Ez Body Slimmer Supreme - / new product - same name

1 DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I am not going to lie by saying that the EZ body slimmer is by far the best diet pill in the market. although, it is very upsetting that the manufacturers decided to change the ingredients by using cheaper ones, adding others like 'hoodia' and making the pills more expensive in price. the company claims to be selling the same product but that is not the case. If one looks at the ingredients of the old EZ body slimmer and the new there are different ingredients and a couple added to the list such as hoodia and eliminated many that might have been a vital part of the good results that it used to give. Not only are they selling a totally different product and let their loyal consumers believe its the same, they also changed their policy that does not allow a money back guarantee/returns like they used to. They also force/hassle you into buying other products in conjunction with the ez body slimmer. it really does not make any sense since the product is loved by many and there were many loyal customers for this company. I guess they decided to be greedy and cheat their customers by using the reputation of an old successful product while replacing it with a cheaper version and force the customer to buy other things as well because they dont sell the ez body slimmers separately. i hope they know what this will do to their reputation because the only reason why people buy from them is that because they know the product works and they trust the company but now i guess they should not do either. I bought knowing about the no returns but i didnt care because i have bought from them before but my luck, its a different product, same name, no results, higher price. Buy the old formula without the hoodia do not buy the new one. Read the ingredients in the bottle and you will know what youre buying. Be smart. Dont be cheated like I did.

Ez Body Slimmer Supreme -

Comments

• Ad
      7th of Aug, 2011

Shame on you Roger, Jasmine, Destiny!!! I cannot believe you've been lieing to me for the past 6 months everytime I asked you "Is there something different with the ingrediants in the EZ Body Slimmers?" and your response to me was "No, it's the same." I even mentioned to you that the affects is not the same with my customers. I asked you again yesterday and you continued to lie to me. My customers are being lied to by you and my reputation have been tarnished because I supported the product and trusted you. GREED! is pure evil! Karma will be your mirror. Shame on YOU!!!

• Ta
      7th of Sep, 2011

I started using ez body slimmer supreme in 3/2011 and I lost 30lbs by june. I love it. But I can't find it. Their wedsite won't come up anymore. So if anyone knows where I can buy ez body slimmer supreme email me plz! [protected]@aol.com thanks!

• Yo
      16th of Sep, 2011

hi every one i was recommended to this bottle but i beslive she bought it last year ..know with all of ur comments im having second thoughts . if any one has the original ingrediants cant u please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com ...i would like to try it out but with the original ingredients. thank you

• Yo
      17th of Sep, 2011

know im scared people please be honest and tell me if this product is natural and its good ...ive already been trugh a bad experince with some diet pills called herba life ...my heart beated to fast everytime i would take the pills from herba life. i really dont want to go thru with this aging . so please help with some advise . email me AT [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ro
      25th of Oct, 2011

Does anyone know where I can buy the light ez body slimmer starter. It says the ez website is on vacation, its been like that for a while. I live in the inland empire & trying to find some place local if I can't purchase it online. Thanks for your help.

27th of Oct, 2011

Has anyone found a replacement for this so called magic pill?
    OR does anyone know what the ingredients are to make it so special?
    Is this the same as EZ slim with Caralluma fimbriata *catcus native to India?
    Any information will help.

• Hu
      3rd of Nov, 2011

Where can i buy the Old pills and how will i know that i did in fact get the old Original version of the pills? Please Help me ASAP my wedding is coming up and i need to loose weight fast. Thanks email me [protected]@yahoo.com

• Te
      13th of Nov, 2011

Did anyone find where to buy the body slimmer supreme?

• Je
      14th of Nov, 2011

21st of Nov, 2011

me gustaria porfavor si me pueden dar un numero para contactarlos y me puedan dar una proforma de precios, gracias es urgente

• Km
      22nd of Feb, 2012

I started ez body slimmer starter, after about a week my appetite returned and I wasn't as thirsty. So now I'm taking ez body simmer starter 2pills with 1 phenadren pill. Phenadren has two ingredients proven to reduce appetite. Today was my first day trying the combo. I will write back with my end of week results. Btw my first week of ezbody slimmer I lost 7lbs.

• Wa
      20th of Apr, 2012

I took the original pills last year and dropped 20 pounds in the first month, without even having to exercise! I lost 33 pounds within a month and a half and then stopped taking them because people started telling me I needed to stop losing weight, lol! I had gained a few pounds back after a few months so I did take them again and lot what I had gained plus about another 7 pounds...so altogether I lost 40 pounds! It was AMAZING! Knowing how well they worked I would have happily paid double the price for them. I decided I wanted to enjoy my holidays at the end of the year so I decided not to take them for that time. At the beginning of the year I wanted to get rid of the weight I had put on and got a new bottle... :/ It has not worked! I am so disappointed because they were the best thing ever! I have done many gross and stupid diets and this was super easy!
    PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD FORMULA!!!
    I had so many friends buying it but they started after the formula changed and they were all disappointed!

• Co
      7th of Jun, 2012

I bought the original one.before they changed it and it suuucks! The original one left me weight lost and I had a bunch of energy.. This new, one sucks..

• Va
      24th of Jun, 2013

I used the EZ Body slimmer three years ago and lost 30 lbs in 5 months. I looked great, but the pills made my face break out in weird sores that I needed to get steroid cream for. I only got the sores when I took the pills. All around, the whole operation is bogus. Sure you will loose weight, but you will gain it back. It ruins your metabolism!
    They make you thirsty, give you dry mouth and make you irritable. Also, the formula has changed. I stopped taking them for over 8 months then tried again. I bought so many more bottles of the supreme and maximum strength- DID NOT WORK. I called their store in Whittier and the lady would only take in store orders, and only cash. That tells me that they are running a super shady business.
    With all of our complaints, they should be reported to our local news and SHUT DOWN.

• Va
      24th of Jun, 2013

This company should be sued for misleading customers.

• Ci
      19th of May, 2014

Has anyone tried the Super EZ Body Slimmer Supreme "All New" pills found at http://www.shop.ezbodyslimmer.com/product.sc?productId=135&categoryId=1 ?

• Si
      10th of Dec, 2014

Only one questions do you ship to mexico

• Si
      10th of Dec, 2014

My question is if you ship to mexico. Jalisco state

• Al
      25th of Dec, 2014

Most diet pills over the counter contain dangerous drugs like subtramine the FDA has done tons of letters warning about many of the popular ones.
    You should just buy xenical/Orlistat which is a prescription drug but safe and you can buy it here without a prescription Safestonlinepharmacy.com

• Je
      8th of Jan, 2015

You should try Fatburnsupplement.net it's really popular