EZ Bright Smile / Charge

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I recently got the free trial of EZ Bright and was charged $5.95 from Hydro Labs for the shipping of the free trial; a few days after I cancelled this product there was no number given that I can remember, I checked my account number and they make the charge for $84.73 I called their 800 number and spoke with a lady, she told me that it was not a 14 day free trial that it was 7 day trial, I told her that I didn't want it and that in fact I make the cancellation she stated that they had no record of my call and that the charge was already made and there were no refunds.
This is the way that this companies make their money they tell you one thing but it is another totally different, right now I am negative balance on my account thanks to EZ Bright or Hydro Labs or whatever their name is.

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Jul, 2009

I am a victim as well. Lucky I called my credit card company and file for fraud and canceled my card and also order a new credit card with new number.

Here is mine: I've ordered Teeth Whitening "Dazzle White" online and only think that I'm only spending 5.95 for shipping and 4.95 another shipping for the another product that they recommend that these two has to go together. I finished my transaction thinking that I'm only pay for the 5.95 and 4.95 shipping but NO, there are more than that. They had pass on the credit card to a diet company in Florida and they charge 7.14 (memebership 800-989-5907 FL) Ref: 24694145K02M35PWF and then charge me again for a webaccess $3.24 (Webaccess 866-989-2685) Ref: 24694145K02M2N70N. I'm going to contact my attorney regarding the diet deal scam. I look through my credit card current activities and came to find out that not only they charged me for 5.95 they also charged me for $84.73 and the one that charge me for 4-95 had charged me for 58.76, so this total charges is equal to $168.77 for something that I didn't know about. After my transaction on that day all I saw online that I suppose to pay for was 5.95 and 4.95 and I DID NOT SEE ANYTHING FOR THE 84.73 OR 58.76. Whether I'm going to win or lose but I'm going to contact my attorney about this matter. I'm also mad at Wells Fargo for allowing this transaction to go through especially when it run with a partial name not my full name. Wouldn't they should be at least call me to check if this a proper charges?

• De
      3rd of Jul, 2009

The same exact thing happen to me in ordering the Dazzle White product except even worse I ordered 2 kits separately so I have double the charges. I am a dental assistant and ordered the sample to see if product was worth recommending to patients. The product will work as far as whitening goes, but it is not worth $84.73. You can buy boil and fit athletic guards at Walmart for a couple of bucks, then place them over Crest White Strips, this would work better EZ Bright or Dazzle White. Crest White Strips will work better because you will not have the bleaching solution all over the soft tissue which will cause inflammation. With the EZ Bright the solution is going to be all over the tissue. Would I recommend HECK NO, based on the hidden trial charges and the dishonesty of the company. But for what it is worth the syringe of bleach from EZ Bright is worth about $30.

• Re
      23rd of Jul, 2009

This company did the same thing to me!!! I would NEVER spend that kind of money on gel!!! More people need to get the word out about this deceitful company!

• Co
      24th of Jul, 2009

I also ordered ez bright and was charged the full 84.73 before I even realized what was happening. When I contacted them they offered a $20 credit. I would say that if they are authorized to give a credit on the front lines of costomer service then they are fully aware that they have deceived the consumer. When I spoke to the manager he stated that they were required by law to provide all the information on the website about the charges that would be billed. However, he mentioned that he was not responsible for the way that the website was laid out or worded, as a matter of fact he had never been to the website! This is clearly a scam organization based on making their money off of borderline theft.

• Un
      30th of Jul, 2009

ez bright is a scam sent back product within 10 day period 7/30 recieved email about my bill of 84.oo told them i returned product but was told have no record of it but i payed 5.60 from us postal and sent it return receipt called the co. that emailed me. wanted to give them the tracking number over the phone and told me no mail or fax so they can say they didn't recieve it i guess. so here is the tracking number 0309-0330-0000-4398-3458 so everyone can check i sent it back BEWARE EZBRIGHT IS A SCAM.

• Ap
      3rd of Aug, 2009

I just received this product in the mail, funny, because i don't remember ordering it in the first place, but I got charge for it to my credit card though, (I wonder how they got that information) I remember placing an order for a different product like five months ago, but canceled it after a month. I had to close my credit card and file a complain for fraud. These companies are all scammers, once they have your card number on file, they'll do anything to charge your credit card with something else. Don't trust these companies, they'll do anything to get your money. If you already order something from them I would close the credit card just to be in the safe side, they don't seem ton have integrity in the way the do business

30th of Sep, 2009

I agree that they a scammers. I too was charged the $84, I cancelled my membership and now they are still charging money to my account after I cancelled the membership.

• El
      15th of Nov, 2009

I work as an EZ Bright rep. The terms and conditions are clearly stated on the site. If you read the T&C there would be no problems. Yes, I agree that some of the terms sound unfair, but you as a consumer are responsible for knowing all the T&C's for the product you are purchasing. READ THE FINE PRINT

• El
      15th of Nov, 2009

Also, Dazzle brite, EZ Brite, white smile, etc are not us, we are EZ BRIGHT.

• Ye
      12th of Jan, 2011

@Electric Vanity, they terms and conditions are not CLEARLY stated on the site, especially for the average consumer who barely knows their way around the internet to begin with. The fact that you have to SAY "the terms and conditions are clearly stated on the site" shows that your intent is to deceive the consumer to begin with. Not to mention the typical (and completely and total lie) of the dentist recommendation, SUPPLY COUNTDOWN HURRY UP!, and various other scam-worthy marketing techniques. From my experience with trial sites, you guys are the most dishonest bunch I've ever come across, as well. I pay close attention to trial dates and always cancel at least two days prior to the end of the trial and I can't even count the number of times I've still been charged because you guys conveniently "lost" the records of cancellation. Luckily, I keep records of everything I do, but even then you have to give hell to the consumer before you finally consider giving their money back. On top of that, (and just like the whole Rebate scams), the checks even sometimes get conveniently "lost" and I have to call back multiple times just to have you blame the mail service. So basically: Fu(k you and fu(k your company. You're all worthless and don't deserve a single dime.