Ezeego1 Travel Ltd / Refund due

1 India Review updated:

I had booked a ticket for Mumbai - Singapore - Mumbai on April 11th 2008 for travel during June 08. On June 4, 2008 I canceled the tickets and had submitted my request to ezeego1 representative for further processing. After that day i have continuously followed up by email and phone to their customer care and all i get to hear is that yor refund is under process and will be credited within the next 72 hours. Its now more than 1 1/2 months and there is no progress.

I request and urge to all internet users not to fall for these gullible websites and their schemes for your travel bookings and rely on your neighborhood travel agent. At least his service is prompt and reliable. It is the last time i used the services of ezeego1. Till date i haven't got a revert as to the date ill get my refund amount.

Comments

• Ne
      18th of Jul, 2008

Dear Mr. Kampani,

Greetings from Ezeego1!

Regret the inconvenience caused to your. Further to your above mentioned complaint, kindly be informed that we have refunded the amount back in your credit card.

Request you to kindly confirm the same.

Do let us know if there are any issued pending resolution with us.

Thanks & Regards,
    Neha Vaidya

• Ne
      18th of Jul, 2008

Dear Mr. Kampani,

Greetings from Ezeego1!

Regret the inconvenience caused to you. Further to your above mentioned complaint, kindly be informed that we have refunded the amount back in your credit card.

Request you to kindly confirm the same.

Do let us know if there are any issued pending resolution with us.

Thanks & Regards,
    Neha Vaidya

• Ni
      19th of Jul, 2008

thanks received

• Pa
      8th of Aug, 2008

i have face the same problem describe below

dear sir/madam,

I had booked a ticket for Mumbai - indore on july 24th 2008 for travel during July 25 2008. On July 25, 2008, I canceled the tickets due to delay and had submitted my request to ezeego1 representative for further processing.

i am fed up calling at your custome service and sending e-mail, but with no response, i have called four times and talked to ganesh, richard, avdhut but in vain they only say you will get your refund soon. i have book ticket with yatra, makemytrip but problem faced with you i never face with them.

i am sorry to inform you that still i have not received the refund and your the only people who take such long time to refund the money.

i will get my refund or not...?

pankaj kanungo