Eyepothesisscam

1 Review updated:

Company is a scam. This online ripoff company markets products Ivory White Bella Brite (same product), Eyepothesis, Ultimate facial, Bella Clear. All ship from the same warehouse at 6205 lookout road. If asked they will tell you "many companies ship from there' but only one company is in charge called convertis llc. Company is in such trouble with BBB and AG has had to stop shipping within Colorado. If you report them, not just threat to report them to BBB and Attorney General they will refund the money they took from you. Don't fall for free gas scam either...if you are offered gas rebate or partial refund they are still within timeframe that you can get full refund. Gas rebate is a monthly coupon that has to be sent in for 10$ at a time...Please report this company to the BBB and AG so that they cannot profit from their cheesy marketing scams.

Comments

• Bn
      Jan 30, 2009

thanks for the address and true company name

• Ka
      Feb 18, 2009

Due to unexpected surgery and unknown length of time in hospital, I wanted to cancel further shipments, after the initial trial. I was told to return the unused portion, and was given return shipping instructions. The person I talked to was very nice and helpful, and I expect to have the charge removed from my credit, and to receive no further supplies.

• Ho
      Mar 13, 2009
    Eyepothesis - Free trail is not free or a trial.
    Eyepothesis

I ordered a free trial of their product. There was a shipping charge of $2.87. The product came. The next week. There was not any correspondence with it and I didn't receive an email. Then I recieved my credit card bill. There was an additional charge for $78.41 ten days after the original charge. I had just received the original shipment when this charge was put through. Of course I didn't get my charge bill until the next month. I never received any more product just the first trial shipment. Now they charged me for $78.41 for that original shipment. When I called I was told that I was too late to cancel the charge. I was told that the terms were stated on the internet when I first ordered the product. I didn’t receive anything to confirm the terms. The time frame of this whole transaction is much too short. It is set up just to scam the consumer. This company does not have a legitimate product and is not conducting business to gain a customer base
    I can not get any money back. What a scam.

• Te
      Jul 17, 2009

There has to be something to do with this! The whole thing is ridiculous!!

Jul 21, 2009

I ordered a trial order for 2.97. I didn't like the product it made my eyes puffier and swell. I want to return it and get a refund but they don't want it back unused. How are you suppose to know if you like it if you can't use it. Now they want to charge me 19.97 to cancel or 80.00 to return the product unused. These people prey on people like me I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't mean they should get away with SCAMMING. I want justice.

Aug 27, 2009

I have also been scammed by this company. I ordered a free sample and when i found a 78 dollar charge on my bank account i called to see what was up. I was told that there was no refund after 14 days and that they would not take it back or even refund a penny. I have not opened the package and dont plan to. What i do need is info on how to get in contact and file complaint with BBB and Attorney General. Please let me know as i am broke and on a fixed income with a 14 year old to feed. Thank you for any help with that info.

• Ke
      Oct 26, 2009

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOURE INFORMATION. I ordered some things from bella clear and these guys took my information and started charging my account, so i called them told them to take me off of their list and they still kept charging me, and told me they refused to refund any of my money even though they had no authorization. i tried calling back after another charge they put me on hold i waited 15 minutes they refused to talk to me after that. I had to go and change my card information and my bank information since they kept billing me. they sent me a little bottle of their stuff, i decided i got charged a good deal for it so i might as well try it... yeah right i dont even know what its suppose to do, you will get the exact same effect as using plan lotion. ...

Dec 23, 2009
    Eyepothesis - Unauthorized charge
    Eyepothesis LLC
    Massachusetts
    eyepothesis.com

I signed up for a free trial. I called within 6 days of my order date to cancel and they still charged my credit card $78, which they refuse to refund. This is a scam. They are only out to cheat you out of your money. Also it was very difficult to reach customer service. I finally got through on this line [protected] and then press zero to get an agent.

• Vl
      Dec 29, 2009

I should have read this before I got into it. These people are really doing a big SCAM.

