EZbuyback.comDid not pay as promised

I sold my iPad 4 that was in immaculate condition for an agreed price of $183.00 to EZBuyBack.com. I printed the prepaid addressed label and mailed it to EZBuyBack.com. They deposited only $160.00 into my PayPal account. I was shortchanged $23.00, so I complained to the company and their response was that it didn’t arrive to them within 7 days. How was that my fault since I used their label? I asked for them to return my iPad, but they said it was no longer available. They are not true to their word. An other company offered me $180.00, but EZBuyBack.com “seemed” to be a better company…wrong. I would not recommend them to anyone. F.E. Sanchez

Fs
Jan 04, 2015

More EZbuyback.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
    EZbuyback.com - I LOVE EZbuyback.com
    EZbuyback.com
    10871 BUSTLETON AVE #232
    Philadelphia
    EZbuyback.com

I was very nervous in selling my valuable phone. However the packaging was amazing as I had gotten free special delivery and packaging and even though I was a couple of days late the price if the phone stayed high. Love!

Jan 11, 2015

this sounds like complete opposite from my experience... i got every penny from my quote on ezbuyback.com and i love it!!! must have send them a faulty ipad may be, mate??? Their support is VERY easy to deal with, fast and efficient and money transferred on exact date as promised, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone else or use again in the future.

• Fs
      Jan 11, 2015

I'm happy that you received excellent service. You're speculating that I might have sent them a faulty iPad, but if I had, wouldn't they have refused to pay me any payment at all? You say that they were "very easy to deal with, fast, and efficient, and your money was transferred on the exact date as promised, " well, that's a big plus for them. I on the other hand was shortchanged monies that was promised and that's why I posted my complaint.

Jan 16, 2015

mate! you write you were told you shipment was late and they still paid you????

what is some good service to me, , ,

BTW all this fuss over 20$, , , damn...

Jan 16, 2015

standing in line at USPS store, sending my wifes iphone 5 now I have trust in ezbuyback.com

• St
      Apr 19, 2016

I requested a buy back quote on March 30, 2016. I received the packaging a few days later and mailed my iPhone on April 4. The package that was supplied by ezbuyback had a tracking number which suggests that the phone was delivered on April 7. I am yet to hear anything from them and have left 4 emails through their customer support and 2 phone calls. In the emails and calls I requested to be contacted and have not heard anything from them. I am at a loss, as the complete failure on their part to contact me suggests that they are not trustworthy and I may have to now take the legal route. I hoped to give them every oppurtunity to at least respond and as I know they suggest 14 days for processing I did not expect my order to be expedited, but I did wish it to be honored. I will not use this company in the future and I suggest any one reading this does not either. I previously used Gazzelle to sell my old phones and they were an honorable company, I am afraid to say Ez buyback so far is not. I hope to receive the money owed to me in a timely fashion so that I can regain some faith in internet companies such as this one.

• De
      Apr 26, 2016

04/025/2016 I sent my package in on April 07 2016 fourteen days later i have not received confirmation. I have sent three e-mails and a request for my phone back . No reply. DO NOT USE.

• St
      May 07, 2016

So I finally received an email this morning 5/7 that my order was processed for payment. I never did receive any calls or emails as requested, while in limbo. Hopefully they follow through as promised. Their communication skills need improvement either way, as one entire month with no word is a little longer than their suggested time.