EZ Pay Dental / Fraud

Duvera Financial
5620 Paseo Del Norte #127-231
Phone: 866-438-8372
Are fraudulently attempting to debit money from my checking account for a dental financing account paid in full and closed in 2006.

They state that they sent a notice advising that failure to provide proof that the account was paid in full would constitute acknowledgement and acceptance of a balance they state is still due and payable.

They've now sent a "notice" that since they received no proof that the account was paid in full, that they will now begin debiting the checking account on file for the full amout due.

A  12th of Jun, 2009 by
I am going through the same issue as you explain... the only difference is I never had a dental bill established, I only went to my dentist for an "evaluation" of service! I paid a $160 one time fee with my debit card. Several weeks later I was diagnosed with breast cancer so the dental thing had to go by the way side... a week later I noticed that this company Duvera Financial had taken another $160 out of my account. I put a stop pay on it and for 3 years now have been hasseled by a company that I have no idea why they think I owe them $3, 500 for a dentist bill (which was the estimate). The dentist in question has written letters, and made phone calls in my behalf. I have recently contacted an attorney by the advice of the attorney generals office. The funny thing about this is I NEVER even received an actual bill, invoice or contract stating the amount the I owed... they just stated taking money out of my account? I'm guessing a nice little countersuet would be in order!