EZone Direct / lied, no product, they charged my card

1 12342 Hunters Chase Austin, TX 78729Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

They claim they have a recorded phone conversation of me agreeing to get a computer on November 22, 2010. I'm disabled and on a very limited income. With Christmas being next month there is no way in hell I agreed to that. After hours of frustrating phone calls my account was FINALLY cancelled. I spoke with manager Trevor who instead of cancelling the order simply pushed the due date out. Unacceptable. This company is a total ripoff and will be reported to both the Texas Attorney Generals Office of Consumer Protection Division as well as the Better Business Bureau. Gina Richards

Comments

• Pi
      12th of Jan, 2011
    EZone Direct - Still waiting on refund (LIARS)
    Arkansas

I called and cancelled my order back on November 12th 2010, was told then that all my money would be refunded NO LATER than 30 days from then. Well December 12th came and went no money, so I called on 12/13/10 to see what was up they said they only process refunds on Mondays. I have called EVERY Monday sence then and still NO refund!!! Today is 1/11/11. This company is nothing but a rip off and a bunch of liars. I am in the process of my attorney getting in touch with them and I have recorded the last several phone calls made to them. The public will know what is going on REAL soon... Via TV...

• La
      20th of Jan, 2011
    EZone Direct - Still waiting on refund (LIARS)
    EZONE DIRECT
    Ohio

I was contacted by phone for a brief survey, and after qualifying by answering a few simple questions about my compouter usage i was told i won a brand new computer and was transferred to ezone where the guy on the line was trying to sell me a computer.