EZ Rent A CarNo car after confirmed reservation

1 Review updated:

I reserved a car from Ez rent a car through cheaptickets.com on December 7th 2014 in San Juan Puerto Rico for a vacation. Upon arrival at the airport at 3 AM I was informed that there was no car and that the company would call as soon as they had a car. I waited but no call came. I tried calling but got no answer. I called their headquarter in Florida and the customer service representative, after putting me on hold for quite some time, said that they would not answer his call. I called cheaptickets.com, the site I had used to make the reservation! but they could not help either. Another 'sold out' car rental location online had cars in their lot and upon enquiry were willing to rent me a car for twice what it was on their website. I feel that there's price gauging going on and people are being cheated.

Ne
Dec 25, 2014

Comments

• Or
      Dec 26, 2014

Hi

My name is Jeanna, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at [protected]@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,