Eyepothesis / I had no idea this was a scam

I got an email about testing products, then reporting back to them, then getting to keep the item. I never gave them my debit card number. I sent them an email to ask how the got my card number and who gave them permission to use it. I didn't. I did not hear back from them. I called the phone number on my bank statement. I just got a recording. I couldn't talk to a person because it was a machine taking the call. I really need that money. I am on disability. I had no idea this was a scam.

Ji

Comments

• Ge
      19th of Nov, 2008

My name is george woods. You have a transaction pending on my checking account. First of all your company tricks people by put 1. 85 for
    Shipping to get them to bite. It's actually 8. 00 being taken. I think this is bad service. Hidden fees and all that. I cannot afford the 78. 00 transaction pending to be taken soon. I am a single father of three. And the last time i checked, money does'nt grow on trees. My lawyer will me contacting you as well. As soon as the bbb gets done with you. I need you to cancel my socalled membership now please. Put my money
    Back and don't send anymore spam to me thank you

This is rediculous

• Vi
      25th of Jan, 2009
    Eyepothesis - canceled but was still charged
    Vicky Rupe
    1600 Graysburg Hill Rd.
    Chuckey
    Tennessee
    Phone: 4232340158

I receive a free trial, however I did cancel my order. My card was still charged. I am far from being happy. I did however contact the attorney general so It won't be long before this company will be contacted. If anyone else and I know you have please help by also contacting the attorney general's office.

• Mi
      25th of Jan, 2009

I also ordered a free trail, I received it and cancelled it before I thought would be a 10 day trail. My credit card was also charged.
    This company should be put out of business. I offered to return he product which burns my skin and I cannot use, but they refused to help. Please let me know where I can file a complaint about this company
    Thanks

• Ka
      28th of Jan, 2009

I agree with all of the customers thast haved complained regarding the products:
    BellaBrite
    Ultimate Facial
    I AM CANCELLING MY ORDERS. dO NOT SEND THESE PRODUCTS NOR BILL ME!

• Bn
      30th of Jan, 2009

I will be complaining to the state attorney general in my state as well as CO. They did not respond to my cancellation until after their stated period of time was lapsed. This is unfair and deceptive trade practices.

You have 60 days in my state to dispute a credit card charge. Take that route since this company is not responsive to complaints...if you can in your state of residence.

I think their customer service dept is the company defense department! They have no interest in serving a customer, only tricking them to get their money!

• Bn
      30th of Jan, 2009
    Eyepothesis - credit card charge
    x
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: x
    eyepothesis.com

just search the word eyepothesis, read the complaints and know that I agree with all of them. Never fall prey to a flashing ad on the internet...it leads to no good in most cases.

• Me
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Companies like this one do these types of things due to the fact they know they can get away with it. Perfect example, the guy who took pepole money to clean up their credit scores. He was to pay their bills instead he pocketed the money. His punishment given to him the the Attorney General, he can no longer operate that type to business. In the meantime he living high on the hog. I was taken in with the old, "free you only pay for shipping". The disclaimer was hidden in the are you 18 years or older. I also called customer service, which was a waste of time. I refuse to let this go. If there's anyone who has taken action and gotten satisfaction please share with the rest of us.

• Ju
      12th of Mar, 2009

Has anyone tried to stop these people from defrauding people like me? I only wanted to try the product and, as all other products have proven, it doesn't work. How can they legally charge you for something you have return?

• St
      26th of Mar, 2009

they say u only pay shippinning and the product is to be free but thats a lie thry charge u anyways its all a scam the product does not work like they say

• Bo
      3rd of Apr, 2009
    Eyepothesis - FRAUD
    eyepothesis
    Georgetown
    Kentucky

I ordered a "trial" of this product and before I could even try the product I was charged $78 There was no invoice in box, just a poorly packaged jar. I called customer serv (big joke) and basically they are charging you for travel time and give no rational reason for this poorly timed trial. They were of no help, so basically they are preying on those who have physical and financial limitations. This company is totally a scam

• Ki
      12th of May, 2009
    Eyepothesis - over charge
    Pennsylvania

cancelled 2 times and they keep trying to charge my credit card, wasted 1 hr trying to get my bank to remove their charge and refund me my money!

