EZ Lube / Whittier Ca. on Whittier & Painter / Never been treated this way!

I just came back from getting my vehicle serviced, or at least wanting to get it serviced. I went to: 13401 Whittier Blvd, Whittier CA [protected]. I have a 4 cylinder and wanted to get an oil change. They gave me a very hard time and would not service my vehicle unless I changed to a Synthetic oil. The person in charge even with out looking at ,y car just came up to me and said " you need synthetic on this bud". Very disrespectful. I left with out getting anything done. When I was walking out I heard the guy tell another service guy that was there "what a cheap ###**ole".

I have three vehicles in which I take to Ez lube and I will have to take somewhere else. I will never take any vehicle to Ez Lube or any related service centers.

Very upset and disappointed...

Gustavo Zavala

Comments

Ja
  4th of Nov, 2008

i worked for that ez lube in whittier for 5 years and yes its all a bigscam the only way not to get ripped off is doing the services yourself, c, mon its not hard even a kid can do an oil change on a car and i know because my 12 year old nephew does it for the family, its all common sense not unless you like getting ripped off!