• La
      Jan 13, 2010

This just happened to me.It is a nightmare, I signed up for ONE free trial and they charged me for THREE items.I called easch company but they were rude and very nasty and abrupt.I already contacted my bank and they are investigating.I felt really stupid until I saw all this negative information written and documented by them and then it was confirmed that they are a scam company.It is very disappointing for this company to be able to STEAL your money.The one and only product that I received is a trial size but they are telling me, it is a 30 day supply.There is no way and they charged my account over 300.00 for these products I did not order.My only intent was a trial period.It was also upsetting to me, in the ONE package I received, there were no returning instructions.On the box it came in, it said if you want to return, call this number.This tells me that they do NOT allow you to return or even consider a refund.I read where they can not even conduct business in their own state!! How is it that they are able to conduct their scam in other states.They also lie about being the same company as the unauthorized products they charged my credit card for.I feel very violated and angry over this.The other upsetting thing is that they hold you to a trial period even though the product is in transit, you have not even received it, but they are counting the days that are still in the postal system.The one product just arrived yesterday but supposedly fromthem, the trial period was over yesterday.I did not even open it until yesterday and did not even try the product yet unknow to me, they counted all the shipping time as the trial period.FRAUD!! As I said, I contacted my bank already to do a full investigation and plan to report them to BBB and the Attorney General.Unfortunatedly for me, this was a Visa debit card and the money has been taken out of my account.They are so smug and arrogant about this is and I find that to be very upsetting.It seems like they have been able to get away with this fraud so many times, they really do not care about you as a customer.I also think many people do not even bother to report them so they continue to commit this fraud.If anyone reading this can offer me some suggestions on how to better expedite this, I would greatly appreciate it! This is a very bad time for our family.We just lost our 18yr old son and all the funeral expenses are overwhelming.This company comes along and just STEALS our money.Please contact me if you have any info and what you did to expedite this whole matter.They need to be stopped and not be allowed to be abloe to get away with this!! I am in shock over the amount of money they stole from me.What do we have to do to have this company shut down??If they can not sell to people in their own state, how is it possible for them to conduct business in other states?? I Hope to hear from anyone who has encountered these thiefs.My email address is [protected]@msn.com and I welcome any help of suggestions to pursue this to the fullest.I want to warn others to avoid this fraud but I am quite sure there are many other people out there that this has happened also.

Feb 24, 2010

PLEASE DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT, it doesn't work and when I tried to return the product they will not give me my money back even though I followed all the company procedures. I can't believe that this is happening to consumers like us. Is there any one can put a stop to a scam company like this. I am so frustrated by all this, and it looks like I am not the only one.

• Cp
      Apr 15, 2010

It's a fraud! All you can do is contact your bank.

May 10, 2010

They are a rip off. I ordered the free trial for $1.00 shipping on [protected]. On 5-5-2010 they took $78.41 out of my account. When I called for refund they refused. I too have not opened the package. Same thing happened with Bella Care & Ivory White. Do not order their product. The will continue to take money out your account.

May 10, 2010

Unfortunately, I found out too late that they were a rip off. I ordered the free sample product for the price of shipping charges, (they said), and less than 10 days later I have 3 separate charges being charged to my bank account. Bella Clear, Ivory White & Eyepothesis are all pulling the same scam. They sound like they all all shipped by the same people. They refuse to refund my money. they have charged my account with 4 extra charges that I did not authorize. $236.26 taken out of my account. How do I stop them & get my money refunded. I live on Social Security, less than $900.00 per month. This is a divistating amount.

• Ci
      Jul 07, 2010

Please see my post for Ivory white same thing same co I posted who and where you can maybe get some relief Lets get them back

• Ci
      Jul 07, 2010

Please see my post On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM, BRU RespoDear Ms. Wagar:

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. We are in receipt of your consumer complaint. In addition to documenting your issues to our files, we will also share your information with the Better Business Bureau. This will assist us to document trends, and the BBB may be able to mediate your issues as well. If your complaint is under the authority of another agency, we will forward your complaint for further processing.

If your complaint raises issues that are part of widespread deceptive practices that rise to the level of a statewide concern for Colorado consumers, our office will initiate an investigation. If your complaint does not fall under the direct supervisory authority of any federal or state agency or it involves a private contractual dispute, you may wish to pursue private remedies.

Sincerely,
    Office of Consumer Fraud nses <[protected]@state.co.us

• Fl
      Jul 14, 2010

Please see the attached complaint reply I got from the BBB in Colorado I suggest you do the same.I also sent one against Ivory White these people need to be stopped.If you want your money back follow through and contact them.I got two emails and if it is state wide which it is there will be an investigation.This is a copy of my recent response today. for Ivory White and there is also one for eyepothesis Complaint ID#: [protected]
    Business Name: Ivory White

Thank you for contacting your BBB. Your complaint was received by the BBB on July 13, 2010 and has been assigned case# 75121357in our files. Please make a note of this number for future reference.

