ezcomb / poor service

United States, New Jersey Review updated:
Ordered Ezcomb on line using my credit card. Every time I would check the order status on their web site it said my order was being processed for shipping. My order was placed almost a month ago and I have not received it yet although they have already billed my checking account. I checked the status of my order on 2/8/09 and said it was shipped but when I checked on 2/9/09 it went back to processing for shipment. When I called them today 2/9/09 they told me my order will not be shipped till March 8. I have come to the conclusion that this is a ripoff and I lost my money. If so I will contact the New Jersey Attorney General's Office to file a complaint.

N  11th of Feb, 2009 by
I am having the same problem. I ordered my Ezcombs about a month ago. The other day, I was called by a "representative" to tell me they appreciated my patience, and they were also sending me some earrings and matching necklace. If I didn't want to keep the necklace, I could keep the earrings for free. Then the woman went on & on about how they'd keep sending me a new piece of crap jewelry every month, and I could keep it or send it back. Then she wanted to "verify" my credit card number. She wanted me to punch in the last 4 digits of my credit card into my phone. I kept asking if she was billing me for jewelry, and she was very rude, telling me, "Hold up...Hold up! Let me finish speaking!" She kept repeating for me to punch in my last 4 digits of my credit card. I hung up on her!!! I doubt I'll ever get my Ezcombs, and I'll be lucky if my credit card hasn't been scarfed up for some scammers. Argh!
A  11th of Feb, 2009 by
finally got my order after a month and it wasn't even what I ordered. On top of that, i had a real problem with the online ordering itself as it there was no way to confirm your order or cart or whatever or even change your mind. Once you clicked, you were done and no going back. It was confusing to follow and you thought if you clicked there would at least be a confirmation at the end where you could remove things you didn't really mean to agree to. Over $100 trying to get out of the stupid thing and for what - a bunch of $2 plastic hair clips that aren't even the colors i ordered.

If you go to their ezcomb website and click on testimonials - it says it's for pedipaws! Doesn't that just say it all?
A  21st of Feb, 2009 by
I am having same problem. ordered a month ago, they have charged my credit card and no product. brenda
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered this EZComb for my wife last July 31, 2009. First, I was surprised to learn that the shipping charge is a lot more than the advertised amount of $10. Worst, this will not be displayed in the total until you have completed your purchase thereby leaving you no option to cancel as the order has been confirmed. Then, to my dismay, up to this time, I haven't received this thing that I ordered and I do not know whatever happened as the site is useless when in comes to order tracking. I thought for a while that the order did not go through since it was weeks ago. I was just surprised to see the charges reflected in my bank statement the other day. To-date, I haven't gotten this thing that I paid for about $23.
N  28th of Feb, 2009 by

ezcomb - poor sevice
Sharon Brown
P.O. Box 534
Phone: 775-575-5365o

When I recieved my order 1 of the combs were broke so OI returned it and was total they would reimburse my the shipping and send out another too replace the broken comb. I recieve the check in about 3 weeks and still waiting for the replacement comb. I have tried to call the number that I used to order in the first place and now I recive a message that igf I want to speak with a person the call will cost me 7.95 per minute. So now what do I do?
N  5th of Mar, 2009 by

ezcomb - hair clips
as seen on tv/ ezcomb
5231 saybrook rd
Phone: 443-949-1025

They sent me the wrong colors, and they charged me twice. I left a message and no one has called me back.
A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered a set of ezcombs in january of 09 and I have not received them yet, I have called them and spoke with cust svc about 5 or 6 times all they keep saying in some foreign accent that they are shipping them. I still havent received them, tonight I finally called and told them to refund my money and that they have the most horrible cust svc and the worst shipping that I have ever had to deal with. Anyone that is thinking of purchasing them dont you will be waiting for ever and you will get a whole bunch of excuses... They can be purchased at places like riteaid, walgreens, and bed bath and beyond.
N  8th of Apr, 2009 by
thank goodness, i was thinking about ordering these ezcombs and so glad i read your sites comments first!
A  11th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered the EZcomb for $10, the total showed up as $16.99 with "S&H". After I hit the 'Submit' button, several offers came up, each of which I declined. Finally, when the 'Confirmation" came up, I had $13.99 in S and H and no opportunity to find out why and to decline the order. I recommend that you not purchase from this crew.
N  18th of Apr, 2009 by
I ordered ezcomb, casuals collection only, and they sent me all the colors they were offering. I returned everything and I was only credited $41.09 instead of the whold $70.32 charged on my credit card. I'm supposed to be credited $70.32 The product never worked at all, it doesn't hold the hair as advertized. Please credit me for the balance of $29.23

Emilia Padua
19322 Oak Plaza Ct.
Newhall, Ca. 91321
Tel. #661 424-1552
A  24th of May, 2009 by
I Was And Am Very Disappointed With EZCOMB. I Dislike Not Being Able To Talk With A Person. When I Made My Order I Only Ordered A $10.00 Dollar Order. That Cost Me $64.94 Dollars. I Answered All Questions With A NO. All I Wanted Was The TV Offer. If EZCOMB Deducts Another Dime From Me There Will Be Big Problems.

My order# TB 6319426
Customer # 9183632
Invoice# 6447:000033:002222
Date Ordered 5/7/2009
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
You can buy ezcombs at walgreens now. I got a set of 2 for 9.99 @Walgreens. I have tried them and I love them.
A  9th of Jun, 2009 by
The same thing happened to me. I ordered the $10.00 order plus 9.95 for quick delivery. They billed me $40.97. And I couldn't track my order it would say oredr being prossed. I called the company after about a month when my bank statement came in and i saw what i was charged and still hadn't recieved my combs. They told me they were returned to the warehouse. I told them to cancle my order and credit my account, which they did within 3 days. And iI will not be reordering
N  4th of Jul, 2009 by
To all ex-consumers of EZ Comb: After reading your complaints about this product, I decided not to order the EZ Comb online. I went to my local Walgreens Pharmacy and I found these EZ Combs on the sales floor for the price of $9.99. I suggest if you still want them visit your local grocery stores or Pharmacy (CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Walmart).

Theresa- from New Jersey
A  7th of Jul, 2009 by
I just bought the EZCombs today at Walgreens. One of them broke (bead string snappedbn) and beads wents every where and the other one beads just started falling off of. FYI these combs are not worth 10 cents much less 9.95. BUYER BEWARE!!!
A  21st of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Thanks guys I was going to order the ezcomb but won't after reading all these comment we are told in oz they cost $49.95 $10.00 per month for 5 months on a credit with $12.95 postage.
N  26th of Aug, 2009 by

ezcomb - Stealing information and selling

THis company is scam, they steal your information by submitting online and using your credit card, then they sale it. It happened for me,