EZtobacco / non delivery/charge my bank

825 Roble Av #4Menlo Park, CA, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 650-853-0137
I ordered two kinds of cigarettes & they didn't have either of them & didn't tell me - just kept me hanging. I've been having to buy my Misty's at stores because I ran out a long time ago. They say it's because they moved...their customer service Now stinks. I call them & they say my order is coming sometime (practically). They owe me a credit for sending back a wrong order & they've put it off for two orders. I have had such good service from them, but now that they've moved, it's all went to s---t.
Sincerely,
Kandy Langford

Comments

Ka
  7th of Aug, 2009

EZtobacco - address on net
Menlo Park
California

I do NOT want my name or address or phone number listed under your stupid company under the net. Why do you think I want my personal information for all to see? Are you stupid or what? If you want to keep me as a customer I suggest that you take my information permanently off your web site. If someone asks Google for my name, your web site & my personal information shows up. What kind of business are you that you would show a customer's personal information on me on your web site. I'm sure I can complain to someone higher up the food chain than you.