Your complaint has been applied to the following business:
    Ivory White
    6205 Lookout Rd Ste D
    Boulder, CO [protected]

The case has been reviewed and has now been forwarded to the business for their response. This business has until August 4, 2010to respond to your complaint. If they do not respond by this date, a second letter will be sent.

We encourage you to use our ONLINE COMPLAINT system to keep up with the progress of this complaint. To view the details of your case please go to the following website address:

Use the following to login:

Case ID: [protected]
    Password: 4cckup

Sincerely,

Lori Lannholm
    Trade Practices & Arbitration Consultant
    303 577-8133Fax

Aug 11, 2010

i need stop guet the eyepothesis

• Ca
      Aug 19, 2010
    Eyepothesis - won't refund money
    Private cunsumer
    Ohio

I have called this company repeatedly for about six weeks. I am either told there is no one I can speak with, or now I an told that I need to contact them on the web. After time after time after time of calling and being told to press one for cancellation and then being hung up on, I finally (after six! yes SIX weeks I am told they can cancel my account but they can't refund my $78.41 because it is aftter the cancellation period has expired!!! WHAT A RIPOFF !!!

• Cr
      Jan 27, 2011
    Eyepothesis

They charged me 80 dollars because of the trial period ended one day the period was 8 days but look on their website it states 14 days. And they were rude and hung up on me. They scammed me, do not order from this company. They are liars and scam people for their money.

Feb 10, 2011
    Eyepothesis

That I had an unauthuorized withdraw from my checking account, without permission ! Eyepothesis withdrew $78.41 from my bank account, that should be punishable for illegally withdrawing funds without pryor consent !

• Jm
      Feb 21, 2011
    Eyepotheis
    Alabama

I was sent product and debit card was charged. Refused to credit card or acknowledge that their company was often associated with create card fraud.

• Jm
      Feb 22, 2011
    Eyepothesis - False orders and charges

If you receive Eyepothesis products or other health, beauty, or coffee products you have not ordered, you could be the victim of a scam. It appears that several of these companies and products, such as Eyepothesis anti-wrinkle eye patches, are sent without an order and charged to your bank accounts or credit cards. You may also be enrolled in "memberships" that will continue to draft money from your accounts monthly. Contact your banks, credit card companies and better business bureaus immediately.

• Ve
      Mar 07, 2011
    Eyepothesis - giving out bank info
    eyepothesis
    Colorado

I was charged for something I did not order ( shopclub ) and they did not want to give my money back then the next day USA Benefits did the same thing. There is nothing in the terms and agreements that says they will give out your banking info.I thought I had a 15 day free trial turns it is 8 days and starts on day of shipment. I did not get it until 8 days so there was not a free trial. The package was small and light like nothing was in it so I did not open it. It's not worth 80.00 and concidering every thing the product may not be any good.

• Di
      Mar 15, 2011
    Eyepothesis

In late August I was on the internet playing around, I was taking a survey trying to win supposedly some money; close to the end of it they have these things for you to pick from. If you don't order from at least 2 of them you don't win what your after. So I picked the eyepothesis for one of them, because I had never used the stuff before and it was cheap; so I THOUGHT! YEAH RIGHT!!! It was suppose to cost a few dollars for a TRIAL package. I didn't receive it until the week of the 5th of September. I didn't want t continue the service so I called and cancelled any further services by them. A week later I go online to check my bank statement and low and behold here they arre trying to take $78.41 out of my bank. I got the bank helper on the line and told them to stop the company from taking any monies out of my account, they said it would actually have to be taken out before they could do anything; so I wait; Tuesday the day after Labor Day I check my account and the company has actually taken the money. I get the bank back on the phone and they said I needed to go into my nearest branch and fill out all the appropriate paperwork and they would get my money back. They said that I should try to get a hold of the company and see if they would just put the money back so I did. Boy what a bunch of thieves they are. The man I talked to was rude and condescending, arrogant and snide. He actually laughed at me over the problem and told me I could NOT get my money back. I asked to talk to his super, he told me he was the super so I could just basically hang up the thought of ever getting my money back. Now I live on Social Security. I don't have the money to pay my bills let alone but trivial poop like they sell. On top of all of that THE STUFF DOSEN"T EVEN WORK!!! I even offered to send the stuff back because I hadn't even used the so called serum. He told me I could keep it. They had my money so they didn't the stuff back. What kind of business do we have running in this United States anyway; when rude people like that run businesses like that and prey on good people, then they steal the money the good people need to survive on. Can anyone help me? And we wonder why good folks go bad! He needs to be glad he wasn't standing in front of me talking like that I would have washed his mouth out with soap! You are a bad bad bad person. and; just remember this WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND. Plus karmas gonna git ya smart guy!

