eznet income / Scam

1 7 Nelson StreetKirkham, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01772686957

I thought I was signing up for a way to mak a little extra cash instead 2 payments of £30.00 has ben removed from my account and I have recieved nothing. I am absolutely furious and want my money bac but the only way to get hold of these people is phone or post.

Ke

Comments

• Sk
      25th of Feb, 2009

Since the site is based in the US, fill out this form: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I filed one too, but since no money actually got taken from me, they probably won't do anything.

Also, here's my research on the matter:

So maybe you've seen that ad on facebook for the EZ Net Income. There's this guy named "Jordan" who has made "a lot of money." There are pictures of everything and you start thinking, looks legit right? (Well, I never think anything is legit if it means a free way to benefit me).

Reasons why this is a scam:
    1. You cannot verify that this is a real person
    2. You cannot verify the "testimonies" are real
    3. He says to "contact" him to let him know how you did. There is no contact information.
    4. HUGE! When you hit the back button in your browser, it re-routes to https://secure.eznetincome.com/v7/?cid=3520&subid=49365 and not to jordanmakescash.com. The eznet people are running this blog as a scam and they've falsified the URL. Huge crime.
    5. Hurry! Only 45 kits left! Reload. The time starts over. The number is the same.
    6. ********asterisks: *Results may vary. Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged **$47 a month** thereafter if I do not cancel.
    7. All these companies absolutely RAVE about this site, hahaha. >>Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.
    The trademarks of Google™, CNBC™, USAToday™, ABC™, Myspace™, Facebook™, CNN™ and Yahoo!™ are the properties of their respective companies.
    These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site or Google Money System™ .

• Ke
      27th of Feb, 2009

I was the person that put the above complaint on please don't contact the 01772 number as it is my home number. My advice to anyone who has been cought out cancel all cards and contact your bank, I have and a Fraud team are all over it. Please I feel for you but I am not ez net I am just someone who has been scammed but please stop your cards and contact your bank as these people will take your money and you will not get it back.

• Co
      27th of Feb, 2009

Well I too have fallen stupidly to this scam. I told my husband what I had signed up for and he looked it up right away and then he cancelled our credit card. I guess I got lucky that nothing has actually been charged yet. I too awaited the confirmation email and even typed a form email to the asking where the email was and of course got no response. I looked through a bit of the emillionaire website at the training videos yesterday and one thing I actually noticed was that when the person was taping the videos there were children talking in the background. Really makes me mad when people do this in front of their children because I realize what morals some people are teaching their children and that these children will be coming out in to the world with these kind of thoughts and ideals. I guess what I can teach my kids is that do your research and never trust people you don't know. I really feel stupid and honestly I wasn't trying to get rich just do something at home while my kids were in school. Boy I feel like an idiot.

• Pa
      28th of Feb, 2009

i do agree about this complaint.right now i`m still trying to fine a way to cancel what i purchased from that company.please could somebody help me about this?

• Ke
      28th of Feb, 2009

Hi Paula the only way to get out of it is by cancelling your card there isn't any way of getting hold of these ### holes so my only advice would be to cancel your cards and inform your bank or credit card company

• Do
      2nd of Mar, 2009

Another reason why this could be considered a scam, if you try to post a comment on to the website linked to by Facebook, you will get a message telling you that the comments are moderated, but the page does not refresh or anything, so the data is not sent to the server. If you look at the source, the button calls a JavaScript function "comment()" which has the task of giving the message about moderated comments, and performs no further action, so while the page is shown to look as though you can add your own comments, it is a load of rubbish!

3rd of Mar, 2009

i cant believe it.. iv just signed up to that stupid site, , , then was told about the £47 a month... panicking alot now. tried to phone the number and guess what, , unrecognised... sent an email but not holding my breath. Guess i just need to phone my bank tomorrow then?

3rd of Mar, 2009

just phoned my bank, really helpful, card is cancelled and they will dispute the £2 already taken from my account. Good Luck to anyone else caught out by that crappy scam.!

• Va
      5th of Mar, 2009

i ordered this Google Money System just a couple of days ago. i was able to call their customer service line @ 1-800-309-6980 and SHOCKINGLY got right through. I told them to cancel me. i HAD ONLY PAID THE $1.95 s&h. But it took me to read all of the complaints about this complany to even learn that they would be continually taking 39.95 out of my account every month. I told them to cancel and they SAID they did and that i would receive an e-mail confirming so. Never got it. Im cancelling my card as i type this. how sad. i dont think there is AANNNYYY way to make money online. ANY. when i mentioned to the FOREIGN (probably outsourced) cusotmer service agent that they should be posting nice and big their intent to take money every month, his response to me was "Im sory ma'm we are still working on our website." lol. wow.

• Bu
      6th of Mar, 2009

No fun.. I got caught too.. but I should have listen to my feeling.. When its too sounds toooo good to be true.. it probably is.. Good luck to you all.. Just cancel my credit card..

• Me
      6th of Mar, 2009

hie guys i can't believe this as well.Yesterday i just got signed up to the same thing.I'm so upset as i write this.Check my account and them ###s have already collected £1.42 from my account.Tomorrow i'm cancelling my credit card.People you are so right there is no ways of making money over the internet.

