Ez Grant Pro / Did not know of additional charges to be applied to my credit card

1 1914 E. 9400 S. ST 433Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-801-222-5269

I agreed to an original charge of $1.25 and have since been twice charged $24.95 & $64.43. I did not authorized these charges and want the money returned to my credit card immediately. I tried speaking with one of your representatives who said it could not happen because 7 days have passed. BULL. Either that money is returned to me or I will be going to the Attorney General and Better Business Bureau. No where in the information that I was given does it state that my card will be charged for more than the initial charge. I am currently unemployed and need that money.

More Ez Grant Pro Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Oct, 2008
    Ez Grant Pro - Continuous charges for services
    9340 Fuerte drive #301
    La Mesa
    California
    Phone: 619-713-6401

Have benn charged on more than one ocassion for the hardware I purchased after being solicited and told there was a one time fee. Charge has been $89.61 each time.

• Mi
      8th of Jan, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - Unauthorized credit card charge
    Mitchell & Associates
    Texas

We answered an ad for a CD with information on Government Grants under the name EZ Grant Pro. Our credit card has not been charged $89.61 4 months in a row and we can get no contact to resolve the issue. Do not fall for this. They were supposed to charge our account $3.95 for shipping and handling not $89.61 much less per month.

• Pa
      13th of Feb, 2009

please help I need to contact customer service now so my account doesn't et hit again

• Ru
      26th of Feb, 2009

THE CUSTOMER SERVICES NUMBER THEY GAVE ME IS 1-866-631-1599 I AM TRYING TO CONTACT MY BANK TO STOP ANY PAYMENTS TO THEM.

• Ra
      5th of Mar, 2009

If there's a Lawyer out there who's willing to invest soem time putting together a Class Action suit against EZ Grant... I have yet another story to tell, and with all the other people who are getting ripped off by this company... this may be the start of something huge.

• Tw
      24th of Mar, 2009

Is there anything we can do or someone we can call so that i can get the charges credit back. I also had the same issue where i joined the program then when i read the small fine print stating that i have to cancel within 7 seven days if not they will charge me in amount of 64.43 and also debt eater 24.95. My credit card provider which is bank of america said sorry for the policy that the charges were real. If it was really i wouldn't mind but i have called in and have it cancelled but later to find out i was charged. Only if i have kept my confermation number> there should be a big law suit for these type of company anyone there with more info on sueing this company i will be the first one to sign up. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    twanle@sbcglobal.net

• Da
      19th of Apr, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - Unauthorized credit card charge
    ezgrantpro.com

I found this web site and thought I would take a chance since it was only $1.97 cost for the CD that I never got.

The next thing I know is that they deducted $ 64.43 from my account without authorization from me. I cannot afford this deduction, but it did not overdraw my account.

Now I do not know if they will continue to deduct more money from my account and how I can put a stop to this. Any suggestions?

• Li
      21st of Apr, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - Fraudulent charges
    Debt Eater
    Massachusetts

I signed up for a 21 day free trial of EZ grant pro and was charged 39.95 for a website I don't need or want, before the 21 days were up! I callled to cancel and 30 days later the charge is still on my account. I was also charged via ATM for another service totally unrelated to EZ grant pro called Debt Eater. When I called them they told me EZ grant pro sells their lists to other companies who debit your account!!!

EZ Grant pro and Debt eater are both scams. Don't sign up for either of them!

Lisa Shaver

• Cu
      5th of May, 2009

Don't feel like the lone stranger. I work with buying on the web all day long. I read all the ad hype and still got took! Buried inside their hype are the terms and now I can't even go back through and check where I went wrong (or they did) because their website has removed the link to the free CD. Go figure.

• Pl
    Akron
    Ohio
    Phone: 3304590841
    PLATINUMFROSTY1@YAHOO.COM

I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT I WAS ONLY PAYING A 1 TIME FEE OF 1.99 FOR CD AND INFORMATION FOR GRANTS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DID I AUTHORIZE 79.00 TO BE WITHDREW FROM MY CREDIT CARD, I WANT MY MONEY REINVERSED.

• Su
      14th of Jul, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - Additional Charges
    Utah

I purchased the EZ GRant Pro CD for $2.29 (which I have never received) and then noticed an additional debit charge for around $65 (unauthorized). I called them and inquired about the additional charge and was informed that the $2.29 was for a 7 day trial and that the additional charge was for the actual program (which I was never informed of). I requested a credit of my money as I did not want to continue with the program, to which I was informed a very irritated "NO" to. The idea behind researching grant money is so that I can develop/build my buisness, but apparently the idea behind the EZ Grant Pro business is much different. Their idea is to take money for services/items not provided. Luckily my bank will work with me to dispute the claim and change my account number so that no further funds can be debited. Please beware of this company and their fraudulent practices.

• Na
      27th of Jul, 2009

I agreed to pay $1.97 for free govt money. 3 days later my credit card was charged &78 .00 . This was my gas money which has caused a financial strain on my finances. Please refund my money ASAP . I think your ad is deceptive and customers need to know from the beginning the cost of this scheme.

• Je
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - ripoff
    ez grant pro
    Virginia

unauthorized charges on card/ I'm gonna go to utah and kill everyone in this building for crimes against humanity

• Am
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Ez Grant Pro - Unauthorized Amount Charged
    Colorado

I ordered a "free" DVD in order to do some research on available grant money and agreed to pay $1.75 on my credit card for shipping and handling. I just looked at my bank statement and EZ Grant Pro charged me $78.75. I have filed a disputed claim with my bank but based on reading all of the other complaints, I am not hopeful about getting my money back.

There are quite a few complaints on here about EZ Pro. Anyone know anything about starting a class action lawsuit against these people? They need to be stopped!

• Da
      14th of Aug, 2009

THE SAME THING HAPPEN TOO ME I CALL TO CANCELLED AND RETURN MY MONEY FROM EZ PO GRANTS BUT $78.00 WAS REMOVE FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS PUT IN FIANCIAL STRAIN

14th of Aug, 2009

Send a letter to the Utah BBB. They will get you back your money! I just got mine back today! They take care of it FAST!!!

14th of Aug, 2009

Send a letter to the Utah BBB. I did and I got my money back!!! They are really efficient and hassle free!!! Good luck!!

14th of Aug, 2009

No reason to get violent my fellow EZ Grant Pro abused...send a letter to the Utah BBB explaining what happened and then just wait for a few weeks. I did this and just got my money back! Thank you BBB!!

14th of Aug, 2009

Send a letter to the Utah BBB. That is what I did a few weeks ago and I already have my money refunded!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!! YAY BBB!

14th of Aug, 2009

Send a letter to the Utah BBB! I did this and got my money back! Good luck!