• Ni
      17th of Sep, 2009

I read the complaints...and agree. The company is a scam. I couldn't get a refund..and my bank was no help either.These people should be punished for their actions.If not in this life time...then in HELL !!!

• Sh
      3rd of Oct, 2009
    Eyepothesis - this company is a scam
    eyepothesis
    unknown
    Boulder
    Colorado
    Phone: 1-866 711-2829

This company should be put out of business due to its scaming innocent peole that they deal with. I cancelled a product and they still billed me causing a over- draft fee to my bank and they refused to pay for over-draft fee. I will report to the better business breau.

• Do
      4th of Oct, 2009

dear eyepothesis company, 10/4/09

my name is doreen babcock & i ordered this product on my credit card...now they keep sending me shipments of the
    product without my permission & keep billing my credit card automatically and i want them to stop sending me any-
    more shipments of this product & i want them to stop billing my credit card # i gave them i haven't used up the last 2
    shipments they sent me...please stop sending me anymore shipments & stop billing my credit card automatically i
    did'nt expect you people would go ahead & just take it on your selfs to keep sending me shipments & billing my credit
    card i want it stopped...as of recievement of this message...thank you very much DOREEN BABCOCK APT 8
    117 WHEDON ROAD SYRACUSE, N.Y. 13219-1817

• Ar
      29th of Oct, 2009
    Eyepothesis - credit card charged
    Eyepothesis

Company charged my credit card $78.41 even after a request to cancel the order had been verbalized. Upon attempting to deal with the situation a representative from the company (whom I think is the only person in the office) was very rude and threatened to hang up on me.

• Ju
      21st of Jan, 2010

Eyepothesis supposed to have a 24 hrs.service I've being trying to get someone on the phone and the only thing they say the office is curently close .
    How are we going to get our money back for something I didn't get ?
    This people are doing some kind of fraud and get we are paying for this FRAUD.
    What is the law doing about this?
    Juanita Pagan Gines from PR

24th of Feb, 2010

STRONGLY AGREE !!! The same thing happened to me too !! I don't know how to get my money back, the product is JUNK !!!

24th of Feb, 2010

This company is full of ### and they told us we didn't send back the product in time and refused to give a refund to us and also the other company ivory white did the same thing to us. I filed a complaint with the attorney generals office and also with the BBB. I also called the prosecutors office and filed a complaint because I wont let them keep my money. I'm still waiting on the attorney generals office to let me know what I need to do next. I have made it my goal for the year to get them both shut down for good and to possibly give back money to consumers. They are both shady and should be shut down. I know if I ran a business like that I would be shut down where I live in Indiana. I'm also finishing up a web page to let consumers about both companies, Eyepothosis and Ivory White. They are in the same building and I'm sure they are scamming thousands daily. The sad thing about my situation is I was doing this for my wife to try these things to make her feel better from her cancer, she has passed away since but I just feel so used by this company. Spread the word everywhere as I do, I hand out flyers to people and post them in all business that will let me so people know. I also have been in contact with all the magazines and papers that they advertise in to let them know what kind of company they are advertising for.

• Th
      16th of Mar, 2010

PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR STORIES WE ARE NOT FALSE ADVERTISING UNLIKE EYEPOTHESIS MY CREDIT CARD HAS ALSO BEEN CHARGED WHEN I CALL I AM ASKED TO ENTER MY TELEPHONE NUMBER AND WHEN I DID THEY SAID THAT MY NUMBER DID NOT EXSIST WEHN I WANTED TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE THEY ASKED IF I WAS CALLING ABOUT A FREE TRAIL AND I TOLD THEM YES THE ONE THAT WAS CHARDGED TO MY ACCOUNT AND THEY HUNG UP ON ME PLEASE PLEASE I CAN NOT SAY IT ENOUGH PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM EYEPOTHESIS...

• Mr
      26th of Apr, 2010

Received what I thought was a "free trial sample" for filling out a survey. Called to cancel membership within allowed days, but found out $78.41 had been charged to my credit card. Person I talked to on the phone was very snippy and said "We DON'T give out free samples"!

After reporting to the Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General's Office, and filing a dispute on my credit card, the $78.41 was refunded on my credit card. I had offered to return the unopened sample, but have not heard that they want it back.