May 06, 2011
    eyepothesis

ordered a trial size product and was told only to pay 1.00 for shipping and handling. recivered it.than i called to cancel any future orders. then i was told my card wood be charged 19.94.When i orderd there was nothing saying i wood be charged any money. It is a scam

• Sc
      May 19, 2011

I have had the same problem i also did the trial product and according to them it states ind the terms and conditions that you have 7-8 days to cancell and get a refund but I did not even recieve my product till the 7-8 days were up and did not relize they took the 78.41 out of my account and when I called them on it they said i was out of the trail period time and they would not refund me my money but what i dont understand is how can you decide if you want the product if you dont recieve it till the trial period is over and then your screwed now this is a SCAM and its wrong they can continue to do this to people. I want to know how they can continue to do this so anyone thinking of taking a trial product from this company think twice they will screw you too.

• Sc
      May 19, 2011
    Eyepothesis - trial
    Michigan

Idid the trial product for eyepothesis and according to them it states ind the terms and conditions that you have 7-8 days to cancell and get a refund but I did not even recieve my product till the 7-8 days were up and did not relize they took the 78.41 out of my account and when I called them on it they said i was out of the trail period time and they would not refund me my money but what i dont understand is how can you decide if you want the product if you dont recieve it till the trial period is over and then your screwed now this is a SCAM and its wrong they can continue to do this to people. I want to know how they can continue to do this so anyone thinking of taking a trial product from this company think twice they will screw you too.

• Ge
      Jun 03, 2011
    Georgia

Submitted for a free trail of eyepothesis online and was told to pay 1.00 for shipping and handling and on 06/02/11 my Debit Card was charged $ 78.41 would like to no if I can be refunded.

• Mo
      Jun 08, 2011

I ordered the eyepothesis cream and pathes and got them for 1 dollar! I was not billed for anything else buy the dollar ! I am very happy with the results and I think it works great! MONALISA atlanta ga.

• Pa
      Jun 27, 2011

patricia chambers. [protected]@yahoo.com. i received a product from you i do not want, i don't know how you got my card but you cause me an overcharage at the bank and i need my money back now, . i do not remember ordering this. i called the number but it wants a code of some kind. i don't have it. would you write or call me so we can get this fixed. thank you. i am 70 and i don't think i need it.

• Pj
      Jun 28, 2011
    Eyepothesis - False advertising for Free trail
    Bend
    Oregon
    weebly.com

I ordered this skin care product from a similar website for a 14 day free trail on 6/16/11. I didn't get billed for the S&H so I didn't think I was going to receive it until it showed up on 6/23/11. I went and canceled it with their easy cancel on 6/28/11 and went to look at my bank account for the S&H charges again but found instead a charge of $78.41. Plus the fact that when I tried to use the product from the bottle the pump on the bottle wouldn't work. I opened it and there is no tube connected to the pump and I am not able to get the product out of the bottle. Even by turning it upside down and shaking it does not produce enough to use because the opening is so small. I called the company's customer service and finally got a call back from a customer service supervisor and they would not consider a refund even because of the faulty pump. OR because the FREE 14 day trial was not up yet. They didn't even have an answer for that. They just repeat have you any other questions I can answer. AAAAAAAAAARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg!!! This company is a huge scam. I recommend anyone with a complaint to go to the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint and put them out of business. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Ks
      Aug 01, 2011
    Bristol
    Tennessee

I tried the 7 day trial offer and when I canceled they charged me 19.21 for cancelling. So either way they are going to send you a full size bottle for 78.00 and some change or charge you over 20.oo for a sample. I wouldn't even bother ordering.

