eZone / Late delivery, faulty product

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Samsung washing machine from EZone's Heebal Bangalore store. They promised delivery of product on 1st July 2008 But It didn't come without any information. When I reminded them in the evening they told it will be delivered next day. But again no response. After lot of reminders they send the machine on 5th July. But to my surprise machine had lot of scratches. It seem they had sent the display model to me.

I am still fighting with them on this issue. I haven't got the replacement.

Comments

• Eu
      26th of Aug, 2009

the same thng happend to me..we had ordered for a vaccum cleaner on 16th aug at the rajajinagar store n they told me tat they would deliver it by 21 aug.(which was too late still we agreed) we tried callin them but no use..noone took the call ..wen someone did they said they had no stock..when they don have a stock why should they be sellin the product.??noone at the store took my call till 23 aug.i called the toll free no n they said tat they wud inform me as to wen i wud get the delivery . i demanded them the managers number..aftr much persuation they gave me his name..when i tried callin, he cut the calls.on 24th i went to the store and demanded the manager a refund and told him tat i had called him many times.. he said tat he wud do somethng. we found them packin the display piece. we told them tat we wud go to consumer court..he begged us to give him a day..we finally got the vaccum cleaner on 25 aug.

• Ci
      19th of Jan, 2010

I have purchased a mobile phone (Samsung S5233) at eZone T-Nager Chennai on 03-Jan-2010 they promised me to deliver the same on 07-Jan-2010 due to stock unavailability at their warehouse. When i contacted them on 7th Jan they repeated the same answer of stock un-available and asked me to come on 9th Jan. I got the reply on 9th too with new contact date of 19th Jan. But still i have not received the product or call from eZone T-Nager Chennai.

19th of Jan, 2010

I booked a samsung star wifi mobile model in ezone t.nagar branch, Chennai.They promised me to deliver the goods with in 1 week if i pay the full amount.I paid the full payment on Jan 3rd 2010.Now the date is 19th jan 2010 still i didnt receive the good from them.When ever i call they say we dont have stock.Am really vexed on this issue.Kindly take the necessary steps against this issue.

Saravanan.G

19th of Jan, 2010

Hi vinoth v both r facing the same issue .Let me know if u get the mobile from them.Am saravanan from chennai.reach me at sweetsarav04@yahoo.com

6th of Mar, 2010

I purchased a washing machine on 28 feb 2010 from ezone crossroad, mumbai under exchange of Old machine. While preparing the bill exchange amount for old machine wasn't deducted from the billed amount as per the normal market trend but was informed that the vendor will collect the machine from my residence within one day and pay me the amount in cash.
    5 days have passed by yet no one has come to collect the old machine due to which i am mot able to take the delivary of the new one.I have been following up with the store but still it hasn't yielded any result also executives who are picking the phone are just doing bogus promises of getting the same picked today by evening, also they are asking us to do the follow up with the vendor, call back to the customer is not being done by the executives.
    This is totally unprofessional way of carrying out the business and customer are just being taken for granted even after paying the whole amount for the product its almost week i am still not able to take the delivery of the new machine.

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2011

Dear Sir,

I had purchased a Morphy Richards Icon classic mixer grinder from Ezone, Jayanagar, Bangalore on August 15, 2010. Since the first week itself it had been giving me problems. The motor makes a lot of noise & we can even smell smoke. I got it serviced thrice, but same problem persists. I called up Morphy Richards in Mumbai, but they told me that they have given the service to Bajaj electrical's in India. Since the last 5 months they have been playing football with me to exchange this mixer. Ezone is cheat zone.

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2011

I had A Morphy Richards Icon classic mixer grinder from Ezone, Jayanagar, Bangalore on August 15, 2010. Since the first week itself it had been giving me problems. The motor makes a lot of noise & we can even smell smoke. I got it serviced thrice, but same problem persists. I called up Morphy Richards in Mumbai, but they told me that they have given the service to Bajaj electrical's in India. Since the last 5 months they have been playing football with me to exchange this mixer. EZONE IS CHEATZONE.

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2012

ok

• Ka
      6th of Sep, 2012

sir bownrich contact me

• Ba
      21st of Jun, 2016
    eZone - I am very disappointed and will think twice to go to ezone
    Ezone
    ezone.com

We have booked an Lg refigirator with Ezone. Our refrigirator was supposed to be delievered on 29th may as mentioned on the delivery bill. But till date it is not delivered Everytime we call at Ezone to enquire the delivery of the refrigirator the staff people say, madam we will call u back in 5 min. but no phone call comes.I even spoke to the delivery managers but the response was very disappointing.

If Ezone is not able to deliver product on time then why they take orders. Why they give discount on such products for which they cannot meet the delivery date given to the customer.

I am very disappointed and will think twice to go to ezone.