Eyepothesis / scam

1 6205 lookout rdBoulder, CO, United States Review updated:

Company is a scam. This online ripoff company markets products Ivory White Bella Brite (same product), Eyepothesis, Ultimate facial, Bella Clear. All ship from the same warehouse at 6205 lookout road. If asked they will tell you "many companies ship from there' but only one company is in charge called convertis llc. Company is in such trouble with BBB and AG has had to stop shipping within Colorado. If you report them, not just threat to report them to BBB and Attorney General they will refund the money they took from you. Don't fall for free gas scam either...if you are offered gas rebate or partial refund they are still within timeframe that you can get full refund. Gas rebate is a monthly coupon that has to be sent in for 10$ at a time...Please report this company to the BBB and AG so that they cannot profit from their cheesy marketing scams.

Comments

• Bn
      30th of Jan, 2009

thanks for the address and true company name

• Ka
      18th of Feb, 2009

Due to unexpected surgery and unknown length of time in hospital, I wanted to cancel further shipments, after the initial trial. I was told to return the unused portion, and was given return shipping instructions. The person I talked to was very nice and helpful, and I expect to have the charge removed from my credit, and to receive no further supplies.

• Ho
      13th of Mar, 2009
    Eyepothesis - Free trail is not free or a trial.
    Eyepothesis

I ordered a free trial of their product. There was a shipping charge of $2.87. The product came. The next week. There was not any correspondence with it and I didn't receive an email. Then I recieved my credit card bill. There was an additional charge for $78.41 ten days after the original charge. I had just received the original shipment when this charge was put through. Of course I didn't get my charge bill until the next month. I never received any more product just the first trial shipment. Now they charged me for $78.41 for that original shipment. When I called I was told that I was too late to cancel the charge. I was told that the terms were stated on the internet when I first ordered the product. I didn’t receive anything to confirm the terms. The time frame of this whole transaction is much too short. It is set up just to scam the consumer. This company does not have a legitimate product and is not conducting business to gain a customer base
    I can not get any money back. What a scam.

• Te
      17th of Jul, 2009

There has to be something to do with this! The whole thing is ridiculous!!

21st of Jul, 2009

I ordered a trial order for 2.97. I didn't like the product it made my eyes puffier and swell. I want to return it and get a refund but they don't want it back unused. How are you suppose to know if you like it if you can't use it. Now they want to charge me 19.97 to cancel or 80.00 to return the product unused. These people prey on people like me I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't mean they should get away with SCAMMING. I want justice.

• Mi
      27th of Aug, 2009

I have also been scammed by this company. I ordered a free sample and when i found a 78 dollar charge on my bank account i called to see what was up. I was told that there was no refund after 14 days and that they would not take it back or even refund a penny. I have not opened the package and dont plan to. What i do need is info on how to get in contact and file complaint with BBB and Attorney General. Please let me know as i am broke and on a fixed income with a 14 year old to feed. Thank you for any help with that info.

• Ke
      26th of Oct, 2009

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOURE INFORMATION. I ordered some things from bella clear and these guys took my information and started charging my account, so i called them told them to take me off of their list and they still kept charging me, and told me they refused to refund any of my money even though they had no authorization. i tried calling back after another charge they put me on hold i waited 15 minutes they refused to talk to me after that. I had to go and change my card information and my bank information since they kept billing me. they sent me a little bottle of their stuff, i decided i got charged a good deal for it so i might as well try it... yeah right i dont even know what its suppose to do, you will get the exact same effect as using plan lotion. ...

• Mi
      23rd of Dec, 2009
    Eyepothesis - Unauthorized charge
    Eyepothesis LLC
    Massachusetts
    eyepothesis.com

I signed up for a free trial. I called within 6 days of my order date to cancel and they still charged my credit card $78, which they refuse to refund. This is a scam. They are only out to cheat you out of your money. Also it was very difficult to reach customer service. I finally got through on this line 1-866-711-2833 and then press zero to get an agent.

• Vl
      29th of Dec, 2009

I should have read this before I got into it. These people are really doing a big SCAM.

