Ez Body Slimmer Supreme - / new product - same name

1 DOWNTOWNLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I am not going to lie by saying that the EZ body slimmer is by far the best diet pill in the market. although, it is very upsetting that the manufacturers decided to change the ingredients by using cheaper ones, adding others like 'hoodia' and making the pills more expensive in price. the company claims to be selling the same product but that is not the case. If one looks at the ingredients of the old EZ body slimmer and the new there are different ingredients and a couple added to the list such as hoodia and eliminated many that might have been a vital part of the good results that it used to give. Not only are they selling a totally different product and let their loyal consumers believe its the same, they also changed their policy that does not allow a money back guarantee/returns like they used to. They also force/hassle you into buying other products in conjunction with the ez body slimmer. it really does not make any sense since the product is loved by many and there were many loyal customers for this company. I guess they decided to be greedy and cheat their customers by using the reputation of an old successful product while replacing it with a cheaper version and force the customer to buy other things as well because they dont sell the ez body slimmers separately. i hope they know what this will do to their reputation because the only reason why people buy from them is that because they know the product works and they trust the company but now i guess they should not do either. I bought knowing about the no returns but i didnt care because i have bought from them before but my luck, its a different product, same name, no results, higher price. Buy the old formula without the hoodia do not buy the new one. Read the ingredients in the bottle and you will know what youre buying. Be smart. Dont be cheated like I did.

Ez Body Slimmer Supreme -

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• St
      15th of Jul, 2009

Do you know where to find someone who still sells the pills with the "original ingredients'? I've used the original product before and it worked great, really bummed they changed it.

• De
      12th of Aug, 2009

Buyer beware! The formula HAS changed. The phone staff are evasive but compare the ingredient list with bottles from last year. If enough people wise up, maybe they can be convinced to bring back a good product instead of using the deception they have going on now.

• Ta
      7th of Sep, 2011

I started using ez body slimmer supreme in 3/2011 and I lost 30lbs by june. I love it. But I can't find it. Their wedsite won't come up anymore. So if anyone knows where I can buy ez body slimmer supreme email me plz! [email protected] thanks!

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2009

lachik88 do u by any chance know the original ingredients from the original bottle and what are the new ingredients from the new bottle? I also used the product and was satisfied before the change but no longer have the bottles if so please reply [email protected]

• Il
      28th of Aug, 2009

LOL I TOTALLY AGREE AND DISAGREE. THE PRODUCT WORKS AWESOME!! AND THE ORIGINAL FORMULA IS AVAILBLE IN THE STORE IN COVINA. I WILL BE TOTALLY HONEST FOR LONG TERM RESULTS USING THE POWDER WITH IT IS FOUND TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE . WHETHER THE CUSTOMER DECIDES THAT A LONG TERM GOAL IS FOR THEM IS TOTALLY UP TO THEM . CUSTOMERS WHO DON'T BELIEVE LONG TERM WILL NEVER GET TO THEIR GOAL. BUT ANY HOW THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT IS AVAILBLE IN THE COVINA STORE . AND ON PRICES THEY ARE MET ON CUSTOMERS NEEDS THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS WHEN YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE . PLUS SALE PRICES THAT GO ON PERIODICTLY. HOPE I BENIFITED THE READER THANKS ALOT!!!

• Rm
      11th of Feb, 2010

I totally disagree.Iv'e never had the original product.I have been taking this product without the powder and I've lost 20 pounds in 1 month.Yes it does make you thirsty for water and I really think the more water you drink the more full your appitite gets.I know i don't crave salt & sweets anymore and I If you want to loose weight, you can't just depend on a magic pill.You have to change your eating habbits too.All I know is I am a satsified customer.I do agree the price is a little high...

• Cl
      4th of Aug, 2010

Started taking EZ Body Slam: I first started off with EZ Body Slim Supreme for two months while I lost weight when I go to the doctor quite often on a routine basis because of medical conditions. After taking this pill for one month by blood test showed been a vitamin B was low and my calcium also was low. I never had this problem in my life done till after I started taken EZ body slim Supreme. using this product I lost about 30 and 40 pounds. again I began having this problem with my immune system. like just ignored the blood test because I felt losing the weight is more important than a vitamin B or my calcium. After two months using EZ Body Slim Supreme they switch to a newer brand called EZ Body Slim Premium where I've been taking it for too much now end only lost 6 pounds. I feel week, I truly feel with this dietary supplement for weight loss should be examined by the food and drug administration. and find out if there's any laws being broken and possibly criminal action against those who are marketing this product. I am also going to place this same comment on Facebook and also on Fox news. what is needed is someone who is medically qualified to examine this product.

