Ezsver Rw / monthly charge post pro flower order

1 Stockton, CA, United States Review updated:

my husband ordered flowers from pro flowers now our credit card is being charged for a fee after he clicked on a coupon he did not sign
up for any thing or authorize info to be shared. This is totsly unlawful and should be stopped now...we will bbe sure to inform everyone we know not to use this company its shameful

Comments

• Ei
      27th of Nov, 2008
    Ezsver Rw - Monthly Charges
    Flower charges
    Pennsylvania

EXSER RW continue to charge my credit card $14.95 each month, even when I have not order flowers online for several months

• Sh
      20th of Jan, 2009
    ezsver rw
    Newton
    New Jersey
    photographybysherylmcneel.org

This company is charging me $14.95 on my credit card. I ordered nothing from them! I want it off my bill! What can be done about this scammer?

• Te
      15th of May, 2009

Have purchased flowers from Proflowers for years and all of a sudden charges for 14.95 showed up on my credit card. googled the telephone and came up with all kinds of complaints from people with same problem. I called the number on my billing and was told I signed upo for this service thru Proflowers. I have never signed up for any addition services thru Proflowers. Ezsver said they would refund charges and cancel membership. This unauthorized sign up using Proflower infromation needs to stop!

• Mo
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    Springdale
    Arkansas

I have two charges on my credit card from EZSVER RW IDO54486470 FOR $14.95 for organizations on 5/8 and 6/3 I did not authorize. Please stop immediatley.

• Du
      19th of Sep, 2009

call 18003331915 this is to bargain network as for the easy saver cancelation number and do not sign up for services

• Du
      19th of Sep, 2009

call 18003331915 this is bargain network ask for the easy saver customer service number. make sure to type in ur telephone number it wont reconigze it but what ever u do. do not sign up for the service

• Vo
      10th of Jan, 2010
    Ezsver Rw - SCAM
    California

I had bought flowers from Proflowers.com on July of 2009, and just today January 2010 that I looked at my statement on a credit card that I have not used for months. Wow! I have been charged FIVE TIMES for something I did not do. I called my credit card company and spoke to them, that's when they told me that ezsver was a program that I signed up for by using Proflower, Orbitz and other sites out there. I have only once sign up for the program or even know what the program is used for. I have never received anything from them, nothing stating that I signed up with them. This is unjust and someone should put a stop to this, giving justice to all those who has been scamed by these companies. Never will I used Proflowers AGAIN!!! and EZSVER YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!

• Vo
      10th of Jan, 2010

That "only" should have been never.

• Rh
      24th of Jan, 2010
    rhofstatter
    West Hartford
    Connecticut

Have been getting billed 14.95 a month and never signed up for this. Did use ProFlowers a few times, and think it got submitted through them.

• Ke
      10th of Feb, 2010

Illegal charges on my credit card.

• Wm
      22nd of Feb, 2010
    EZSVER RW ID057206266 800355
    775 Persons Drive
    Wetumpka
    Alabama
    Phone: 334-567-8165

I do not know who or what they are! I did not join up for whatever service they do. God only knows! Yet they keep charging my debit account monthly $14.95! I am on social security disability and I don't need this rip off!

24th of Mar, 2010
    Person: Aileen Pool
    Georgetown
    Texas
    Phone: 512-868-1540

I keep seeing this charge of $14.95 on my credit card and I would like this to stop. I am not receiving any merchandise for this money and would like to be reimbursed by a CREDIT for these charges over the past 4 months. Thank you
    Aileen Pool
    apoolclog@olypen.com

• Do
      11th of Apr, 2010
    Ezsver Rw - unauthorized charges

I am DEFINITELY complaining about charges to my credit card account without any authorization to do so. I noticed a $14.95 charge starting in March and NOW April for services NOT rendered. I also have ordered flowers from proflowers and now this charge appears! If my mind serves me correctly, I HAVE, HOWEVER, cancelled these charges once before. WHAT A RIP OFF! Please do something!!!

• Le
      30th of Apr, 2010
    Ezsver Rw - false charges on credit card
    proflowers

I realized that since September 2009 I have been charged $14.95. I wrote my bank, since I live in Europe and my account in is the States. They finally found that it was a membership charge. I never agreed to it. I also was charged $10 + per month for several months for a special free postage deal. I had to cancel that but was never reimbursed. I suggest that since there are so many of us for one we boycott Proflowers and we should all write them to let them know they have a lost good customers. I will never use them again !

• La
      2nd of Feb, 2011
    EZSVER RW
    Maryland

This company has been charging my credit card illegally, first 1.29 then 14.95 dollard since April 2009, on a monthly basis.
    I wonder if they got my information from an order on Proflowers for flowers.
    I want to be reimbursed, and will call my credit card company. The charges were on a Citicard creditcard. This is untenable.

Laura Englander