Aug 06, 2011

I was told in order to receive a free gift from Bare essentials I had to take surveys and do a trial offer. The offer I did was the company EYEPOTHESISTOOLS, trial fee $1.03. When I called about free gift from Bare essential they told em there was no such thing, it was a scam. I immediately called EYEPOTHESISTOOLS, only to get an automated machine to cancel on 7/14/11 & refused the package returning product unopened to post office. On 8/4/11 my bank acct. was charged a pending of $78.41. My acct. is in the negative now, because today 8/5/11 they took my money. I called the company spoke to a Chris who was unprofessional and rude to me. He told me that I will not get my money back, I was not allowed to refuse the product. the company doesn't accept refused merchandise. I asked to speak to his supervisor, he said there was nobody there. He'd put me on a waiting call list, i insisted on talking to the owner of the company. He refused. I told him that i was calling the BBC, my governor, FTC, & Attorney general, he said go ahead your not getting your money back. I went to my bank First Niagra cut up my debit card, filled out paper work for a complaint action. I want my money returned it's a violation of my rights the product was returned. It was never told to me that they do not accept refused merchandise, this is unfair selling practices and a sham. I reported this also to the FTC today, and filing a complaint with Attorney General.
    THE COMPANY CALLED ME LATER IN THE DAY, AND TOLD ME THAT WHEN THEY GET MY PACKAGE THEY INTEND TO SEND IT BACK TO ME, OMG! THEY WILL NOT RETURN MY MONEY. NOW HAVE TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT PPL THEIR SAME STORY AND OVER STRESSED. IT'S FRAUD AND SUCH A SCAM!!!

Oct 03, 2011
    Eyepothesis - Unauthorized Charge
    Phone: [protected]
    eyepothesis.com

Eyepothesis advertised online to give a free product to the customer, and only shipping and handling was being charged. Also, the customer had the right to cancel within 7 days.

This is not true since Eyepothesis charged my credit card when I called to cancel, they had already charged $5 for shipping and handling. In addition, they say that I had to pay $39.99 for the cream since I was cancelling. I told the rep, I never got the cream. I tried to resolve the issue, but he was not cooperative, I asked for a manager and he told me he was busy. He kept saying "you cancelled today so we are going to charge you." I told him I did not authorize the charge and I don't even have the product, but he just hang up. Eyepothesis is a scam.

Oct 03, 2011

Misleading

• Be
      Oct 08, 2011
    eyepothesistool 8667 866
    Montebello
    California

they say try the product for 7 days only cost to you $3.79 before 7 days a send email to cancelled future charges
    and still they charge me $78.41 .They stoll money from my bank acct. on 09-20-2011 and i want my money back.

• Nu
      Mar 28, 2012
    Eyepothesis - DIDN&T EVEN ORDER IT
    6380 West 54th Ave.
    Arvada
    Phone: [protected]
    eyepothesis.com

I went to the website was about to place my order, when I decided against it and closed the browser. For the next two days, I received hourly calls asking to submit my order. I told them I didn't want there product and to stop calling me. They sent the product a week later and charged by card. I called the company and asked why they shipped it and charged me. They said that I submitted it online and had no record of their sales people calling me. They said I had to ship it back before the deadline so I wouldn't get charged the 88 dollars. I sent it back priority and had a record of them receiving the product, but they still charged by card and refuse to refund my money. There staff and manager Renee have no customer services skills and are incredibly rude. Their staff can only repeat the script that is in front of them and not give answers to specific questions. On the many times I have called them I have gotten many answers when asking to speak to the manager. They have replied that there is either no manager or no manager available to talk to customers. It took the manager up to a week to return my call and when asking if there was anyone else I could talk to Renee said she was the only manager and owner of the company. I highly doubt that. This company cheats it customers and I am surprised they are still allowed to operate as a business.

• Dl
      Mar 29, 2012
    Eyepothesis - Eyepothesis product shipment and billing
    D Lunt
    Edmonton
    Alberta
    Canada

I ordered the trial product online for the s & h fee of $1.03. I was also charged for second trial shipment of $3.87 and was suppose to get a 8 day trial period before additional shipments would be made. It has been over two weeks and I have still not received my trial products. I was billed for a full shipment after 7 days instead of the 8 days stated. The terms and conditions say you can return any shipment for a full refund within 30 days but they told me I can not get a refund even though I did not receive the trial products before the 8 days were expired. This company is a scam! Do not purchase anything from them! The company contact phone # is [protected] at www.eyepothesis.com

• Ru
      Nov 16, 2012

The same thing happened this week. Acharge on my statement for 78.41 which caused an overdraft fee of 30.00.I was only supposed totopay a shipping fee of $1.03.to recieve a free sample..of eyepothesis eye cream which was paid out of my bank account.the same night. Icalled my bank and have stopped any bank drafts.My bank is helping me to get my money back . Sure hope we succeed. mad as heck