EZ Rental Car / Overall Service

1 5124 W Cypress Tampa FloridaTampa, FL, United States
Phone: 813-287-9787

We have been renting from ez rental. Each time we talk to someone there has been different prices about the rentals. We extend they say how much needs to be taken off the card, they said they didn't receive all the money, but yet my bank statement says something different. The general manager calls my daughter up hollering at her, telling her she only calls back at night to talk to the night guy to extend because he gives her half prices, when in reality he's the only one that is honest. And as long as she pays and they got their money there shouldn't have been a problem. And if one of your employees say this is the cost and that's what you pay, then it's not your fault if you were quoted the wrong price. Then the price you were quoted should be the one honered. The general Manager called my mom's CELL phone and told her that I needed to call after everything had been settled and paid. He's yelling and screaming in my ear, that Saturday the car needs to be returned and he won't do any more extensions, and I could walk back to the airport as far as he cares!!! This is after he has taken and accepted my money!!...EZ CAR RENTAL is a RIP OFF!! And the management is ###!!