EZ Watch Pro / shipping charges

I bought security system and paid for next day shipping and didnt recieve the main part ( the monitor). I called them and they said it was being drop shipped, so i waited a day or two, still nothing. Called again and then was transfered to shipping where i was finally told they found one in the back of wharehouse. A week later i recieved a monitor, but not the one in the picture of the kit i bought. Instead its some huge, beast of a unit, that would cost me to ship back.

Ra

Comments

De
  12th of Nov, 2008

No ones perfect. I bought a system from them and some cameras were not exactly what I needed. They were very helpful and took care to quickly switch out the cameras for what I needed. I bet the person who placed this post received the same quick response and probably got the right monitor. I find it funny when people only want to complain about the problem and refuse to discuss the resolution.

Er
  8th of Nov, 2013

bought 353.00 3watches oct13 2013 still shows paid in full an repeated attempt to email no responce or replies like its completely dead only action they do is take money