Ezeego1.co.in / Not giving refund

1 India Review updated:

While booking the air ticket on 9th June 2008 through Internet from Kolkota to Imphal, on the final stage i have lost the connectivity and i didn't received any confirmation for my ticket but when i checked my Bank account the the amount 5802 has been deducted from my Bank Of Baroda account.

Immediately i mailed all the details to concerned department and spoken to customer care executive, they assured with in 2 days the amount will be credited to your account back. When after 2 days i again spoke to customer care executive he said sir you have to wait at least 72 hrs for your payment.

Every time there are different executive and i have to explain every time the same details. Moreover almost on daily basis i also don't mail to them for refund and so many times given all the details but every time i have got one answer we will revert you or the payment will be credited to your account.

When finally i have lost my patience i have forced customer care executive (Poonam) to call some of any responsible person or your supervisor. She called Shruti stating that she is the supervisor. I have lot of argument with her and she is also saying that it will take another 72 hours for the refund.

She committed that you will get back your money latest by Friday(20th June 2008). But today also i didn't receive my money.

Regards,
Ajay Rana
[protected].

Comments

• Ez
      10th of Jul, 2008

Dear Mr. Rana,

Greetings from Ezeego1.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we wish to inform you that the applicable refund for the failed transaction has been processed from our end.

Should you require any further clarification please feel free to revert to me.

Kind Regards,
    Pallavi Garud.

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2009
    Ezeego1.co.in - Unnecessary charge of amount
    Ezeego1
    India

I have made the booking for flight for Nov 17' 2009 to travel to Kolkata from Hyderabad by Kingfisher flight IT 3433 which depart from Hyderabad at 2035 hrs. After 01/02 hr of my booking I received a call from ezeego1.co.in people stating that flight is cancelled and I can call the airlines for complete refund of my amount.

When I called Kingfisher they agreed to refund the full amount as the flight is not operating on that day. But to my surprise ezeego1 people are deducting transaction fee of 397/- for no transaction.

When I told them that I will take this case to consumer court as in why they are penalising the customer for no fault of his they said that its their policy and they will not revert the trancaction fees.

This is totally unethical...