EZ-Grant PRO / Billing

1 1914 E 9400 S. St. 433Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-222-5269

I have been ill and am just now getting to review my credit card statements. I was under the impression that I was only paying for the CD for the initial information on the EZ-Grant Pro. However I have notice a number of bills on my credit card in the amount of $89.31 and $89.61. I do recall paying the $3.95 for the CD itself, but I never approved any other purchases to be charged to my credit card. I want these credited back. If I do not receive the credits, then I will contact my credit card company as well as the Attorney General's Office. I work for the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and my office is just down the hall from the AGs office.

Ta

Comments

• Ed
      29th of Oct, 2008

I too responded to their ad. I was never charged the $3.95 as advertised - I was charged $39.95, then 89.31 and a month later another $89.31.

• Ed
      10th of Nov, 2008

I was also solicited through the internet and the only billing I approved was for $1.95 for free information and a CD. I look at my account statement online and see a deduction in the amount of 129.90. I never approved this. The fact that you took advantage of someone needing help is repulsive! I want my money back now!! I'm in the military and I'll be going to the Judge Advocate General with this matter.

• Sh
      11th of Nov, 2008

I too was solicited through the internet and approved the one time charge of $1.95 for a download and cd. Never got the cd also was charge $129.90 and found on my current statement a charge for $39.90.
    Which they said is a monthly charge for membership. Why on earth would someone pay for a membership when they are just trying to find ways to make ends meet.

They are lying to people that are looking for help!!! I feel sorry for everyone that works there. You are taking advantage of people and God help you..

15th of Nov, 2008

I ALSO had a charge for $3.95 and now a month later have a charge for $39.95 and I never EVER authorized anything but the $3.95!

Does anyone know how to get the charges to stop and the $39.95 back???

• Sh
      16th of Nov, 2008

You Charged me for Something to my account I did not order I want you to fix it.

• Me
      14th of Mar, 2009

I have not recieve my ez grant imformation

• Me
      14th of Mar, 2009

my I have my money back please, melonee jackson send it to 3303 southern oaks bld 9104 dallas texas 75216

• Da
      14th of Mar, 2009

Lordy... I wish I had seen this 5 minutes earlier... I just signed up for the free CD and info... I will check with my bank Monday and be sure they don't charge me.

• Jc
      19th of Mar, 2009

This company solicited me from a computer like most people, while on the other hand I have had no contact with their company except for receiving a CD and no other means except for their monthly billing that I had never even signed up for.

• Er
      19th of Mar, 2009

Folks,
    Before you ever pay one cent for anything online, READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS!!!

It is all spelled out there what they will be charging you after receipt of the CD.

Cancellation and Refunds

If you're not satisfied for any reason, and cancel within initial 7 day period, you will be charged only for the initial shipping & handling. Access is contracted on a month-to-month basis and cancelable at any time ten days prior to the payment date by providing written notice. shipping & handling fees are not cancelable nor are they eligible for refund. No refunds of any kind will be issued after 10 days of any transaction date.

Information or Complaints

If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please contact us by writing to Lead Source Services Grant, Website Customer Care, 1214 Wilmington Ave, Suite 100 Salt Lake City, UT 84106, or by calling us at 801-222-5269.

The above phone number is a good number, I just called it and it is an active number.

Again, READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, don't buy anything online unless you know what you are getting into. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

1st of Apr, 2009

I was another one to trust what I read and almost got burned. The ad from EZ Grant Pro is a fraud! Please people do not fall for what sounds good. Read, read, read! Get a thorough understanding first before giving out your personal information!

DO NOT GIVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION ON LINE! Although the telephone number: 1-801-222-5269 is a working number - after being connected to a telephone answer service machine, I waited 5 + minutes and no one came on the line. Only music (sad music at that) played the whole time I waited to talk to someone until I finally hung up.

