Ez Grant Pro / Scamming money

1 63 Depreast Rd.Hartselle, AL, United States Review updated:

I also gave my permission for a one time charge of 1.95 for a dvd to help me control my finances. Since then we have been over drawn in our bank account for nearly 300.00.
They are scamming people for money this program is supoosed to help you get financial help and all they are doing is screwing people. I would never agree to a monthly fee like that i have a hard enough time making ends meet as it is. All I was doing was trying to get new help to lget back on my feet and take care of my two little boys. DO NOT TRUST THEM THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE THINGS WORSE!!!
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SHARE MY COMPLAINT,
HEATHER CHANDLER HAYGOOD

Comments

• In
      31st of Aug, 2009

Grant EZ Pro are scammers!!! I paid the $1.95 to get the information to get free money from the Government. All they did was take $64.43 out of my bank and never said a word to me. Called them up to cancel the $64.43, they told me it was cancelled but the amount they took out was non-refundable. I would not be able to get it back. Don't authorize the payment of $1.95 from them, they are lyers and they will take your hard earned money.