Eyepothesis / scam and misleading information
I was offered this product through a third party. Before placing the order I called to check and I was
told that there are no issues with returns etc. I ordered on the 13th and received the product on 19th.
of June, 2012. I used it once but had a swelling and rash. I decided to visit dermatologist and was told
to immediately discontinue the product. I decided to discontinue the future order and let them know
about the product reaction. I was already charged $78.41 plus the initial $4.00 and shipping handling.
They totally refused to take the product .They will not bother or listen except telling you that they are very
sorry for the situation. Money has been charged and can not be refunded. It is a biggest scam..you don't
even want to get sucked in the trial or any related offers because you will be charged and weather this
products works for you or not that is none o f their concerns.The customer service sucks and very scummy.
More Eyepothesis Complaints & Reviews
- Eyepothesis - scam 
- Eyepothesis - Credit card charged for item that was never received 
- Eyepothesis - They stole my money 
- Eyepothesis - charging my account 
- Eyepothesis - ripped off 
- Eyepothesis - I had no idea this was a scam 
- Eyepothesis - Charged my card $81.69
- Eyepothesis - Eye cream
- Eyepothesis - unauthorized withdrawal
- Eyepothesis - charge 78.41 for a trial size