EZ Saver / Unauthorized charges

1 Zion, IL, United States Review updated:

I place an order from Riddex.com. I made my purchase and rejected all offerings for discount. Suddenly, I notice a charge of $ 1.95 on my account. I didn't pay much attention to it, but now I notice another charge of $14.95. I called and they said if you click yes or no you are accepting the discounts from that website. I am very upset and will not hesitate to cancel my card and request a new one.

To Anyone out there if you get a charge and they they will not charge you any more DO NOT BELIEVE IT, CANCEL YOUR CARD IMMEDIATELY.

Comments

• Ki
      10th of Jul, 2008

There was a charge on my credit card from EZ saver. I disputed it and got it off. What I want to know is what is EZ saver? I never heard of it.

11th of Jul, 2008

I have never bought any thing from EZSAVER AND I DONOT want any membership in any club. I donot join any clubs.
    If the charges are for membership, please refund my money.

• La
      12th of Jul, 2008

I called a job in the reno paper about cold casting for extras in movies, I had to ue my card for 2.98 for a card, than I got all this dtuff about a membership, now each month they are taking out 19.80 out of my bank account, how can I stop this, help I am living on Social sucurity.
    Laura Corley

• Ke
      21st of Jul, 2008
    EZ Saver - Unauthorized billing
    EZ Saver

I have never purchased anything from EZ Saver and AM receiving charges on my credit card. It is with Ameri Leis and EZ Saver.

• Ho
      5th of Aug, 2008

I never did buy anything and got Charged $14.95 on my Card .
    There is no web side to Cancel my So Caklled Membership .
    Thanks H. Goeller

• Ti
      5th of Aug, 2008

i had an unauthorized charge from ez saver on my debit card for $14.95 cents. i contacted them and they said that this had come from an order that i placed on amazon.com. i told them that i never signed up for this, and they said that they would cancel me immediately and have my money refunded immediatly. we shall see...be aware of amazon.com as they seem to be in cahoots with pro flowers or something.

• Ca
      5th of Aug, 2008

Didn't order anything, being charge $1.95 on mo. of 6/23, and another on7/21 for $16.95

• Da
      7th of Aug, 2008

What a rip off. Being charged for a service u didn't receive... Dawna

• Ti
      10th of Aug, 2008

my money from ez saver was refunded with 3 days. still dont know what the heck this place is or does...

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I have also had money taking out of my checking accout. from EZ Saver & American Leisure. NO matter what phone # they give you to stop the charges, you only talk to a recorded message the best thing to do is. to call the card issuer. and change the account numbers. if not the charges will still be taking out of your account. i just came back from my bank and they refund me for these transactions. Most card holders will take these charges off the sooner you take care of it the better. So good luck

• Do
      9th of Sep, 2008

I too was charged 19.80 on 8/14/08, from Easy Saver and I don't have a clue who they are or what the charge was for!!!Doug Baker

• Jt
      14th of Sep, 2008

quit taking my money please, i can't afford you to take money i don't have thank you j tracy

• Ge
      22nd of Sep, 2008

cancel never authorzied any business with you

• Ad
      24th of Sep, 2008

Lately, a lot of people are writing to costumer service on EZ-Saver.com and complaining that I should refund money that was charged from their accounts. The thing is that EZ-Saver.com does not relate to EZ Saver company that charging people.
    EZ-Saver.com is a brand new website that is affiliated with Amazon.com and the whole checkout process is done by Amazon, so there is no way that anyone would be in risk when they buy anything.

• Ad
      24th of Sep, 2008

Lately, a lot of people are writing to costumer service on http://www.ez-saver.com and complaining that I should refund money that was charged from their accounts. The thing is that EZ-Saver.com does not relate to EZ Saver company that charging people.

• Gl
      4th of Oct, 2008

I was charge $ 16.95 in my master card and I did not authorized I want to cancel that account.

• Co
      8th of Oct, 2008

I am being rip off by EZ saver and want the $1.95 refunded. I do not go to to your sight and never will. this is your final warning to credit my acct. you have been reported to BBB.

• Ea
      11th of Oct, 2008

Hi!

I strongly agree with all the complaints against EZ Saver and Ameri Leis Merchants.I am filing disputes with the numerous unauthorized transactions withdrawn from my credit.They were charging me $16.95 both EZ Saver and Ameri Leis from my credit card account without my knowledge.The total amount subtracted from my credit was $135.00 from the date of 07/10/2008-10/09/2008. That's a big ripped off from my account.i've been charged by my credit issuer for over the limit fee untill I took a little scrutiny of the details.I have no idea where the Ameri Leis and EZ Saver got my account info.I called them they said its for the crappy membership fee.They really think people are stupid to subscribe membership out of nothing.
    Money is hard hard to earn this time.And this has got to stop.it's fraudulent and scammed.It's so frustrating cause when I called them for refund they said it may take several business days.When they stole my money from my credit it took only minutes.and now that I want all the transaction reversed it's taking so much longer.Bunch of BS and crap out there.After all thay already make used of my money, If I have rolled it down somehow for business it could have earned interest.

This is a well learned lesson for all credit cards holders.You better be watchful of the activities in details of your account.

To all victims of Ameri Leis and EZ Saver.Bear with me.
    Easter

• Ea
      11th of Oct, 2008

Yeah the Ameri leis, it shouldn't be spelled Leis reversed two letters in the middle, It's a big LIES...Scammers...

• Kr
      14th of Oct, 2008
    EZ Saver - unauthorized withdrawel of funds from account
    American Leisure
    4501 Floles Boulevard
    Landham
    Maryland
    Phone: 800 -262-6199

On June 23, 2008, this company started withdrawing from my checking account under 2 different names, American Leisure and EZ Saver at the amount of $ 16.95 per company. A sum of 33.90
    a month for a product or service that I neither ask for or authorized to deduct monies from my account. this is bank fraud, I want my money returned in full.