• Ws
      9th of Mar, 2009

I did the sammmmmme thing! Signed up, though facebook was legit for advertising! Boy was i wrong, i was also charged the monthly fee and the ordering price, but it took me three purchases of my card being unreadable to have realized my bank flagged them as fraud! I had to cancel my card and I talked to a lady on the phone at the bank and she said to make sure I got proof of the closure to my subscription in writing. I am trying to find an email address or post and its coming a long slow. I too have the 1-800-309-6980 number and am going to call it right now! That doesn't verify that I have "in writing" told them to cancel my subscription... I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me. Can they continue to take money from my account if i canceled my card and got a new one? I feel for all of you!

• Sh
      9th of Mar, 2009

Hi, I have ALSO signed up to this last week and have been checking my email every day to see if I got an email from this company and nothing. Only after looking for complaints did I also learn of the monthly charge. I made of Word Doc copy of the Terms and conditions before I hit the agree button and it mentions this nowhere, it just advises that you agree to their terms and conditions. It does ho0wever mention the 7 day trial period being the period to cancel within, then a further 30 day period.

I have rang their contact number in the US every day and the number rings once then goes dead. I have reported this to my bank and cancelled my card too now, the fraud team are now dealing with this. There is no contact email adress and the web site only has one page which if you put into google search it advises you its an unsafe site and the security certificate has issues.

I am very dissapointed since this is advertised on Facebook and therefore looks like a legitimate advert. It advertises this is a google product and the advert is still on facebook today and has been on there every day since I joined it, headed £85 / Hour Part time Job.. When you click into it now it takes you to a site advertising 'the google profit tree' ... The link is 'http://www.andrewlowell.com/' the persons name changes every day basically, there is also no contact info on any of these sites. I also feel very stupid and have done a lot of investigation into this due to not receiving anything from them. Shame I didnt before I signed up for it. Sadly I signed up after being made redundant and just thought it would be a job I could do from home in the meantime while looking for a permanent job. Now I am having to chase this up daily trying to cancel this which doesnt seem possible.

• Pa
      12th of Mar, 2009

Thank you, everyone, and this website, for all these warnings. I was about to be sign up, but first decided to do some research because it sounded too good to be true.

What is very, very troubling is that this scam is being advertised on conservative Christian websites! The website is www.bethsmoney.com. The title is "Beth Fisher: Christian Mom Making Money at Home", and the text is as follows:

"My name is Beth Fisher. I'm a full-time mom of 3 from Asheville, NC and a devout christian and believer in Good things happening to Good people. Despite my full time job of taking care of the household (and, YES, it is a full time job!), I found great part-time employment on my computer from home! I work about 15 hours a week and bring in an extra $1300/week on average. I love what I do, I can stay home with my kids and still make money on the computer, and anybody can do it! Read my article below to see exactly how."

There were also various "testimonials" as well as supposed pictures of checks that Google had sent to "Beth" and a few others. I don't know what to make of these "checks" from Google, but the first tip-off that this is a scam is the fact that she describes herself as a devout christian. If she were truly a devout Christian, then the word "Christian" would be capitalized, and not lower-cased.

I feel bad for everyone who has lost money. Please, please, do research first before falling for any Internet money-making schemes!

Paula

• Da
      16th of Mar, 2009

just check the small print at the bottom of the page...

23rd of Mar, 2009

Luckily i had the foresight to read the whole of this guy Craigs 'blog' in which he details how he mad 5k a month so i didn't get as far as some of you. However i was so sickened by this that i attempted to get in contact with Google themselves as this was advertising as a way to make money from Google, stating that Google would send out the cheques personally. I found contacting Google just as bloody difficult as many of you have found contacting the scamers, perhaps they don't care that innocent people are being fleeced by a company using their Logo to give legitimacy.

Moral of the story: If its to good to be true, your about to be robbed.

• Da
      25th of Mar, 2009

If you read the terms and conditions, not only is there a monthly charge, but a program fee of 99 bucks if you don't cancel in time. Always read the terms and conditions before getting involved with anything shady, that's wat saved me.

• We
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Yeah, I was taken too...they got $1.88 out of me HOWEVER I canceled my debit card...In 5 to 7 days I will have a new card and those charges that they want will not get to them. ALSO what I plan to do if they end up sending me a CD is to COPY it OR if I can't I will screen-shot all their info AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET for all to see.

I'll check back here to see how things are going for you people AND I'll post a link to the image files OR a place you can see the info I recieve...IF ANY

10th of Apr, 2009

Hello All,

I too have been victimized by these jerks. I knew going in that it was gonna cause me some grief but I wanted to study their marketing method which is very successful.

The BS (for me anyway) is that 1) They don't explain what is going to happen as far as charges to your credit card. Suspecting that was intentional, I used a card that was nearly maxed out to order the $1.97 trial I thought I was getting.

They tried (and failed) to charge my card $197.00 although I never saw anything about a charge like that coming up.

I could rant all day about this. I've never received anything at all ... no emails no home delivery.

I hope I'm out of their system.

John

• Tr
      10th of Apr, 2009

This is not the good news I wanted to hear. I thought google was legit but from your comments it does'nt seem so. I was thinking about doing this there is a girl saying she does this to stay at home with her kids and she make upto 3000 a week doing this. Is it or is it not a scam? I don't want to find out I'll just stick my "cash gifting" there is nothig like it. I get cash in the mail by overnight carrier and if you guys are still searching for a real opportunity this is the fastest way to make some large sums of money. Go to my web page now to see how this is working for people all over the globe.
    mysite.thepeoplesprogram.com/trinese