EZ Net Income / Internet Fraud

EZ Net Income
Since the site is based in the US, fill out this form: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

I filed one too, but since no money actually got taken from me, they probably won't do anything.

Also, here's my research on the matter:

So maybe you've seen that ad on facebook for the EZ Net Income. There's this guy named "Jordan" who has made "a lot of money." There are pictures of everything and you start thinking, looks legit right? (Well, I never think anything is legit if it means a free way to benefit me).

Reasons why this is a scam:
1. You cannot verify that this is a real person
2. You cannot verify the "testimonies" are real
3. He says to "contact" him to let him know how you did. There is no contact information.
4. HUGE! When you hit the back button in your browser, it re-routes to https://secure.eznetincome.com/v7/?cid=3520&subid=49365 and not to jordanmakescash.com. The eznet people are running this blog as a scam and they've falsified the URL. Huge crime.
5. Hurry! Only 45 kits left! Reload. The time starts over. The number is the same.
6. ********asterisks: *Results may vary. Terms and Disclosures. By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged **$47 a month** thereafter if I do not cancel.
7. All these companies absolutely RAVE about this site, hahaha. >>Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.
The trademarks of Google™, CNBC™, USAToday™, ABC™, Myspace™, Facebook™, CNN™ and Yahoo!™ are the properties of their respective companies.
These organizations do not specifically endorse or sponsor this site or Google Money System™ .

This company does NOT actually send you anything

More EZ Net Income Complaints & Reviews

Plus EZ Net Income - scam [5]

A  27th of Feb, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
EZNetIncome / EZ Net Income = Emillionaire Institute - different name, same scam.
See: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/emillionaire-institutekevin-got-his-green-c163463.html
A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
yeah. i saw that, thought it was legit, clicked on the link, saw that it said "google money etc is not affiliated with Google TM"
and was like "aha! it IS a scam"
A  7th of Mar, 2009 by
thanks for posing this site, it help before i bought the kite, and lost money! what eles is you also get a free lap top, i wounder...
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
well im in big trouble, i was so silly to sign up, it took them 2 weeks to send me an email about how to do it, i sent them an email trying to cancelle and now they are taking money out of my account! i feel so stupid. i live in the uk and tried calling them but nothing happing :(
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
Yeah, I bought the package as well, and immediately after I remembered to "check" it on Google, typed in EZ Net Income and saw Scam Scam Scam. Next I went back to their website and called the number to cancel my order. After about ten minutes this East Indian guy answered, with a faint noise of people talking in the background (NOTE: If you get a call like this, or make a call where someone answers like this, it is a scam. One time I got a call, with a guy asking me questions and saying "Uh" a lot with people in the background talking. He then asked me for my credit card number. *Click*). I told him I wanted to cancel my order. He told me it was cancelled and so I asked for a receipt of my cancellation. He said it would be sent by email. Ten days later, still no cancellation email, nor even an acceptance email. After getting off the phone with him, I immediately cancelled my credit card. They did not reimburse me for my "1.98, " but I said screw it, at least they didn't charge me that additional $50 a month.

1.) Immediately cancel your credit card, debit, whichever.

2.) Always fact check a company by searching Google before making a purchase. If the company is bad, it will be the first link on Google.

3.) Do not expect these companies to do the right thing and "Cancel your order, " even if they said they did. Cancel your credit card!
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I just did this scam :-( I have cancelled my debit card but I was told by my bank that even when I cancel my card these ###s can still take money out of my account. So I now have to go down to my branch tomorrow and cancel my bank account and get a new one! Will deffo not be doing the same thing ever!! (hangs head in shame)

Oh well, c'est la vie!!

Oh yeah tried to call the number from uk, surprise surprise no reply! Sent them an email hehe believe it when I see it, if they do cancel my subscription or not... oh well watch this space!
A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
HAHA more proof
The use of information as described below may or may not be how information that is collected is customarily used by this site. While actual use of any information collected may be used quite conservatively, you must assume that it is not. You must assume that information collected is shared with other persons or entities for commercial purposes. While this is uncommon in practice, you must assume that it is as you make your decision whether or not to view or interact with this website. This type of shared information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and buying habits, as well as other information. This information may be used for general commercial solicitation by this website or other persons it is sold to, rented to, or shared with."
they sell your info or "rent it" to others
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by
I got caught from from the add on facebook and i have lost money. I thought $1.95 why not. Then i notice more money had been taken from my credit card. Which i have now contacted the bank and cancelled my card.
I went back onto facebook to see if i could contact this person...But the add was gone.

A  31st of Mar, 2009 by
I agree I also was scammed by this Google Success Kit crap. I did the same as many here mentioned clicked on the link for the Google Kit signed up over two weeks ago and then I saw a charge on my credit card for the amount of the kit. After not receiving anything for over two weeks I called the number on their website claiming to be technical support: 1800-309-6980 and got the run around as they said they were going to cancel my account and started asking me for more information and my credit card number. I immediately knew it was a scam...should have known better I called my bank and the put a stop payment on the charge but they told me that the company can get around the stop payment and suggested that I close my account and open a new one. Now I gotta go through this crap of closing and reopening an account, get a new debit card because of being so stupid.
A  28th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
The Attorney General in Texas investigated and are now prosecuting a very similar scam (Google Money Tree aka Google Treasure Chest) See link below for details.

Therefore it would make sense for victims of this emillionaire scam (aka EZ Net Income ) to contact the Florida Attorney General to report this scam so that similar investigations and possible legal action can be taken against this company. See link below for Florida Attorney General contact info.

Also see: http://strangelyperfect.tv/3099/google-treasure-chest-its-a-scam-and-a-half/
N  28th of Apr, 2009 by
I was daft enough to pay these fraudsters without google search first. Their $1.95 was reasonably convincing enough for me, and when it was followed by a monthly withdrawal of $45.00 p.m (unless you cancel) I thought, oh well, give them a trial and before the end of the 7 day trial period you cancel it. Little did I know there was no chance or possibility of cancellation

I stayed on the site more than I should have, but long enough to part with a further $197.00 with 30 day money-guarantee. I fell for this one as well. It was only after parting with all this money that I realised you cannot reach these people at all. As soon as you pay they keep sending you back to the same page. The telephone contact provided does not work. I am sure their address is fake too.

To cut a long story short, I cancelled my credit card. Anyway, these people have now crashed my PC once, I am not sure what they will do next.

My advise to anyone and everyone out there is please be careful, DON'T PAY or subscribe to these people. If you have not parted with your money, please don't - we are dealing with very ruthless people.

I have now contacted my credit card providers who have promisted to try and see what they can do for me. Hope I will recover my $200.
N  29th of Jan, 2011 by
YOU idiot that is not a scam.I got the money also by that.