Ezpopsy / total joke!

United States Review updated:

I have ordered some clothing from www.ezpopsy.com and after my order was placed I decided to check the reviews. Too bad I haven't done that earlier - my mistake.
I immediately contacted Ezpopsy and asked them to cancel my order and they said that they cannot do that because my order was already shipped. They said that in case if I will not like something I can always request for a return label.
So several weeks later I finally received the package. I was very disappointed with the quality and nothing looked like pictures. I contacted Ezpopsy and asked for a refund but now the said they don't do refunds and don't accept returns. Total joke!

Cl
Jul 28, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 29, 2016

Dear customer,
    Ezpopsy is a global online retailer for European and American women fashionable and high-quality clothes.
    We are committed to providing customers with original, high quality, and exclusively fashionable clothing at reasonable prices.
    Our company offer return & exchange service for customers.
    We're not able to cancel your order once it has been shipped, and we suggested you refuse to sign on it and let it return back to us.
    According to our return policy, the return postage will be afforded by customers and sorry for that.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding between us.