EzGrant.com / Unauthorized billing

I am turning this in as a rebuttal to the bank. This company stated you could get their DVD for $1.98 just shipping and handling then they charge your account for $59.98.This is false advertising and when you authorize a transaction legally they are only allowed to take the authorized amount. This is stealing and the last I checked illegal.

Di

Comments

Cr
  13th of Mar, 2009

The statement is true, I thought I purchased a 2.00 cd, and was charged 39.90 on my credit card.

Hk
  6th of May, 2009
EzGrant.com - unauthorized billing to my credit card
harry keller
289 S Ave Lwr Apt
Bradford
Pennsylvania
Phone: 8143662298

The company called repeatedly and after I was told it would cost $50 to get the information on how to get a government grant, I told the person on the phone I was not interested in paying the money. They repeatedly called and I repeatedly told them I was not interested and to stop calling. They continue to call and when I answer they hang up. Then they charged my credit card saying I authorized it and I did not. When I tried to cotact them by phone they don't answer. I want my money back. I never used whatever it is they want to sell and have no idea of how to.