EzInkJet.com / EZInkJet.com is a scam with worst customer service!

This is a bad company with worse service only on phone and sometimes no answering. Take almost half year for a refund up to now I didn't get anything yet. No responsible. Kind of "scam" your money and your credit card!!!

Jn

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Apr, 2007
    EzInkJet.com - Sent incorrect item, no refund

In August of '06 purchased 3 ink cartridges and was sent the wrong ones for my printer. I returned them with a completed return authorization form and never heard anything. Contacted them again and was told they were on back order. Waited two months and called back again. Still on back order. Called last week (4/1/07) and was told they hadn't done any refunds since Nov of 2006 and I would be put on a waiting list. I am making a complaint against them with the State Attorney General's office.

• Gl
      8th of Apr, 2007

I have used Ezinkjet many times in the past and got great prices on ink that worked really well... I was very happy with them until my last purchase, which I have not received after a very very long wait. I have e-mailed and have had no response. It looks like they have disappeared.

• Se
      28th of Jul, 2007

Ezinkjet is a total scam. I don't know how some of these class suits work, but I've seen them. I wouldn't definitely vote to sue them if something like that comes up. I've ordered 4 cartridges, and have only received 2. Contact them by phone, answer machine, email, replies are nonsense, does not address your issue, ignores you, it's been over 8 months now, still did not get the remaining 2. Total scam!!

• Br
      5th of Sep, 2007

I placed an order through EZinkjets and only got 1 out of 2 items. In the package was the packing list that stated that only one cartridge was currently available. It stated that the other cartridge would be sent it was restocked. Apparently no more have come in because its been 6 months and have not received it yet. They charge me for the cartridge even though it was never sent. I have not been able to contact them by phone or by their web site (E-mail). Stay away from EZinkjets and I believe Inkjets 5 might be the knew name for this company.

13th of Apr, 2008

I also used EZInkjets for a few years until my last order on 05/28/2006, after not receiving my order within a two week period I called and was told they were having problems with the cartridges they were getting from their current supplier and were in the process of finding a new supplier, this went on for almost a year with calling every two weeks and getting a different excuse from 7 different customer reps and when I requested a refund I never heard from them again. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau on 05/24/2007 they never got a responce back on my complaint from EZInkjets. Brad Hammack is correct this companies new name is InkJets 5 address is 6785 Creston Rd. Paso Robles, Ca. 93446, 1-877-inkjet5, I logged on to my account an it is still on file.