EZ Online Shoppers Club / taking money out of my account without my permission

his company took money out of my account without my permission. I called them to refund my money and they never did.

Bj

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Feb, 2010

The same thing happened to me. I have NO idea who or what this merchant is and I nor my husband had authorized this ACH debit they made to my account. I contacted them directly after I googled their name and they told me the same thing, they would refund my money within 7-15 business days. I also contacted my bank and started an Unauthorized Transaction claim. So I suggest you do the same with your financial institution.

• He
      19th of Feb, 2010

EZ Shopper took money out of my account without my permission and overdrew my account. They make it almost impossible to contact them to stop this.

• Pe
      20th of Mar, 2010

I have no idea how these people got my account information, but they have taken $9.95 out of my checking account for 2 months straight. emailed web site to have them credit my account and take my name off of whatever list i got placed on. Not sure what to do next. they have completely ignored me and debited my account again today!!!

• Ga
      21st of May, 2010

i have been charge twice to my banking account of 19.95 for services i never approve from ez shopper club. i never heard of them until now.i went online to their e-mail address and automaticelly direct me to your web site

• Fe
      3rd of Feb, 2011

I totally agree. I have just asked my fiancee who this "Easy Shoppers Club" and she looked it up on the internet. As she did, she had realized that it was doin it to a lot more peole than just myself. I had remembered refusing them back in June of last year(2010) and they have just now, two months ago, started charging my account without my permission. Well I would concider it not having my permission, when I declined their offer, that is m sayin "NO" to their offer. Therefore they do not have my permission to take any type amount out of my account! I would like to know what is to come of these theives! I hope they get what is comming to them because this sounds outlandish and illegal!!

13th of Jan, 2014

i tried the EZ shopping club in august and shortly there after canceled it because i knew i wasnt going to use it. well they took a 9.95 fee out every month for six months and they say it has been cancelled and refunded which it has not. you cant talk to anybody and u have to leave a message and leave your number, when you do they text u saying you have been cancelled and refunded and i still dont have it back and probably wont. never again will i take anything over the phone just a rip off.