EZGrantPro / UNAUTHERIZED WITHDRAWALL

4.3
Phone: 801-2225269
THEY WITHDREW 89.31 TWICE OUT OF MY ACCT

THIS IS A RIP OFF WATCH OUT

I ONLY AUTHERIZED 3.95 NOT 180.

Comments

Da
  6th of Oct, 2008
Withdrew $89 from checking account with no authorization.
Da
  22nd of Jan, 2009

EZGRANTPRO

PROfessional thieves that thing it is EZ and that I GRANT them access to my account...

I guess this is where they get the EZ GRANT PRO

Cambridge
Idaho
Phone: 208-257-3412
llf@ctcweb.net

I got a disk in the mail from EZGRANT PRO. I didn't order it. They took money out of my checking acount for it. I don't know how they got into my account. What should I do about it?
  16th of Mar, 2009
We did not order that item for that amount! We want our money back NOW. thank you stnrddn@yahoo.com
Od
  31st of Mar, 2009

EZGrantPro - charge not authurized
ezgrantpro
ezgrantpro.com

I orderd a "FREE" CD and paid shipping of $1.97 then two weeks later charged $64.43 I called the 1-801-222-5269# and asked what this charge was for they could not tell me.I still have not recieved a CD just a pain in my @$$.
La
  31st of Mar, 2009
I was also charged for an amount I didn't authorize from my credit card for this Grant CRAP!!!
Ro
  3rd of Apr, 2009
I cancelled a few minutes later, and they billed my account anyways
Gs
  5th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i also ordered the free cd with 1.97 for shipping and just a few days later was charged 64.43 and have not gotten the cd and the password that i was given to get on the website did not work. i think this is just a scam to get peoples money. what do i do now to get my money back.
Ti
  14th of Apr, 2009
I got "got" too. Had to cancel my card just now. What do we do to shut them down??!
Se
  15th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me as stated in the two above complaints that I have read, the only difference is I have called the phone number and I've been put on hold for now 15 minutes and I am still waiting while typing this complaint. This is unbelievable, don't know how much longer I am going to hold on. How do I get my money back?
Wi
  18th of Apr, 2009

william sadler
9980 sierra vista rd
Phelan
California
Phone: 7608684313

i rieceived a cd in the mail that i did not order and it came to me in the mail broken which means if i did want it i could not have used it anywaythe cd came to me from ez grant pro 1914 east 9400 south#433 sandy ut 84093 i had better not be billed for this c d like so many other people before me william f sadler
De
  29th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Something need to be done, thats not right how people takeadvantage of other in debt.
De
  29th of Apr, 2009
were scam by the crooks, god dont like ugly and they are going to get what they deserve, one day i hope its soon
  15th of Jun, 2009
EZ GRANT PRO IS TAKING MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, I HAVE CALLED TO CANCLED & THEY KEEP ON TAKING MONEY EVERY MONTH SOME ONE HELP ME . sweetpea67045@yahoo.com
Ag
  17th of Jun, 2009

EZGrantPro - charges without delivering product
EZGRANTPRO

EZGRANTPRO offers a free CD for $1.97. Then 8 days later I get charged $64 without reaceiving anything. They said the fine print stated there was a 7 day trial period and that if you didn't receive it by then we need to call or we are going to be charge the money. I didn't see the fine print and they refuse to give a refund. It is a total scam to get money without delivering a product.
Lo
  26th of Aug, 2009
is this how they get money for grants? i guess some other suckers have like me have the oppotunity to be the lenders. i don't have a job and i just order the form to have a down load from the unemplyment agency that is how i got into this. it was for 1.97. i figured ill put it on my credit card and was not expected to charged more money. what a nerve some companies have. they should go to jail.
Ro
  24th of Oct, 2009

ezgrantpro
1914 east 9400 south#433
Sandy
Utah
Phone: 8012225269
ezgrant.com

they sent me a cd that told me to write a ###ing letter they could have told me that without charging me 1.95 and a week later charging me 78.00 i think this is a scam to get your money and get nothing in return i hope people realize to look closer at these scam artist i got my 78.00 back but the next person may not whatch out for these people and how you give your card number to it may hurt you in the long run go to a goverment place in your town to see how t contact
  5th of Jul, 2011

Ezgrantpro

I signed up for the ez grant pro system got a cd back, and it hasn't helped me a bit, it just took my money.