EZInkjets / Complete ripoff! I ordered 10 ink cartridges in June - received 6!

I ordered 10 cartridges from ezinkjets in june I received 6 (of which 3 actually worked, the others were empty) it is now dec 25 - after months of trying to contact them I GIVE UP - I am now using every complaint service available on the internet to warn others of this fraudulent company - hey friends do not do business with them - their prices are to good to be true (and you know what they say about that).

Comments

• El
      21st of Nov, 2006
    EZInkjets - Product has not been delivered!

I ordered 1 inkjet (colored) generic for an HP printer to send to my daughter. It had my address info as buyer and my daughter's address info for delivery. There was no mixup here as neither one of us received the ink. It was ordered on October 13, 2006. As of today, November 21, 2006 it has not been delivered. I have tried to reach them by the contact resource on ther site where they gave an address with a nice looking picture of a business in California--Chatsworth, which I cannot find on any map. I found info that it was a "district" in the LA area. I called them and was put on hold first, then on subsequent calls told that due to high caller volume they would not be able to take the call--goodbye. One time I actually got a person who put me on hold to talk to someone else, I waited for some time and then they hung up on me. Thank God my order was small. They only got me for $12.77. It is the first time I have ever been taken, in an online sale.

2nd of Jan, 2007

Same here. Ordered 4 cartridges and received only 2. No responses to all my inquiries and requests about the missing cartridges. Only contact is the online form, but they simply ignore all my messages. Phone number usually no one answer. Absolutely disgusting.

2nd of Jan, 2007

To clarify the so-called customer service telephone number, no body will answer you. There is only a recorded message to tell you to email them at that address. Of course, no one will ever reply your email.

• Mi
      23rd of Jan, 2007
    EZInkjets - Need to call Federal Trade Commission

I ordered over $100 worth of supplies back in July 2006. I never received them. After repeated E-Mails and phone calls (most of the time call was cut off immediately), I finally have 2 E-Mail promises to refund the money. Not Received. I waited too long to contact credit card company to get my money back, but they graciously have called the company twice, and got promises to refund the money but I still haven't gotten it. People who have ordered from this company need to contact their credit card company within 60 days to get their money back and they need to call the FTC @ 877-382-4357 to file a complaint. We need to shut this company down, but the FTC needs more than 1 complaint.

• Pa
      1st of Feb, 2007
    EZInkjets - No refund check as of yet

I ordered $40.79 worth of ink and received one of the two. Not only did i not get one of them, but the one shipped was useless and not recognizable to my dell printer. They claim they had a bad batch, so I sent the one back and followed directions on what to do to ship. I did this back in 12-21-06. I have called at least 25 times asking for my refund and they keep saying, "The funds have not been released. You are going to have to wait. I called again today and they tell me that i will get a "cashiers check next week". Yea sure I say... The managers name is Manny, and the two people I have gotten to give me their names are Claudia, and Mariann. My Next step and I hope you do the same is call Channel 13 at 916-374-1389, CBS 13 KOVR/KMAX. They really came through for me on a fence issue, and I know they will make sure we get what is coming to us. The Address to this rip off place is 21005 Superior Street, Chatsworth, california 91311, phone 1-818-700-8428. PLEASE COMPLAIN AS ACTION SPEAKS LOUD IN NUMBERS. thank you and good luck to all of us...

• Su
      7th of Mar, 2007

This company is fraudulent. I ordered 2 Dell inkjet cartridges in July 06, one month later got 2 wrong cartridges. Shipped them back, requested refund, and am still waiting. I have had numerous calls and contacts with no results.

14th of May, 2007

Same thing happened with me, I ordered 54.00 dollars worth of ink, I received 2 of the 4-3 months after I ordered them. So i sent it back using their instructions, they said they never received it and they charged me still for the other cartridges that I still haven't received. I have called, emailed, I even spoke to someone who was like we will process your refund. It has almost been a year already-its absolutely ridiculous!!! Don't buy from these people.

4th of Sep, 2007
    EZInkjets - Defective cartridge

I returned a defective cartridge October 18, 2006 and never received a reply or replacement. Sounds
    like they are out of business.

26th of Jan, 2008
    EZInkjets - Ripped off!
    EZInkjets
    www.EZInkjets.com

They sent wrong stuff. I sent it back, they never sent right stuff.after at least 10 e-mails, it is now 1 year later. WHAT A SCAM. stay away from these thieves! I also complained to the bbb, but nobody gives a s--t.

• El
      5th of May, 2008

After almost two years, I finally called them again and got a pleasant lady on the phone. Come to find out, the company she works for bought the EZINKJETS database. She gave me two #'s, one was a fax. The person to contact is Gary Holt. His # is 805-320-0001. The fax # is: 805-643-2000. Keep calling. I called and talked to him but he said that he would return my call, post haste... it's been an hour and still no callback... Good Luck!