EZCombs / have not received it nor do they have any listing for me.Check went through my bank on Jan. 9,2009

1 Fairfield, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-390-8085

I mailed out my check for ezcombs offer from the TV on December 24, 2008 and the check came back through my bank on January 9, 2009 and I called February 2, 2009 to see when I could receive my order and the guy who I talked to named Deetto said they did not have any account with my name, and wanted me to call back in two business days.I have all ready been waiting for my order all this time I want to know what is going on.How can i get my merchandise or my money back?My e mail address is dd_f_gun@yahoo.com, if you could please help me find out about all this I will be grateful...Thank you Debbi Gunther

Comments

13th of Feb, 2009

i had the same exact problem. i finally called them AGAIN a month and a half after i ordered them, and 2 weeks after the payment had finally went through. the lady who could barely speak english, same as the rest of them, still couldn't find any order for me. i asked her to credit me the money and she said she would send it up to management and get it taken care of. 3 days later i received my ezcombs. they have no clue what they are doing, don't buy from them

14th of Feb, 2009

Well it took quite some time to get mine also---PLUS they are not advertising honestly, the ad reads as if you are getting 2 for $10.00 plus $6.99 s/h and actually they are 10$ EACH with $6.99 s/h each, so for two of them they cost $33.98 - not worth it at all- sorry I purchased them. Now I hesitate to return them because I think I will never get my money back!

14th of Feb, 2009

same thing here- exactly

• Ab
      15th of Feb, 2009

I just got my ez combs. The price was outrageous, and even though they do hold your hair OK, I stretched one and it broke...Seriously, I should know better. The first red flag with this products is that you don't have a person taking your order, an automatic recording does that for you; second, you don't get a confirmation number. So, please don't buy them, I am going to wear mine because I know it's gonna be a pain in the butt to get my money back, and after all I already lost that money, so I'm gonna use the damn thing till they die

• Ev
      17th of Feb, 2009

I was thinking about purchasing the product, but I've decided that since I've seen most products that say "As Seen on TV" show up in the local Wal-mart later on down the road, I would rather wait. Plus!! I've done some research on this and like most products that you order from TV, there are so many horror stories on customer service and white collar crime, needless to say. It's just better to wait and find it at a local Bed Bath & Beyond, Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens, just to name a few. Eventually it will make it to these stores and cost ALOT less and definetly Less Hassle. Here's some recent negative reports I found /URL removed/

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

• Jb
      19th of Feb, 2009

I ordered them with a credit card and it took nearly 5 weeks to get them and I'm sorry to say that they do not work anything like the advertisement would lead us to believe. Several years ago I had a similar product with plastic combs and hair scrunchie-like elastic bands and those worked great! These combs are too small and not strong or snug enough to hold up a thick head of hair. And my hair is way less thick than some other people I know.

I feel like I was ripped off and have little faith that I'll get my money back.

Buyer beware!

• Le
      23rd of Feb, 2009

I order ezcombs about a month ago and still haven't gotten it. I tried to call the number they had on their website but whoever answers the phone says it's a wrong number. I have not gotten the order confirmation number. There is no email address for customer support that I can email. This must be a scam!!! Beware!

• Al
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I have never tried to order from EZcombs but I have heard the same thing. Just to give all of you a heads up they are available at numerous stores (walmart and walgreens) but you can find them even cheaper online. African butterfly is another brand that is much more expensive ($20.00 each) but you can find them cheaper on ebay. I got a two sets of five on ebay one for $4.99 plus $9.00 shipping from China and another for $20.00 and free shipping. It takes about a week to get them but the product is much better and they do withstand the test of time. I have very thin long(down to my butt) hair and nothing else seemed to work except the boring ponytail. For those that are interested in this product got to ebay or your local walgreens and for those that have had a bad experience I am very sorry.
    Alexandra

• Wa
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I ordered the EZ Comb on Jan 26 2009 and still have not received it. Tried calling to track order but never get an answer just a recording over and over again. Also never received any email address to request feedback of any kind. Already received my credit card statement and already paid the bill but still NO EZCOMB!!

• Br
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Thank all of you for your comments, you have saved me a world of headaches. I had picked up some of these at my local * CVS * & wanted to get a few more. Almost purchased another set from the EZ Combs web site, but NO THANK YOU!!!

