EZSVER / continuous charges on credit card

1 3219 kingsridge courtEast Liverpool, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 3303832374

I purchased flowers May 2008. I recently noticed a charge of 14.95 on my credit card bill. I brought up previous bills, and the amount is on my statements from June 2008 until the current bill. I thought these charges were from a shipping company we use; however when i changed the credit card information for the company I DO use, the charges continued to be accrued on this credit card. I contacted proflowers and their representative informed me that I could only be credited for the most recent charges of 14.95. I then called my credit card company, to whom I had previous complained about this company. They informed me they would take care of all charges and issue me a new card so the charges would not be continued from this fraudulent company.

More EZSVER Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      1st of Nov, 2008

My account has been charged $14.95 for the last 3 months since I order flowers from Proflowers.

• Ri
      5th of Dec, 2008
    California

Found an unauthorized charge from EZSVER RW on my Debit MasterCard for $14.95. I did not sign up for anything or authorized this charge.

• Su
      7th of Mar, 2009

TRINIDAD.

I PURCHASED FLOWERS IN JAN 2009 FROM PROFLOWERS WHICH WAS CHARGED TO MY C/CARD.ALL WENT WELL UNTIL I NOTICED THAT I AM HAVING UNAUTHIRIZED CHARGES COMING OFF MY CARD THE FOLLOWING MONTH. IT WAS A $1.95 AND A $14.95 US CHARGE TO SOME COMPANY BY THE NAME OF EZSVER. I HAD NO DEALINGS WHAT SO EVER WITH THEM . I DEALT WITH PROFLOWERS. HOWEVER WHEN I CONTACTED PROFLOWERS THEY SAID I NEEDED TO CONTACT EZSVER, WHICH I DID AND NEVER GOT TRU CAUSE THEY ARE NEVER OPENED FOR BUSINESS. I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO CONTACT MY C/CARD CENTRE AND CANCEL MY CARD AND HAVE A NEW ONE ISSUED.THIS IS HIGH CLASS FRAUD.PLEASE BE CAREFUL EVERYONE...WHEN YOU'RE PURCHASING FROM PROFLOWERS AND MORE SO WHEN YOU ARE USING YOUR C/CARD ONLINE...

• Jh
      12th of Mar, 2009

I contacted EZSVER and they informed me that I was charged 14.95 after the 30 day trial period for making an account with them. The representative said she would discontinue my account, so I wouldn't receive any more charges. The number I contacted them through was 800 355 1837.

• Wi
      28th of Mar, 2009

I keep canceling the service but they keep billing my credit card.

6th of May, 2009

unauthorized charge following online purchase from proflowers

• Da
      21st of Jun, 2009
    EZSVER

EZSVER has hit someone again. They got me on an order from Pro Flowers. I will never, ever purchase anything from them again. I'm calling Monday in attempt to get my account credited. I've contacted my bank, I hope they can help.

• Mn
      14th of Jul, 2009

I noticed this morning a debit pending from my checking account from ezsver for 14.95. I thought I had seen this before, at least the name, but because we debit almost everything we purchase I didn't think twice about it, until now! After looking back on previous statement, it is there. $ 14.95 from ezsver ( Pro Flowers) around the 15th of every month. I called my bank, Chase and they said I would need to contact them and cancel the club I am suposedely in. Get a cancelation date and # and their refund policy. They give two different phone numbers ( 877-844-9554) and (800-355-1837) When you call these numbers the recording will ask you to access your Acct. by pressing 1 & entering your tele. #, 2 ID # or 3 credit card #. None of which work. The recording just keeps repeating and says are you still there? Do not order pro flowers!!! I cannot believe this happened to me!

• Aa
      2nd of Aug, 2009
    Pro Flowers
    7757 North Patriot Ave
    freso
    California
    Phone: 559-760-2212
    proflowers.com

Pro-Flowers.com has charged me a monthly fee of 14.95 a month for two months in a row for a purhcase I made of flowers back in June. This is unacceptable and I will never do business with this company again.

• De
      21st of Aug, 2011
    EZSVER

I just realized this company has been charging my credit card for $14.95 since at least 2009, maybe longer but I didn't look. I haven't a clue who this company is or what the charges are for. Attempts to contact the company have failed.

• Pp
      6th of Mar, 2012
    EZSVER

After purchasing flowers in Feb. 2009 from ProFlowers we started getting charged 14.95 per month from EZSVER. This was not authorized and we did not catch it until March 2012.

• Pr
      24th of Aug, 2016
    Maryland

Starting on May 6, 2009, EZSVER showed up on my charge card, but I did not authorize any charges. I ordered flowers from ProFlowers on April 20, 2009. The EZSVER charge appeared on the first credit card statement after the order. ProFlowers admits they present EZSVER during the order process and that it's easy to be misled into thinking it's part of the normal order process. I did not sign up for EZSVER, although ProFlowers claims it's not automatic.

ProFlowers also claims you get free delivery when you get EZSVER, but they charged my shipping on every order I received since May 2009. So, It's pretty obvious I didn't sign up, or if I did, then ProFLowers fraudulently put the shipping charge on. Either way, it looks like theft to me.

One other item. ProFLowers claims tehy send a $15 gift code for use on the next order of flowers. Needles to say, they never sent the gift code either.

For those who were similarly cheated, consider reporting the fruad to your credit card vendor, along with a dispute. If you have a local consumer protection office (our county has one), consider informing them also.

• Md
      24th of Aug, 2016
    EZSVER - Inappropriate Charge
    Arizona

I received an unauthorized charge from a company listed as EZSVER RW on my credit card receipt. I googled the name and came up with many complaints indicating a link between ProFlowers and EZSVER. I called EZSVER and they were closed so I called ProFlowers (who I had used). They said EZSVER is short for EZ SAVERS and that they do do business with each other. ProFlowers said, without explanation, that they would have the charges removed. I probably will not use ProFlowers again and will have my credit card company not accept anymore charges from EZ SAVERS.