EZ Acberry / cancelled but still taking my money

1 Helena, MT, United States Review updated:

Immediately after ordering I called the number to cancel my order. I also found a web connection to cancel the order and did so. The phone number is clearly rigged so you can never get through. I also sent a letter telling them to immediately cancel my order. When I received my order I called the number listed and they told me the order had already been cancelled. I thought all was well until I saw my credit card had been charged again. How do you cancel this if they tell you you have already done so but keep taking your money? What a fraud.

Comments

• Kk
      27th of May, 2009

I had the same problem with this company. I took their "free" sample order and immediately canceled. They sent me another order, and continue to charge my credit card. In addition, another company, apparently unrelated, started to charge my card also. Both charges originate from Great Britain, which also creates additional foreign transaction fees. I notified CitiBank of this problem. They canceled my card and will remove the fraudulent charges from my account. At least they are honest!

• Fr
      27th of May, 2009
    EZ Acberry - money scam
    fwm support plan
    Florida

ez aceberry 866-581-7541 also doing business under several other phone numbers. That is the scam!!! once they entice you with a free sample product that you only pay 'the shipping', you can never get through to any number. Your call is circled to a menu that goes nowhere or to wait music that never ends.

Once they get your credit card number they keep charging large and small amounts of money every two weeks. My charges are up to over $170.00.

Report this scam to your credit card company at once. You may have to cancel your card to avoid future charges. This scam is like a cancer. They just keep using your account. Never sign up for anything free...you are asking for trouble. These people should be put out of business now.

• Ok
      1st of Jun, 2009

call 866-949-0138 (Resveratrol Customer Service), at first it sounds like a sales message but stay on the line and it will give you options after a minute or two. Choose option 3 to talk to a customer support. The automated system then goes on some kind of product rant before telling you to press 0 for customer support. The first time I went through the phone prompts it told me that I entered invalid numbers, but the second time it did actually put me through to customer support (a real person). They admitted that they are responsible for the $40 Ez Acberry charge on my account, but also told me that it is part of the subscription agreement. They confirmed that I cancelled my account and said that there will be no more charges, and gave me a cancellation confirmation number. Although I did not receive a refund, I hope this helps any of you who are trying to cancel the charges on your accounts.

They also have a website called myordersupport.com and the contact info that shows on that site is: 2495 Stirling Rd. #20, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312. Phone number: 954-699-0814. The first charge on my account was under the name Ultra Cleanse and the number listed for that is 866-604-9260. The second charge was under Ez Acberry and the number is 866-581-7541.

• Ke
      9th of Jun, 2009
    EZ Acberry - Money Theft
    EZ ACBERRY
    New Martinsville
    West Virginia
    popslayer_mullethater_13@hotmail.com

This is a scam company that typically lures its victims by enticing them with free samples or getting their cell phone information. Thing is, I never heard of the company nor accepted free trials from them, and I don't have a cell phone. They are charging my account without my consent, knowledge, or approval. They typically "sell" what appears to be skin and health products of some sort, but they sometimes go under other names as well. I'm very careful with my debit card info, so how they got this info is beyond me, but something needs to be done about them.

• Fr
      14th of Jun, 2009
    EZ Acberry - Fraudulant Charges
    EZ ACBERRY
    Nashville
    Tennessee
    myordersupport.com

I have had $400.00 in charges from a "free trial" of Resveratrol, so far it has shown up under the name Vital-Rezv 780-833-1139 shipped from China (Fed-ex) and the $5.95 shipping has been billed at $175.00. The other charges appeared on the same card for the same product under a two different names - Direct Resv 866-646-1003
    and EZ ACEBERRY 866-581-7541 (they had the nerve to charge three charges on the same date, totaling $87.00. I have dealt with the credit card company many times and hours trying to dispute these charges, and the customer service number provided for each of these companies never seem to have anyone answer them so I can cancel any further shipments. Their website www.myordersupport.com doesn't seem to let you sign in to cancel any orders. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER A FREE TRIAL OF ANYTHING.

• Al
      26th of Jun, 2009

Never even ordered product in the first place!!! What do you do when you never even ordered the product and find that they have charged your from your online Unemployment account? I have notified Chase Bank that I am questioning this transaction and am waiting to hear back from them. Thw charge was for over£80 and I really cannot afford this. I will probably have to get a new account now. I don't know how they can use my account information without my permission and charge me for absolutely nothing.

alla

• Bd
      7th of Jul, 2009

7-7-09 They are the ### of the earth !!! Very antagonistic, refuse to give any address, no email, no tangible address no PO BOX. I was lucky to get one debit refunded for Resveratrol, which I returned, but they refuse to credit my account for a subsequent order for EZ Acberry, claiming that I received it and it is the same item, well I did not received nor did I order this item. These scam artists are hiding oversees, so it would be useles to report them in the USA. And yes all the Customer Service Numbers all lead to to the same menu, 866-581-7541, 866-646-1003, 866-955-8523 and 866-949-0138.
    I will try to write to my Congressman to make them aware of this scam !
    Bianca

• Hb
      13th of Jul, 2009

this is such a scam lost 279.00 to the crooks..had to change bank cards..hope this is end of the money out of account..be careful found out nothing is free do not order ez acberry

27th of Jul, 2009

I only ordered a sample. But my account was billed for product I did not order and did not receive. It has been impossible to cancel this; I had to close out my account because of this and am now being bugged by the MasterCard people. Well I can't prove I cancelled it because the EZ people don't accept cancellations!!! And MasterCard won't accept that! Do I have to keep paying for something I didn't order/get?

29th of Jul, 2009

Do not order this ###. I ordered from Acberry Health in Hollywood, Florida. I cancelled the membership immediately and returned the product (with a return authorization) and then received a second bottle. I returned the second bottle and never received credit. When I called the company about the credit not being processed, they informed me that I was only entitled to one refund per address. WHAT A RIP OFF OF $87.13