Ezeego One Travels & T Mumbai / FRAUD COMPANY, OWNER TO BE JAILED, COMPANY OPERATIONS SHOULD BE SEIZED

BEWARE OF Ezeego One Travels & T Mumbai

I was just reviewing my credit card information from website. I see a company called Ezeego One Travels & T Mum have stolen my credit card information and started debiting money without my knowledge. I have lodged a complaint with my credit card company to revert the transactions.

I have no relation ship with the Ezeego One Travels & T Mum.

IT IS A FRAUD COMPANY... DON'T EVER HAVE RELATION SHIP WITH THAT COMPANY

Ma

Comments

• Th
      17th of Nov, 2008

sorry to say key word mumbai, there is massive fraud and even check cashing and charge card scams, too many to list, i have found it is best to book directly with hotel you plan to use and they have package deals also, if you use a travel service, check for AAA aproved and call AAA to confirm, i have been scammed one time and that will be the last time, nowdays trust no one, if it sounds too good it is a scam, they dont like work and will take your money if you give it to them, most hotels will not trick you and you can always read reviews on hotel to see if they are lame deadbeats, some are, most want repeat business.

• Kr
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I too faced the same situation.
    my Wife's credit card was also misused in the same way and now we have blocked the card.
    We have been informed that it will take nearly 60 days for investigation.
    Isnt the RBI informed on these and dont they block these kind of fictious transactions.

• Kr
      4th of Dec, 2008

Hi guys,

I found that Ezeego One Travels & T is not fraud company. some others have stolen your credit card details and might have used to buy air/train tickets with ezeego1.co.in.

log a complaint with your credit card company and ask them to block or discredit the transactions.

16th of Dec, 2008

Hi All,

I too have faced the same issue. I see a company called Ezeego One Travels & T Mum have stolen my credit card information and started debiting money without my knowledge. I have lodged a complaint with my credit card company who is investigating this issue and will take 75 working days to get back to me.

• Ar
      14th of Feb, 2009

Hi guys,

I have been billed a sum of about Rs.25400/- in my card account for the transactions I have not done. The name of the merchant establishment is no other than "Ezeego One Travels & T". I have lodged a complaint to the bank to revert the wrong transactions ASAP. I got little relieved to be aware that I am not the only person who is a victim of such fraud related dispute. The bank has assured me that the investigation would be completed within 45 days.

Arun Kumar

• Pr
      9th of May, 2009

I got a call from SBI Credit Card customer service department, asking about the transactions being made on my credit card on Ezeego one travels & T MUM IN website. I was shocked that transactions of 45000 Rs have been made on my card by some body.

This is too much... I have blocked my Credit card and raised dispute form to the SBI credit card. Dont know how much time it will take for the dispute settlement.

Can anybody share his experience in this regard...