EZ Ink Jets / Bad service

I ordered two inkjets November of 2006! They never came! To date (August 2008), I have not been reimbursed. Everytime I called, I was given the runaround. They would not respond to my emails. I repeatedly tried calling and emailing and talking to whomever was in charge, but they never sent the items or reimbursed me the $45. I just emailed last week, to the "new website" called Inkjet 5. No response. Avoid these people!

Al

Comments

• De
      6th of Oct, 2007
    EZ Ink Jets - Never received correct merchandise

EZ Ink Jets - www.ezinkjets.com

On 07/21/06 received two cartridges for an HP printer, I ordered ink cartridges for Dell 720 Printer, which was their number Dell TO529 and Dell TO530. I called customer service and was told that correct cartridges would be shipped to me the next day. On 08/05/06 I returned the wrong cartridges via mailed, following their return instructions. Never recd a reply I called everyday until 08/25/06 at which time Christina in Customer Service told me that the correct cartridges would again be shipped to me. I eventually reported this company to the California Better Bureau and found out at that their were many complaints for this company. Today is 10/04/07 and I have never received cartridges nor a refund. After coming across this site, I just felt I had to contribute my story.

• Ki