Eyepothesis / charge 78.41 for a trial size

1 22100 E 26th St., Aurora, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-711-2829

I ansawere an internet ad for a free sample of eyepothesis and pay a 1.00 shipping. I paid the 1.00 and someone called me back right away and was trying to sell othe stuff and was trying to get more money. I told them to just cancel the whoe mess and not charge me with anything. Well a few days later (jan. 20th) my debit card was charged 78.41. I have not recieved any product, and was told that i did not call with in the time limit. How can you try a product with ever recieving it? There was supposed to be an 8 day trial period. I ordered and canceled on Jan. 12th. supposedly, it was shipped on the 13th of Jan. UPS has no record of the number they gave me for tracking. I am still trying to get my refund. If there was only an 8 day period i do believe that from Jan. 12--to jan 20th is with in that time slot.
I am extremely made as I did not authorize a 78.41 charge.

Comments

• Mr
      22nd of Jan, 2011

this happened to me too. I notified: Co. attorney general, BBB and I posted this to as many online sites as I could, I also told them I'd be notifying Citibank (who seem pretty interested about this), I then emailed the eyepothesis jerks and let them know. I then told them to have a nice day.

• Co
      15th of Feb, 2011

This is obivously a scam. All they care about is scamming people's funds from their accounts.
    Same issue here...furious.