Ez-Pay Sbi Prepaid Atm Card / card is not in proper status. invalid card

IN Review updated:

i got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card in college schoorship since last 3 weeks.the card is not working and card is npt in proper status.the balance is o.in that card the must be 5700 but its showing nill balance.no ne knows about that card.please activate my atm card and tranfer my trust money from goverment.thankyou.

Comments

• Bo
      Sep 11, 2009

mine also same problem my card also not working card no-[protected]

Sep 14, 2009

sir,

my name is ramesh lost my ATM card in 1week back and how get the new atm card plz tell me this ATM is use for my scholarship.

Thanking u sir.

Regards,
    A.Ramesh
    my A/C NO4216870108723287

Sep 18, 2009

sir,
    I lost my e-Z pay card. how can i get a new card?

• Pr
      Sep 25, 2009

my name is praveen kumar my atm cardno:[protected] VALID FROM 19/05
    issued for the purpose scholarship drawal from atm .so please activate my card as early as possible.thank you

• Sk
      Oct 01, 2009

sir,
    my name is sk jahnar my atm cardno: [protected]

• Ka
      Oct 21, 2009

sir i dont find my atmcard on 16-10-2009, thats why i will deactive my atm, but i will find my atm in my house today, so please active my sbicard, my card no is [protected]
    acc no is [protected] and dob is 25-06-1990
    and mycard validation date is sep 2007, inthe below small one is mine.

• Kc
      Oct 26, 2009

sir my name is chakravarthy i got scholarship atmcard but i loss my atm pinno in onemonthback sir in my atm card i have two thousand four hundred fifty rupesss.
    sir dont now what is the process of nem pin no so i request to arrange new pin no as soon as possible my atm cardno is [protected]

thankingyou
    your obediently
    k.chakravarthy
    k.b.n college 2nd degree b.c.a
    e.mail id:[protected]@yahoo.com
    phoneno:[protected]

• Bh
      Nov 07, 2009

sir my name bhaavani.sir mine same problem.plz activate my card

• Bg
      Nov 21, 2009

My card is not Valid MY Name is B.Gangaraju My Card is Scholarship Card

• Di
      Dec 01, 2009

Sir,

Loss my atm card, pls block my atm&how can i get the atm, then how can i get my atm

• Ha
      Dec 08, 2009

My name is Y.Hari Lakshmi my atm cardno: [protected]

• Go
      Dec 21, 2009

MY CARD IS NOT WORKING SINCE 4MONTHS MY ACCOUNT NO [protected]

• Ra
      Jan 20, 2010

Sir, I lost my ATM card .So plz sir could you give me a suggession for how to get a new card.In my acc i have 6000 balance sir.

• Va
      Apr 16, 2010

Sir, Iam lost my eZ-pay. Iam blocked it also.
    Card no-[protected]
    Card ref no-[protected]

Please send a new cad to given below address:

H.No.2-83/A, Raghavapur,
    Athmakur(M), Nalgonda-508111
    Phone:[protected]
    e-mail: [protected]@ymail.com.

THanking YOU...

Vangala.Venkateh

• Va
      Apr 16, 2010

Sir, Iam lost my eZ-paycard.Iam blocked it.
    Card No-[protected],
    Card Ref NO-[protected].

Please send a new card to given below address:

H-No-2-83/A, Raghavapur,

• Kr
      Jun 08, 2010

Krishnendu.V.S

Sir,

i got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card for the inspire scholarship since last 3 weeks.the card is not working and card is not in proper status.please activate my atm card and tranfer my trust money from goverment.thankyou.

• Kr
      Jun 28, 2010

• Ks
      Jul 12, 2010

REQYEST
    Sir,
    My name is K.Sivaiah from Noble pg college, Nadargul.My college issued the atm cards but there is no valid.Why because to issue atm cards are new atm cards.Balance is to be old a/c no.So please transactions old atmcard to new atm card balances.Please do this favor for me.My old a/c no is [protected], and my new a/c no is [protected], and my refferance no is [protected].Please transaction old a/c to new a/c.

K.SIVAIAH

• Am
      Jul 20, 2010

plz send my pin number to my email id [protected]@yahoo.in ez-pay card no is [protected]...