4th of Mar, 2009

I'm a sucker! I should have looked here first. The advertising is definitely misleading. According to their offer, I should have been charged $26.99 but it came up as $40+ with no way to go back and no way to call. I called my credit card company as soon as possible and told them I was not authorizing the payment. I hope that now I can dispute the payment when it goes through and hopefully not lose that money.
    Rip off par excellence!
    CMJ
    California

• Pr
      8th of Mar, 2009

I orderded ezcombs today, and they charged 87$ from my credit card.They sucks.I am going to sue them.Anyone interested with me.mail me at prith@gmail.com

• Bl
      11th of Mar, 2009
    EZCombs - Have ordered them twice and have not gotten one response from them

I have ordered them on-line and have not gotten them or nor have they taken my money but hey advertise something and when ppl got to get it they don't do anything what is this all about???

• Ru
      27th of Mar, 2009

I placed an order on-line with EZ Combs on 1/21/09 for their basic $10 comb set and a free bonus comb, with an advertised shipping price of $6.99.

The first problem I had was the double shipping charge of $13.98 (exceeding the item price) which did not appear until the order was complete. I immediately called to cancel the order, and they gave me a $5 credit.

After several weeks, I had not received the order, so I called on 2/16/09 to cancel, and I was promised that the combs had been shipped and would arrive that week. But this did not happen.

On 3/2/09 I called again and was again told the combs would arrive that week, and to call back if I did not want them. For every phone call, I was on hold for 10 to 20 minutes, waiting for someone to speak with.

Finally on 3/16/09 I received a broken box, poorly packaged, with damaged combs inside. I called again, but they would not credit the full amount I paid. Since the shipping was delayed and the product was damaged, I wanted a refund for the outrageous shipping charge.

• Cl
      30th of Mar, 2009

I got two sets of these from Bed Bath & Beyond about two weeks ago. I have very, very, fine fragile hair, and they work wonderfully. My complaint is that the beaded stretchy thing is held onto the combs by a very thin--for lack of a better word--fishing wire. The thin wire has become unattached to the stretchy thing at one end, and there is no way that I know of to reattach it, so I guess I'll be left with two combs without anything holding them together. I called the EZComb people who are actually the TV brands people and they said that since I didn't order them from the infomercial, they can't do anything about it. They said to take them back to BB&B to see if they could deal with it. Of course the receipt is history in some landfill, so I guess that's that. To me this is a very unfortunate situation because I had finally found something that works great with my hair, but the quality regarding the attaching product is way below par.

• Fa
      31st of Mar, 2009

I gave my sister the money to order mine she said she has Mom gave her money at the same time I did Mom got hers it's been over a month now and I'm still waiting on mine the check was from a Jacqulin king for Beulah Felton to be sent to P.O.Box 75 Coal Hill Ark, 72832 if your not going to send me my combs then please send my money back so I can buy them from some where else .

31st of Mar, 2009

Works on any hair... HA
    I have extreemly thick hair and I thought this would be a nice change to my usual hair clip.
    First time I used it the thin fishing line broke. I just got it and thankfully still have the reciept.
    You can bet I will be returning it!!

• Mo
      1st of Apr, 2009
    EZCombs - horrible customer service
    molly
    Florida

Ezcombfs tacked on another special package onto my internet order. An extra charge of $50.00. I called their customer service number, where they said they would take the additional charge off and send just the normal package. I found out 3 weeks later they didn't do what they were supposed to do, I got charged $10 for an overdraft fee because ezcombs took out $70 instead of $20. Now I have to wait an extra 3 weeks to get the package, Spend another couple bucks shipping the extra back. Then I have to wait another 2 weeks for them to reimburse the money. Too much of a hassel. Buy the combs from your local establishments, like bed bath and beyond. or buy the equivalents from hairzing. You will be happier, I promise.

• Ba
      15th of Apr, 2009

I got mine at Walgreeens for $9.99 yesterday! So far, I like them, but I dont know if they'll end up breaking since the wires dont seem to be really strong...I had ordered them over the phone, but 2 months after I received a card saying that they were unable to process my request--don't know why--

• Bl
      19th of May, 2009
    EZCombs - Garbage
    EZCombs
    324 Furman Blvd
    Cliffwood Beach
    New Jersey
    maxinew@aol.com

Garbage!!! You might as well throw your money in the garbage.
    I had used the EZComb about 3 times when on the 4th time it broke.
    The so called stretchable comb, no longer stretches. The strands broke and the beads fell off.
    Like I said GARBAGE!!!