Ezeego1 / Ezeego1 is fraud, worst customer experience!

1 India Review updated:

Ezeego1 is fraud company, india's biggest online travel bazaar is crap and they are india's biggest cheater.

I had booked a ticket [Airticket Booking Reference: EZR-[protected]/A ] on 15 OCT and by mistake name was incorrectly entered - so then i asked for cancellation of that ticket on 16 OCT, i even requested the cancellation from their online form and followed procedure told on their website, as of now status shown to me is requested cancellation. And thats when my agony started.

Now even after i have sent multiple emails i get no reply .I called up Call center and was online for call for 30 mins on hold - 2 times( with message as all our customer care executives are busy on other calls), then once i got the call after 35 mins hold when i complained about refund not received the call was disconnected. Also email to their published id offers@ezeego1.com all bounce back saying its invalid email id.Also there is no reply when i have sent this email to all the ids
'complaints@ezeego1.com'; 'feedback@ezeego1.com'; 'khar@ezeego1.com'; 'airlines@ezeego1.com';

I am tracking this refund for more than 1 month now – spending a lot of money calling their mumbai office as well as GSM call center number;whereas Indigo Airline have refunded back rs 2924-on 16th oct itself ; this payment is not refunded to me back.There is absolutely no way to reach Ezeego1 either with email or call center numbers.

This is the worst experience and completely ridiculous way to handle customers and is fraud being conducted by this company.I also found that i am not the only customer they have cheated and there are similar case everywhere.you can check this link
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Ezeego1.com-132102-1.html and

Hence i am submitting this case here at this forum because anyway ezeego1 people neither reply to emails and obviously never reachable on phone.

Comments

Sa
  19th of Nov, 2007

I have canceled my ticked thro Indigo Airlines as my ticket was by them in in this Airlines & they r reachable very easily over phone. Indigo has confirmed cancellation made on 16 th Nov for 18th Nov journey for travel from Goa to Kolkata. But i couldn't contact ezeego1 thereafter over their tell no & toll free no also as they hv put it on voice & u cant get them even u hold line for 1 hr also which shows it is done by them intentionally. Till today they hv not refunded.How they can do the business by doing fraud with all whoever has gone for cancellation. It shd be brought under consumer forum.

Mo
  12th of Dec, 2007

Never use this site... never!

28th of Jan, 2008

The refund against the cancellation has been credited to the card holder' account.

Kind aregards,

Ezeego One Team.

Ti
  5th of Feb, 2008

I had tried booking an airdeccan ticket from Ezeego1.com on 4th Jan 2008 for sector Bangalore to Kolkata, but it gave a failure on the payments page. I was surprised when the amount of Rs.7187 was deducted from my credit card ( Ref Number: 74477488006003859689089) . I immediately called customer care and they informed me that it was a booking failure and that the amount would be refunded back to my credit card within 7 working days. After 7 working days, I again called them, they said to wait for 72 hours. From that time onwards till today 5th feb 2008, 1 month has passed and despite my everday communication by phone , mail, nothing has happened till now. I am really tired of all this. Everyday some call center guy assures me that it will be dealt with in 72 hours. Nothing at all has happened. Kindly tell me what i can do. My number is 9886064478.

Bi
  21st of Jul, 2008

I have had experienced one of my bitter occurence with Ezeego.
I had booked my Indian airlines flight for the journey dated 12th Nov'07. The flight was cancelled by the Indian Airlines side and as a process the ticket was cancelled with due stamp from their side.
I placed the cancellation request on the Ezeego1 website in the last week of Nov'07. Have spoken to them around 50 number of times, must have written around 30-40 emails to them with letters in bold and red. Have also written to them that the matter will be raised to the court if it does not get resolved soon. All these were quite frustrating and boring.
I received a call from them in the last week of June and finally I could receive the refund in the first half of July'08.
Thus, it has been a long following up and frustrating time of around 10 months for me.
It is actually embarrassing for such travel sites.