• La
      13th of Jan, 2010

This just happened to me.It is a nightmare, I signed up for ONE free trial and they charged me for THREE items.I called easch company but they were rude and very nasty and abrupt.I already contacted my bank and they are investigating.I felt really stupid until I saw all this negative information written and documented by them and then it was confirmed that they are a scam company.It is very disappointing for this company to be able to STEAL your money.The one and only product that I received is a trial size but they are telling me, it is a 30 day supply.There is no way and they charged my account over 300.00 for these products I did not order.My only intent was a trial period.It was also upsetting to me, in the ONE package I received, there were no returning instructions.On the box it came in, it said if you want to return, call this number.This tells me that they do NOT allow you to return or even consider a refund.I read where they can not even conduct business in their own state!! How is it that they are able to conduct their scam in other states.They also lie about being the same company as the unauthorized products they charged my credit card for.I feel very violated and angry over this.The other upsetting thing is that they hold you to a trial period even though the product is in transit, you have not even received it, but they are counting the days that are still in the postal system.The one product just arrived yesterday but supposedly fromthem, the trial period was over yesterday.I did not even open it until yesterday and did not even try the product yet unknow to me, they counted all the shipping time as the trial period.FRAUD!! As I said, I contacted my bank already to do a full investigation and plan to report them to BBB and the Attorney General.Unfortunatedly for me, this was a Visa debit card and the money has been taken out of my account.They are so smug and arrogant about this is and I find that to be very upsetting.It seems like they have been able to get away with this fraud so many times, they really do not care about you as a customer.I also think many people do not even bother to report them so they continue to commit this fraud.If anyone reading this can offer me some suggestions on how to better expedite this, I would greatly appreciate it! This is a very bad time for our family.We just lost our 18yr old son and all the funeral expenses are overwhelming.This company comes along and just STEALS our money.Please contact me if you have any info and what you did to expedite this whole matter.They need to be stopped and not be allowed to be abloe to get away with this!! I am in shock over the amount of money they stole from me.What do we have to do to have this company shut down??If they can not sell to people in their own state, how is it possible for them to conduct business in other states?? I Hope to hear from anyone who has encountered these thiefs.My email address is LaceElegant@msn.com and I welcome any help of suggestions to pursue this to the fullest.I want to warn others to avoid this fraud but I am quite sure there are many other people out there that this has happened also.

24th of Feb, 2010

PLEASE DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT, it doesn't work and when I tried to return the product they will not give me my money back even though I followed all the company procedures. I can't believe that this is happening to consumers like us. Is there any one can put a stop to a scam company like this. I am so frustrated by all this, and it looks like I am not the only one.

• Cp
      15th of Apr, 2010

It's a fraud! All you can do is contact your bank.

10th of May, 2010

They are a rip off. I ordered the free trial for $1.00 shipping on 4-49-2010. On 5-5-2010 they took $78.41 out of my account. When I called for refund they refused. I too have not opened the package. Same thing happened with Bella Care & Ivory White. Do not order their product. The will continue to take money out your account.

10th of May, 2010

Unfortunately, I found out too late that they were a rip off. I ordered the free sample product for the price of shipping charges, (they said), and less than 10 days later I have 3 separate charges being charged to my bank account. Bella Clear, Ivory White & Eyepothesis are all pulling the same scam. They sound like they all all shipped by the same people. They refuse to refund my money. they have charged my account with 4 extra charges that I did not authorize. $236.26 taken out of my account. How do I stop them & get my money refunded. I live on Social Security, less than $900.00 per month. This is a divistating amount.

• Ci
      7th of Jul, 2010

Please see my post for Ivory white same thing same co I posted who and where you can maybe get some relief Lets get them back

• Ci
      7th of Jul, 2010

Please see my post On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM, BRU RespoDear Ms. Wagar:

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We are in receipt of your consumer complaint. In addition to documenting your issues to our files, we will also share your information with the Better Business Bureau. This will assist us to document trends, and the BBB may be able to mediate your issues as well. If your complaint is under the authority of another agency, we will forward your complaint for further processing.

If your complaint raises issues that are part of widespread deceptive practices that rise to the level of a statewide concern for Colorado consumers, our office will initiate an investigation. If your complaint does not fall under the direct supervisory authority of any federal or state agency or it involves a private contractual dispute, you may wish to pursue private remedies.

Sincerely,
    Office of Consumer Fraud nses

• Fl
      14th of Jul, 2010

Please see the attached complaint reply I got from the BBB in Colorado I suggest you do the same.I also sent one against Ivory White these people need to be stopped.If you want your money back follow through and contact them.I got two emails and if it is state wide which it is there will be an investigation.This is a copy of my recent response today. for Ivory White and there is also one for eyepothesis Complaint ID#: 75121357
    Business Name: Ivory White

Thank you for contacting your BBB. Your complaint was received by the BBB on July 13, 2010 and has been assigned case# 75121357in our files. Please make a note of this number for future reference.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:
    Ivory White
    6205 Lookout Rd Ste D
    Boulder, CO 80301-3334

The case has been reviewed and has now been forwarded to the business for their response. This business has until August 4, 2010to respond to your complaint. If they do not respond by this date, a second letter will be sent.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint. To view the details of your case please go to the following website address:

Use the following to login:

Case ID: 75121357
    Password: 4cckup

Sincerely,

Lori Lannholm
    Trade Practices & Arbitration Consultant
    303 577-8133Fax

11th of Aug, 2010

i need stop guet the eyepothesis

• Ca
      19th of Aug, 2010
    Eyepothesis - won't refund money
    Private cunsumer
    Ohio

I have called this company repeatedly for about six weeks. I am either told there is no one I can speak with, or now I an told that I need to contact them on the web. After time after time after time of calling and being told to press one for cancellation and then being hung up on, I finally (after six! yes SIX weeks I am told they can cancel my account but they can't refund my $78.41 because it is aftter the cancellation period has expired!!! WHAT A RIPOFF !!!

• Cr
      27th of Jan, 2011
    Eyepothesis - Stole $78.41 out of my bank account
    Eyepothesis

They charged me 80 dollars because of the trial period ended one day the period was 8 days but look on their website it states 14 days. And they were rude and hung up on me. They scammed me, do not order from this company. They are liars and scam people for their money.