Eyepothesis / charge 78.41 for a trial size
I ansawere an internet ad for a free sample of eyepothesis and pay a 1.00 shipping. I paid the 1.00 and someone called me back right away and was trying to sell othe stuff and was trying to get more money. I told them to just cancel the whoe mess and not charge me with anything. Well a few days later (jan. 20th) my debit card was charged 78.41. I have not recieved any product, and was told that i did not call with in the time limit. How can you try a product with ever recieving it? There was supposed to be an 8 day trial period. I ordered and canceled on Jan. 12th. supposedly, it was shipped on the 13th of Jan. UPS has no record of the number they gave me for tracking. I am still trying to get my refund. If there was only an 8 day period i do believe that from Jan. 12--to jan 20th is with in that time slot.
I am extremely made as I did not authorize a 78.41 charge.
More Eyepothesis Complaints & Reviews
- Eyepothesis - scam 
- Eyepothesis - Credit card charged for item that was never received 
- Eyepothesis - They stole my money 
- Eyepothesis - charging my account 
- Eyepothesis - ripped off 
- Eyepothesis - Charged my card $81.69
- Eyepothesis - scam and misleading information
- Eyepothesis - bbb
- Eyepothesis - Refund denied 
- Eyepothesis - I had no idea this was a scam