I called my bank immediately after realizing that I had been scamed or the possibility of being scammed and was advised to call back in the morning by 7 a.m. My bank at that time would be able to trace the name of where the initial payment of $1.97 came from and would be able to place a stop payment for all future debit amounts coming from this organization. I also signed up for protection again all odd amounts coming up for debit to my account without my authorization. I suggest you do the same at your respective bank for all time coverage against these type pranksters.

PLEASE ALSO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE - NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE!

From now on when I see the word "free" attached to any give-aways ; information or other items where only shipping and handling is required - I now know that this is a "RED" flag alert. STOP! DON'T GO ANY FURTHER! CLOSE THE SITE - DO NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!

Norma
    Oakland, CA

• La
      6th of Apr, 2009

Has any one had a response from the number -- may be valid but they just automatically put you on hold so you have no chance to cancel. I have cancelled my credit card so they can't bill anything else. Bank has also been notified of the scam and I've filed a complaint with the AG's office of this state. I've asked them to file criminal charges for unauthorized credit card use since no one at the 801-222-5269 bothers to answer. AND YES- HELD FOR 30 MINUTES AND 45 MINUTES. Bank will give credit if I have not been able to contact anyone at this number in 5 days.

law

• Ck
      24th of Apr, 2009

i payes 1.93 for the cd and was billed twice for 64.93 i want to cancel but not sure how

• Di
      2nd of May, 2009

I am sorry to say, I too, was foolish enough to trust this company. If anyone knows anything about them - please let the rest of us know. I ALSO WAS UNKNOWINGLY CHARGED for the 64.95! I want to know who you people are! Shame on you for taking advantage at this time! I am disabled, and on a fixed income - please do not bill me ANYMORE! you ARE KILLING ME FINANCIALLY - because of over draft fees.

• Da
      5th of May, 2009

WHAT A RIP OFF SCAM, YOU SHOULD BE IN PRISON.ONLY IN AMERICA THE LAND OF THE FREE. IF THERE IS ANY WAY POSSIBLE OF ME BEING REMOVED FROM YOUR LIST, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.I HAVE BEEN ROBBED FOR TWO MONTHS OF 64.95- DANIEL POPE- DPOPE850@BELLSOUTH.NET.

7th of May, 2009

I also authorized 1.97 to my account expecting to get the CD. It took over 2 weeks to get the CD. Yet, they say we have a 7 or 10 day trial membership? If I don't have the product in that time frame, how am I going to try the product and decide if I want to keep it? When I called to get a refund, they said no, I could have called to let them know that I hadn't received the CD. I told them they are very deceptive, and misleading in their advertisement. I am still going to try and get a refund...and if there is anyone out there who has been able to get the refund, please let me know how you went about this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Mandi Glenn
    Grand Forks, ND

• Vg
      25th of Jun, 2009

So glad I did one more review search before I ordered! Sheesh! Are there anymore trustworthy people out there?? Anyway, for those of you who did receive the CD, were you able to write or better yet receive the grants as promised? If so, please respond with details, thanks!

• Ph
      5th of Aug, 2009

help! I've been defrauded too, I didn't understand what these charges were on my bank account and I just typed "ez grant pro" and found you guys in the same boat. I'm deaf and on vacation and not near my bank, what do you think I should do about going to report this?

• Sc
      12th of Aug, 2009

I am the Executive Director of a non-profit outreach ministry organization. We rely on donations and grants in order to house the recently evicted, assist with utility bills, and feed the hungry. I too expected to pay only for the CD whcih did arrive. Then I found two charges on my credit card for $64.43. I called their number and got the charges stopped. but they would not refund any charges since I had not stopped the charges within the stated 7-day trial period. Someone who is in the legal business, PLEASE stop these people. They are as illegal as outright theives! The is a special place in hell for these people. Can you imagine how they sleep at nights?

• Sc
      12th of Aug, 2009

I found another contact number at teh bottom of their Terms and Conditions which they say to use
    866-280-1580

Maybe it will work and you can at least get teh charges stopped.