Eyepothesis / charging my account

1 OH, United States Review updated:

The Eyepothesis company has a product with a "free trial" period of 10 days from the day they mail it. However, if it takes 4-5 days to get to you and you don't cancel the day you get the product, by the time you find someone to cancel, it's too late and they charge you $78.00. I called the number on the website and on the box and the person who answered the phone said it wasn't the right company but was able to give me the right number. I called and they told me to cancel on the website. So I did, got a confirmation that said I would not be charged and the next day, I got charged. Then when I called back they said I cancelled too late and then they hung up on me.

Ms

Comments

• Bn
      30th of Jan, 2009

ditto ...write your state attorney general, BBB and also atate of CO

• Je
      29th of Jul, 2009

I agree company is such a scam, I order a sample but they charge my card twice of 2.87, It's too late for me when i found out that there's lot of complain against this company.I did not receive the sample yet but I went ahead and cancel my card before they can charge me with the total amount of the the product which is 78.41.