Vi
  28th of Nov, 2012

I too totally agree with the aboce comments.
In my case, I booked a hotel at Manali (Through a travel agent which he ultimately booked through ezeego1) and made the complete payment. He gave me the booking confirmation in a printout.
As my travel date neared I called up the hotel at Manali and enquired about the booking and I got a kind of negative answer by the receptionist (Sir, At this moment I am not able to confirm your booking. Dont worry you can come to the hotel)

With this reply, I spoke to my travel agent who started asking me questions as if I am testing his credibility..

When I went there, I had the worst shock of my life.. The hotel staff refused to give me the room..
The date was between Jan 20 -Jan 26, 2009 and it was too cold out there.. My wife was struggling to cope up with the cold and the hotel staff were completely reluctant to provide me the hotel.

I called up my travel agent from Bangalore and he gave me the phone numbers of eezeego1 agents ..
I did spoke to them also and nothing happened for almost 1 hr and we were made to wait at the reception..

Ultimately these junk guys from ezeego1 could not help me inspite of my repeated calls and I had to pay again at the counter and get the room.

Finally I pressurised my travel agent and my money back...

DONT EVER GO THROUG ANY MEDIATORS.
TALK TO THE HOTELS DIRECTLY AND MAKE YOUR BOOKING.

2nd of Dec, 2012

Dear Mr. Birur,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We regret the inconvenience caused. Above mentioned details are not sufficient for us to resolve the issue. Request you to kindly provide us with the below mentioned details for us to investigate and revert.

1. Registered email id with ezeego1:
2. ezeego1 reference number (EZR):

Awaiting details from your end at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Kind Regards,
Team ezeego1

Dear Mr. Agarwal,

Greetings from ezeego1!

We apologize for the inconvenience, in your effort to transact on our website. The transaction failure was a result of a link failure with the payment gateway system at the time you submitted your Booking Request. We depend on connectivity with the respective external systems for smooth functioning, which may not be within our control. We understand that such technical issues adversely affect your experience on our website.

As per our records, the mentioned issue is now resolved and the applicable amount has already been refunded in your account.We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Thanking you,

Kind Regards,
Team ezeego1.

Ma
Ezeego1 - Fraudulent transaction on Ezeego1 website
India
ezeego1.co.in

I was booking an air ticket on the travel website Ezeego1.co.in today i.e 28-Mar-2013 for travel from Madurai to Hyderabad on 10-May-2013 and after I filled in all the details and made the payment with the SBI Credit card, I see that the website did not generate any ticket and I was re-directed again to the shopping cart page without any information about the itinerary.

This is clearly a fraudulent transaction as I have never faced this situation where the website charges the customer successfully and never generates the ticket. I have even called up the customer care and filed a complaint with no 77157067 for which they initially said that they need to check up with the airline if the ticket was actually booked. Later they confirmed me that the ticket was not booked and they need to investigate if they have received the money from the bank and if received they will refund my amount in 14 working days.

Therefore I request you to kindly investigate and take strict action against the website for making such fraudulent transactions in the name of offering great travel discounts. Below are the details provided in the transaction.

Travel Details

Su
Ezeego1 - Money taken but no ticket generated
India
www.ezeego1.com

When i tried booking my tickets it showed transaction failed but the money was taken from my account & no ticket was generated, since then i have sent a lot of emails to ezeego1 to give me a written confirmation or email confirmation as to when will i receive my money back. But there is no response from them so far, if my complaint is not addressed i am looking forward to got to the consumer court & complain about ezeego1 as the amount is huge.

Se
Ezeego1 - They have charged me for two tickets instead of one
ezeego1.com

I bought a air ticket using the credit card on 17th sept 2007, but to my excitement when i got the credit card statement, they have charged me for two tickets instead of one and i never got any transiction details in my ezeego1 account (wherein i had been chared for the same), after sending many mails regarding the refund, they didnt answered it, and whenever i try calling them there phone lines are always busy round the clock, and over that they have deleted the telephone nos of their corporate office from the website.