EZ Tattoo / Never again

When I went to get my tattoo, everyone was getting high or drinking. All guys staired at me like they had never seen a girl before. A bunch of perverts, gross!! This shop is not professional at all. The Tattoo I received came out nothing like what I wanted and Ernie the owner and the artist ignored me, he collects the money before he does the tattoo, so if you don't like it to bad. He is a very rude person I will never go there again. My tattoo is pretty big, so I try to hide it, it's that bad.

Va

Comments

• Te
      3rd of Aug, 2008

If you walk into a place to get permanent body art and every person is drinking or high, why in the world would you sit down and allow them to tattoo you? You can't honestly be surprised by the results. Follow your gut instincts next time. When something doesn't feel right, it's because it's not.

3rd of Oct, 2008

Well if it was your first time, I'm sure you were a bit uncomfortable and giving the situation, I'm sure that made it worse for you. Never pay for the whole tattoo upfront. You should ask wht an approximate time would be for what you would like (from the person tattooing you) and of course, leave a deposit, but you really cant tell for sure how its gonna come out I guess. There really are some talented artists out there. Try again, but with a reputable place. Look, I just had my tattoo redone. It looks so faded and it was only about 1 1/2 years old. It looks great now, you would be surprised what they can do. Dont settle. Its worth it to invest your money and have it fixed. What a creep, tho. Man, that guys license should be taken away.

• Pa
      19th of Apr, 2010

i got a tattoo my arm now purple in color. skin is thick and raised . had it biopsied . diagnosed with foreign matter in my arm. i have to undergo skin grafting and have this surgically removed from my arm. Artists response "you signed a release" I am scarred for life !