/25/2010 payable to the forgiven e-mail address, my credit card statement was payable to<(NIKITISLLCA)> called the company to find out it was a family business, which he sounded very suspicious with my question to confirm the transaction was to airgunstyle.com. he said it was and gave me his new business phone number <[protected]-GUNS)> better yet the credit card recorded phone number id<[protected])>.On 01/26/2010 a credit charge of $14.34 and $0.43 for foreign transaction fee all from <(EZRUSH.COM)> This to similair in action to the dates of transaction and I beleive to the best of my knowlede that this is a overseas scam filtered through illlegatimate or legitimate businesses.

Comments

• Bu
      19th of Jan, 2010
    ezwebrush.com - debit charge
    joseph spano
    Flushing
    New York
    jsscorp1011@yahoo.com

I had a debit charged to my account, and would like to find out frm whom. I would like to trminate any future charges and dispute this charge!

• Bu
      19th of Jan, 2010
    ezwebrush.com - I hv no idea what the charge is for!
    149-26 32nd ave
    Flushing
    New York
    jsscorp1011@yahoo.com

First, I need to know what I'm being charged $14.20 for. I didn't agree to anything on any site to allow for the charge, whether it be a "free" or a monetary fee. I need to find out who or whom is charging me and to end it now! This is ###!