• Ha
      17th of Feb, 2011

Well I went ahead and ordered the supreme and have been on it 3 weeks. As of this morning I have lost 11 pounds. This does work! I will warn you though, for me, it cut my appetite so much that I wasn't eating enough calories. DONT DO THAT! because you will stall in your weight loss. I feel if I had forced myself to eat 1000 calories a day that I would have lost more weight. I still have a hard time getting in 1000 calories a day. I agree that the website is questionable and sent them an email and commented on it. I was told that they are restructuring the website. I was leery at first to order, but went ahead based on good reviews from my family (based on their website and the inability to click on the testimonials I never would have ordered it). I have had no side effects except for no appetite. It makes me not want fast food anymore and believe me I was an addict! If you live in Southern CA it comes with a delivery signature required, I do not know how it ships to other locations as I am about an hour from the store in Covina. All I can say is that it is working for me. Yesterday I ordered a second months worth. I just wanted to post a good review for those of you that are like me...stuck in a fat body with no where to turn! SKG in Yucaipa, CA

• Fa
      13th of Mar, 2011

I tried my first bottle over a month ago, and loved it! I too had to force my self to eat, very thirsty, a little nausa, heart raced a little and at one point Felt a little crazy. All worth it! I lost 10 lbs. in 15 days! I got my second bottle and don't notice things as they were...I have lost 4-5 lbs. List on back of bottle: Green Tea Extract, Alfalfa, Artichoke, Gotu Kola, Goji, Spirulina, Fo-Ti, Sweey Tea Vine, Fructus Mori, Lotus Leaf, Aloe Vera, Hawthorne Berry, Reishi Mushroom, Alisma, Grape Seed Extract.
    Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder, Vegetable Magnesium, Stearates, Silica.

I don't know if this is new or old formula... If someone does, please let us know.

• St
      14th of Apr, 2011

I just started taking it today and have been nauseous, light headed, dizzy, super shaky and feel like crap along with a headache. It is the first day, I have drank tones of water because my mouth is so dry and I am so thirsty. I want to keep taking them but I feel like im dying! Did anyone else experience this? Thanks so much

21st of Jul, 2009

this produc i just tried in last one month someone said was new and i lost 14 pounds, i took them with green powder for alkalisation like the website said and my allergies are gone too, i give the powder to my children as well . it is the best thing i have ever bought, formulas strength was super, so i do not know why were you scaring me, im glad i did not listen to you

• Wi
      10th of Apr, 2010

I have taken ez body slimmer several months ago, like most of you I went from 305 to 248 lbs in 3 months. Now they tell me that the new and improved ez body slimmer premium is better product. So I went along with what the sales person told me and used it for 2 months a total of 60 capsules. One capsule per day the first month I didn't lose nothing the second month I loss about 6 pounds. So then I went on the web site and ordered ex body slimmer supreme guess what it hasn't help at all. When it did work for me I got on the web and started spreading the word how great it was, I am at a crossroad and don't know what to say. MAYBE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO INSURE THE PUBLIC ISN'T GETTING RIP FROM SOME OF THESE COMPANIES. MAYBE SOME OF THESE RETAILERS WENT INTO BUSINESS FOR THEMSELVES BUY PURCHASING BOTTLES AND PUTTING OTHER INGREDIENTS FOR MORE PROFIT. ONE THING IS FOR SURE THE PRODUCT ISN'T THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN I FIRST STARTED USING WHETHER IT'S EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPPREM OR EZ BODY SLIM 30 PREMIUM

• Sh
      25th of Jan, 2011

Thank you all for your comments. I went to the site for the first time today because my sister recommended it and felt bombarded by all the extra products they wanted you to buy. I DONT want the other products just the pills. That in itself was questionable so I decided to check for reviews of the product. Well you all saved me money and grief and I thank you for it. Shame on you EZ body slimmer! In today's economy a customer doesn't need to get ripped off!
    SKG CA

