EZ Budget Computers / theft

1 1223 Caldwell BLVD Nampa, ID 83651Nampa, ID, United States Review updated:
Phone: 208-546-7131

I started working for this company as an "outside sales rep" in late July 2009. My pay was commission only. This company (under EZ Budget Computers) also sells Dish Network. I sold both Clear packages and Dish services. Commission compensation from Dish was supposed to be a month after closing the sale, while Clear was to be paid a week after the sale. I quit this company because my commission payments were over two weeks late.

It is now September 13th, 2009, and I have still not been paid for ANYTHING. I called the manager and asked AGAIN for my check (who previously said that the checks were late) and this time he told me, "You quit on me! I don't owe you ###. If you quit before we get paid then that's it." This was not in any of the new employee forms I signed in July.

I wouldn't say that Clear is a bad company to work for, but this franchise obviously is. If you buy from them or the location in the Karcher Mall you are supporting this situation. Please keep the situation from escalating and be sure to avoid purchases and contracts under EZ Budget Computers.

More EZ Budget Computers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ph
      13th of Sep, 2009

I worked for a company selling Dish and Direct tv tens years ago. They are like franchises, they sell the program and get a cut of the first years contract. Cell phone and alarm store business's work the same way. I also sold ADT home alarm systems. It might take the store a month to get paid but you shouldn't have to wait that long to get your commission. When the company ( ADT Dish etc:) accepts the contract then the deal is done.
    I recommend you contact your state labor dept, a employer can't hold back or not pay you for any reason. Any employer who treats you like this deserves to get investigated, it will be the last time they try to screw employees. If you don't do anything they will try the same thing on another employee.