EZbuyback.comStill Waiting for $ and No Response

EZbuyback.com quoted me a competitive price for my old phone so I sent it to EZbuyback.com using their shipping label, which I printed on my computer. So far, so good. A few days later, I received an email saying they thought the condition of the phone was "Fair" and not "Good" so they would only pay me about 75% of the original quote. I would have been fine with that, except they only sent me via PayPal half of what they appraised the phone's value to be after they already adjusted the price down based on the condition.

I assumed that this was an honest mistake, so I replied to their email asking them to send the rest of the money that they said they were going to pay me, and I never heard back from them. It has now been more than 10 days and I have sent four emails, called numerous times and no one has picked up their phone any of the times I have called nor have they called me back after leaving a message on their answering machine.

Based on my experience, I would not recommend doing business with EZbuyback.com. At this point, I don't think continuing to call and email them is going to do me much good, but if they ever do get around to sending me the remaining money, I intend to update this post to let everyone know how this story ends.

Ne
Jan 06, 2015

More EZbuyback.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 11, 2015

this sounds like complete opposite from my experience... i got every penny from my quote on ezbuyback.com and i love it!!! must have send them a faulty phone may be, mate??