Eyepothesis / They stole my money

1 6260 Lookout RdBoulder, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8009644593

I was scammed out of 168.00 by this company and have submitted my complaint. I wanted to share information that I have discovered regarding the company that might help. The company that owns a lot of scam companies including Eyepothesis, Ivory White and Bella Clear Is Convertis Inc. but you won't find Eyepothesis listed there at the website: www.convertismarketing.com
The owner is Blair McNea, who I found on Facebook. His address is 6260 Lookout Rd, Boulder Colorado and his phone number is [protected]. Other principles in the company are: Marnie Baesler, Walter Long and Brent Tuttle.
The following is how I discovered this information, so you can find it for yourself. I hope we can stop these people.

Domain to give www.Convertismarketing.com info,
Blair McNea- owner

Domain ID:D150676031-LROR
Domain Name:EYEPOTHESIS.ORG
Created On:17-Jan-2008 19:13:15 UTC
Last Updated On:18-Jan-2012 12:25:03 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Jan-2013 19:13:15 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Registrant Postal Code:80301
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.[protected]
_______________________________

Convertis, LLC has a location in Boulder, CO. Active officers include Blair McNea, Marnie Baesler, Walter Long and Brent Tuttle. The company's line of business includes Ret Misc Merchandise.

Website: www.convertismarketing.com
direct dial: [protected]
Category: Ret Misc MerchandiseToiletries, cosmetics, and perfumes
A.K.A.: Bella Clear, Ivorywhite;

Al

Comments

• Br
      18th of Feb, 2012

they take .50 cents every week from my car i don't know how to get it to stop please help me

• Al
      19th of Feb, 2012

Do you mean your Card? Get a new replacement card with a different number and report them to the card company as well as the FTC, the Attorney General, and the Better Business Bureau.

• Bg
      20th of Feb, 2012

Here's some information obtained from the Huffington Post.
    Not that I have anything against the Huffington Post, or Sen. McCain, or political contributions in general, I just wanted to share some public information with all y'all.

BLAIR MCNEA
    entrepreneur
    self-employed
    Q3-2008
    4743 KINCROSS COURT.
    Boulder, CO
    $2, 110 donation to john mccain

I'm not SUPER familiar with Boulder CO, but I believe 4743 Kincross Ct. is a very nice neighborhood to LIVE in, where the area around 6260 Lookout Rd might be a nicer place to LOCATE YOUR SCAM BUSINESS ADDRESS. Of course that's just my opinion.

• Al
      21st of Feb, 2012

Thanks and very interesting! The more information we can get, the better we can help others. Let's keep it up!