• Bo
      Aug 02, 2010

SIR,
    I AM MATTA.ANAND FROM TUDI RAM REDDY INST OF SC&TECH GUDUR (VILLAGE) BHONGIR(MANDAL) NALGONDA(DIST) AP(STATE).I LOST MY Ez-PAY atm card.i lost atm card 365days ago .already my atm is blocked. my card no:[protected]
    sir please allote new schollar ship ez-pay atm card as early as possiable
    thankyou sir..,

• Bp
      Aug 06, 2010

sir,
    my name is B.prathyusha from nellore . i got scholarship atm card but it was not actived plz active it

Aug 11, 2010

SIR,
    I AM MADDELA SIRISHA FROM HYD.I LOST MY Ez-PAY atm card 1week ago . my card no:[protected].PLEASE Block my ATM CARD
    sir please allote new schollar ship ez-pay atm card as early as possible
    thankyou sir..,

• Ka
      Aug 11, 2010

HI SIR, , , , i am g.srikanth studying btech 3rd year in matrix inst of engg and tech.. sir i lost my ez-pay card which was given to withdraw my scholarship... i'm very poor and my parents are forcing for scholarship to help my studies.. plzz help me by issuing new card to our college or to my address.. my card num is [protected].. i hope u solve my problem early and help me a lott.. my phone num is [protected]... email me at [protected]@gmail.com... thanking you sir!!!

• Vg
      Aug 16, 2010

sir my name is V.GOVARDHANI.I got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card for the inspire scholarship since last one month.The card is NOT WORKING and shows invalid or unauthorised.please activate my atm card and tranfer my trust money from goverment.thankyou.

• Vg
      Aug 17, 2010

sir
    my name is vakati govardhani from nellore at CHANDHRA REDDY DEGREE COLLEGE.my ez-card is not working properly at the time ofATM shows INVALID.please check this happen.and my card no is [protected]

• Su
      Sep 02, 2010

I have recieved a e z-pay card.but the card status is nill please activate my ATM card.thanh you

Sep 11, 2010

My name is V.B.Reddy from GC & YPN Degree college, Kanigiri.My college issued the atm cards but there is no valid. my card no [protected] please activate my card. my cell no [protected]

Sep 11, 2010

mine also same problem my card also not working card no-[protected] please activate my card

sir
    my card not working card no [protected]
    please activate my card my name is v.b.reddy gc & ypn degree college kanigiri my cell no [protected]
    thanking sir

• Ha
      Sep 28, 2010

sir i have ez-pay sbi prepaid card for my scholarship but i draw the total money in my card in the card money was less than rs.100. in college sir said below rs.100 the card was not valid. but please said how to draw my scholarship amount

•   Nov 04, 2010

sir my name is K.GANESH my A/C NO-[protected]
    plz activate my card
    Reference No-[protected]
    Batch No-20988
    My Card is eZ-pay Scholarship Card
    please sir activate my ATM card

•   Nov 04, 2010

SIR my name is GANESH KANURI my A/C NO-[protected]
    My Card is eZ-pay Scholarship Card
    plz activate my card
    please sir activate my ATM card please sir

• Ez
      Nov 26, 2010

sir my name is bharatkumar rajalaI.I got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card for the inspire scholarship since last one month.The card is NOT WORKING and shows invalid or unauthorised.please activate my atm card and tranfer my trust money from goverm

• Bh
      Nov 26, 2010

sir,

i got ez-pay sbi prepaid atm card for the inspire scholarship since last 9 weeks.the card is not working and card is not in proper status.please activate my atm card and tranfer my trust money from goverment.the card is showing invalid or unauthorised plase activate my ez pay sbi prepaid atm card.my card no is [protected]

• Ys
      Jan 18, 2011

sir, my name is y.siva prasad from bapatla polytechnic college mycord no [protected], refferance no oo801309799. issued the atm card for the purpose scholarship dra for sorry unable to process from atm. so please activate my card as early aspossible. thank you sir

• So
      Feb 07, 2011

my ez pay bearing no.[protected] when checked for balance enquiry in a sbi atm was displayed unable to process

• Sv
      Feb 15, 2011

Resepected sir,
    my name is s.vankataramana from ntr gdc college vayalapadu.my college issued the atm card no:[protected] cash reloaded but not entaring cash my account.

• Ls
      Mar 15, 2011

sir, i am lost my eZ-pay card. so how to get my card

• Yu
      Mar 26, 2011

Sir, this is K.Yuvakrishna.My ez-pay a/c number is [protected]. Actually i have sactioned Rs.9300/- in epass application status [protected]. But my atm card was not valid. Please reply, what is the reason. Pls..sir.
    mob.no:[protected] Email:yuvanikil.[protected]@gmail.com

• Vr
      Apr 21, 2011

sir, My name is V.Raju my problem is I have SBI Atm card with A/C no [protected]([protected]) in my first year for scholarship.I applied for scholarship in my second year of M.Com then I got new A/C no [protected]([protected]) but I didnt get Atm card.I got scholarship to my new A/C no.So I am unable to take money so please kindly transfor my amount to My old A/C