Eyepothesis / Charged my card $81.69
I ordered a free trial of eyepothesis on 1/4/12 and it was shipped on 1/6/12. I received it on 1/16/12. On 1/18/12 they charged my credit card $81.69. Today when I called they told me my "trial" period was up. They did not care how long it took me to receive their product.
They offered me a $45.00 refund.
Would you please try to get the balance of $36.69 put back on my credit card.
If you ordered 3 things you were supposed to receive a $250.00 Walmart Gift Card, which I have never received.
Jill F. Sandford
86 Wallace St.,
More Eyepothesis Complaints & Reviews
- Eyepothesis - scam 
- Eyepothesis - Credit card charged for item that was never received 
- Eyepothesis - They stole my money 
- Eyepothesis - charging my account 
- Eyepothesis - ripped off 
- Eyepothesis - I had no idea this was a scam 
- Eyepothesis - scam and misleading information
- Eyepothesis - Eye cream
- Eyepothesis - unauthorized withdrawal
- Eyepothesis - charge 78.41 for a trial size