21st of Jul, 2009

some people spread rumours, this is the best thing that ever happened to me, i just am taking it, company told me it ewas just a new crop blend and they were great
    im looking forward to their new product with meal replacement
    thanks ez bodyslimmer

• Su
      29th of Apr, 2010

HEY GUYS ... I haven't taken this product, but a friend was telling me about it... after reading this i am not sure i want to try it.. but i have found a product that has worked for me in the past and i am thinking about going back. it's called japan rapid weight loss (blue pills)... no joke this stuff really worked for me.. i lost 44 pounds in 4 months with no side effects .. the only reason i was thinking about tring something new is because my body adjusted to the pills and they stopped giving me the results i wanted .. i went from 204 on jan 25th to 164 on april 20ths and a size 16 to a size 7 i am now wearing my 13 yr old daughters clothes .. wow ...and it's not as expensive as this product .. it;s like $13 a bottle and you would need like 4 or 5 bottles a month.. (there are 30 pills in a bottle. you take 1-4 before breakfest) i got it on e-bay ... i buy from dealers in the us because i get them quicker then those elsewhere.. hope that helps anyone looking for a good weightloss product...have a wonderful day!!!

• Cm
      25th of Nov, 2010

I have to agree with most of the posts. i used the old formula last year and lost 75 lbs. in about 4 months. after a while my weight went up again because i am a stress eater and i went back to by the new formula. it did nothing for me. Like others said the original formula kind of wigged you out a little and you had to drink. lots of water. I always went into the store to buy it. On my last visit to buy the old formula i noticed they were very hesitant to seel it and when i finally got them to they kept it hidden out of plain view. I agree with an earlier post i think they got into some trouble or were about to. Right about the same time there was a indian doctor who got into real big trouble because he was giving US patients some of his pills imported from India. It seems that he lived in Rancho Cucamonga just like the owners of ez body slimmer. Might be a concidence might not.. Bring Back The Original

• Ba
      22nd of Jul, 2011

I've used this several times, the 1st over a year ago and lost 25 lbs in a few months. I've been taking it again for a few months and I've lost 23 lbs. I'm assuming everything I've used must be the new product but it definitely works, no cravings and I don't eat nearly as much at meal times (I almost have to force myself to eat so I don't get a headache). However, the first couple weeks I have trouble sleeping and extremely dry mouth but after that it's all good!

• Si
      10th of Dec, 2014

Only one questions do you ship to mexico

• Ss
      31st of Jan, 2011

has anyone expierenced your eyesight changing on this product? i have been taking it for about 10 months and have lost 40 llbs. i dont want to stop taking it but i feel like my eyesight is getting worse. i wear glasses for distance anyway but feel like its changing. my friend thats on it said the same thing. thanks

• Ig
      29th of Jan, 2010

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT INGREDIENT THEY REMOVED FROM THE OLD PRODUCT? I WOULD LOVE TO SEARCG ON LINE FOR SOMETHING ELSE WITH THAT IN IT. I WOULD EVEN CHECK OUT OF THE U.S. BECAUSE IT WORKED. I TRULY BELIEVED MY WEIGHT ISSUES WERE OVER AFTER MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH EZ BODY SLIMMER. BUT MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN DASHED BY THE CHANGE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE COMPANY DOESNT JUST COME OUT ANS SAY "WE COULD NOT CONTINUE USING "BLANK" INGREDIENT. RATHER THAT SAYING IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AND HAVING SO MANY PEOPLE UNHAPPY. I PURCHASED MY MOST RECENT BOTTLES AT THE COVINA STORE. I ALSO HAD TO GET THE AWFUL BERRY POWDER. AND BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES OF THE PILLS BECAUSE I WAS ASSURED THEY HAD GONE BACK TO THE OLD FORMULA. LIES! I HAVE LOST NOTHING FROM THESE BOTTLES. I ALSO HAD AN INTENSE THIRST WITH THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT NOT AT ALL WITH THE ONES I HAVE NOW. PLEASE BRING BACK OUR LOVED EZ BODY SLIMMER, OR LET US KNOW WHAT THE MAGIC INGREDIENT WAS THAT IS NO LONGER IN THERE, OR LESSENED IN AMOUNT PER PILL.