Ezeego One Travels and Tours Pvt Ltd / Ezeego - ICICI card cash back Fraud

1 India Review updated:

I had booked one ticket from chandigarh to Mumbai under ICICI credit card cash back offer. Details of the booking are as below

Date 12/10/2007
Flight : IC 863
Travel Date : 17th Dec 2007
Booking Reference No: EZR-[protected]/A
Credit Card payment refernce : 75176377287003331258277
Total Fare : Rs. 9,853.00(DR).

More than one month has passed and also my card's 2'nd statement (After the booking) will come after 4 days, but yet i have received no cash back from ezeego1.com which amounts to almost Rs. 1800.

I have sent them almost 4-5 mails and callled them the same no of times, but nobody replies and no body picks the phone.

Ezeego1 is a fraud company. Please dont book your tickets from them and specially dont get in trap of their offers.

THEY ARE CHEATER.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF EZEEGO ONE TOURS AND TRAVELS PVT LTD.

Comments

• Ez
      17th of Jan, 2008

The cash back has ben processed to the card holder's account.

Kind Regards,
    Ezeego One Team

14th of Feb, 2008

I am being charged on my Phone bill from American eVoice, Ltd... a monthly charge that I did not authorize... there is most definately something wrong here... I don't have anyother member in my home that I can point the blame to...

• Lt
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I had booked four ticket s from bhopal to Mumbai under ICICI credit card cash back offer. Details of the booking are as below

Date 14/108/20078
    Flight : 9w-3108
    Travel Date : 16th Aug 2008
    Booking Reference No: EZR-2008-577557/A
    XXLN REF -O081135
    XXLNl Date : 16th Aug 2008
    Credit Card payment by ICICI Card No 4629864153453008
    Total Fare : Rs. 27, 740.00(DR).

More than one month has passed and also my card's 2'nd statement (After the booking) will come after 4 days, but yet i have received no cash back from ezeego1.com which amounts to almost Rs. 27, 740.00
    requested to pl acknowledge and ensure refund please.
    Lt Col Nadeem Rafat