EZ WealthSolution / Unauthorized billing

1 Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 902-462-3867

EZ WealthSolution is run by Ron Walsh. It's one of those 'I will buy you into the first few levels'. You get to sell software for your $1, 000 but here's the thing. The software is worthless, you can find it all over the internet free, or or for sale for 5 or 10 bucks and its all so old its not even up to date. They tell you that you get 100% of the profits, but the money is made by recruiting more people into the company, not from any product, they don't even care about the product, they just want you to bring more people in so the people above you get their cash. Liars, all of them! They talk a good talk, and it makes me sick that I got conned into this. I am telling you this so you don't get hooked to, it sounds good but don't be fooled like I was.

Ge

Comments

15th of Mar, 2009

I`m sorry friend, I disagree with you.
    Firstly, the software isn`t outdated - I scour the internet looking for packages like these. Most of the software on EZWealthSolution is only available in the elite member section of other sites, membership of which will cost at least as much as the one tile payments for the EZWealthSolution bundles. OK some of the packages are from 2007 but that does not mean they are worthless - I regularly use software that was written in 2004 because it fulfils my requirements.

I could go on but I wont, except to say that there is no recruitment drive within this firm; the people above you dont get any cash, you keep 100% of your own sales. All you pay to EZWealthSoltion is a moderate monthly fee for hosting the packages.

You may have had bad luck with your sponsor but mine have been great, they answer my questions directly, there are no hidden charges.
    Thanks, EZWealth you are an excellent service.

• Sc
      27th of Jun, 2010

Any affiliate program is only as good as it upline. Traditional MLM is very hard to make any good money since you have to sponsor alot of people and only make a few cents off of each affiliate, then they drop out because they cannot sponsor anyone.

EZ Wealth is a good program because the company only gets $10 a month for the website and tracking software, etc. The rest of the money is paid member to member and at least $47.00.

The point isnt about the software, its about the money you can make. I do use some of the software, like the autoresponder emails, and info books just for content for my blog. Some of that material is old but it is great content. So if I were to pay someone to make content I would have to pay alot for it. And if I get the content from a article database online that is usually overused.

I also personally talked to Ron Walsh and my upline and they are great. You need to have a open mind and work hard at this kind of program to make it work. You need to build trust and help your downline but at the same time I am not holding anyones hand.

Thats just my opionion on the subject.

Scott Price